A reading please

• Hey, I was wondering if I could get a reading please. I am about to move to Taiwan to teach English and am a little nervous..just a general reading please. Many thanks. My DOB is 6/22/81 and my name is Kenneth.

• Hi, I pulled 6 cards for you and titled this reading "moving to Taiwan." I do want to say I am not a psychic. I only read the cards for others. If you find that this reading isn't adequate or lacking, ask me questions and I'll try my best to answer them for you.

1. How you see the journey, what you expect from it - Judgment. In spite of the anxiousness, you do feel called to do this. It's been something really "formal" and important to you. Just relax and try to see this as a part of your life where the fun really begins. Enjoy it.

2. What you get from the journey, the reality - 8 of Swords reversed. You feel like you are not able to get anywhere, perhaps due to the fact that some circumstances are not in your favor rather than you, yourself, being limited.

3. Strengths you should focus on - 3 of Swords reversed. When the worst comes, you need to learn to step back and face it objectively. Swords ask that you react carefully in the midst of problems or when things back fire. Let emotion run its course, but do not let it decide the final outcome for you.

4. Weaknesses you should overcome - Death reversed. Resistance to change, a holding back of going into the unknown. Realize that life is full of good times and bad times. You must learn to focus on card #3. At this point, to me, it sounds like you may have trouble with emotion? I think this journey, if taken, will help you overcome a large part of this.

5. Midway through your journey, a major development - 8 of Wands reversed. Something goes awry. A set back with communications/ideas. This is the "pride goeth before a fall" card. Don't rush into anything you aren't sure about and do not be afraid to ask for help at the first sign of trouble on your journey. If you are new to this field, you should ask all the questions you need to make the right choices.

6. Outcome - Ten of Pentacles reversed. Things will take a while to develop, more than you would like. If you don't accomplish what you had hoped this year, take what you've learned and use it for the next and so forth. Experience is the best teacher in all of this and it will teach you some lessons about laying the foundations for your dreams.

I do hope this has provided you with some insight and direction.

• Hey, thanks very much.

I have a question about #2. Does that mean this journey will be a failure or nothing will come of it?

And does the last sentence of # one mean only how I percieve....or did you literally mean this journey is where all the fun in my life begins????

Once again...thanks for your help.

• This post is deleted!

• Really? Sweet...I am getting excited. Will I meet someone special or something?

• Hi kentucker, I did want to say that the last sentence in number 1 is advice to you. When there are set backs on this journey, which suggests are a problem for you, keep in mind that life is full of up's and down's. Try not to be so hard on yourself and learn to have fun with the experience. This is the kind of mind set you should have.

Number 2 does suggest this is not going to be an easy journey. You may have to try harder at things. Will it be a failure? I cannot say. I am not a psychic. But, something always comes from something, it just depends on how you chose to look at it.

I apologize if it sounds so down-sided, but I do hope things work out for you. My best advice to you is patience, things will take time to develop for you.

• Hmmm...I guess number 2 is referring to the job...because everyone I talk to says Taiwan is a wonderful place to live.

I winder if I will meet someone special there?

As long as it is a fun and beneficial experience than I will be happy.

• Card 2 covers the journey of living and teaching in Taiwan. Perhaps, this it may have to do with growth more than it does having a "bad" experience. Just another possibility.

While shuffling the deck, I was asking if you'd meet someone there. The Lovers card fell out. Hm. I think you will. 🙂 At least, I hope you do and it works out for you.

• Sweet....many thanks!!!

• Thank you, kentucker. That's the spirit. 🙂