I am thankful for;

• I am thankful for my wonderful husband and the support he always gives me. I am thankful that I gave birth to 5 children and still have the opportunity to hug 4 of them. I am thankful that my eldest son lived for 2 weeks so we could have time together and get photo's with his sisters. Born together friends forever. I am thankful for every wonderful person who comes into my life and for the lessons I learn from them. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Go with love.

• i was diagnosed 1 year ago thanksgiving with cancer and not much promise of survival. i am thankful to still be kicking and for the greatest medical team treating me. i am thankful for the reprieve they gave me; for the support and prayers of people i hardly knew for saving/extending my life

• I am thankful for this day,my health,my Husband,my Son and my Mother at 86 I am thankful for the whole Family and our Thanksgiving dinner together today.

May God blees all of you.

• I am thankful that I have a family who loves me and that I love and enjoy, I am thankful that i am now the grandmother of four beautiful grand children and that while I live in Europe currently away from my children and grand-babies that our relationships continue to grow

• Im thankful for my babies, the air I breath day in and day out.. the wonderful friends I have met and made in the last yr alone. The man I have met and fallen helplessly in love with. My health and my happiness..

• I am thankful for my wonderful family and am blessed to be surrounded by people who love me. I have a wonderful home that is always warm and bright. I know that many people in the world are suffering and my wish is that everyone could be as lucky as I am. I am not wealthy, but what I do have is enough to be content. I am healthy, loved and live life to the fullest. So for all of these things and many more, I am thankful.....

• I am thankful for all of you here at Tarot.com

• I'm thankful for the joy and peace that surrounds me in my Community.

• I am thankful for my wonderful family and friends, my and our good health, my job that not only pays the bills - i love it, but most of all I am thankful for the Man in my life that blew me away with his love, brains, good heart and amazing style he showed me that love can and will endure over all, he is truly an insperation to me I am so honoured and lucky to have him in my life.

Best Wishes & Love to all xx

• I am thankful for my cat Merlin

• I am thankful for my cat Gandolph

• I'm thankful that when I ended up in the ditch because of the slippery roads that there was minimal damage to my car and that I wasn't hurt.... and for all the people that stopped to ask if I required assistance.

• Ello, I hope you are ok and weren't hurt!

• I am thankful that I made it through the day w/o throwing anything due to stress over-load.

I am very thankful that my husband finished painting the kitchen while I was at work, making it one less thing on my never ending to-do list.

• I am thankful for all the lovely people here at tarot.com

• I am thankful that this day has started out calmly and I am so far getting ready for tonight's feast and family gathering with grace and humor. (please, please, please let this feeling stay with me for the next 36 hours!!!)

• I am thankful for you Lioness65... and I will send you my strength and power to help you to have the feeling last for the next 36 hours and beyond.....