Captain--could you please do another reading for my daughter?

• Captain

My daughter (DOB Aug 8, 1980) is having a tough time at work at this moment, and I'm afraid it's taking a toll on her physically and mentally, she's getting thinner and you can tell she's all stressed out. It's not her herself, it's the things going on around her. Should she stay with this firm? or should she move on?

• It's not outside circumstances or people, but how we deal with them that is important.

This is something that your daughter must work through, not run away from. There are stressful situations everywhere. It's time for her to step up and make herself heard and noticed. She has leadership ability but she has to learn to put aside her preoccupation with her own life and take on roles where she can help others. She has an unusal personality and has become used to marching to her own drummer but she must learn how to work better with others rather than doing her own thing. By thinking more of others, she will soon forget her own troubles. Her stress comes from focusing on herself to the point where every problem seems magnified. Learning how to deal with stress through meditation, relaxation techniques, massage, or whatever works is the solution here.

• Captain

thank you so-o-o much for your insight. We've talked about this so many times and your advice will come in very helpful.

Many Blessings to you.