Hanswolfgang - Help with the ex if you can!

• Hello Hans

I have had a read through the forum & wondered if you would be kind enough to help me too?

I just don't know what's going on with my ex - one minute we seem closer, then next far apart. I wish I just knew what the future held so I could get on with life. Just feel like I'm in a constant limbo 😞 Am I chasing something that will never be?

Thanks!

Oh, I'm Taurus 16th May & he's Pisces 28th Feb

• wondered if you would be kind enough to help me too? collect yourself.

wish I just knew what the future held: the downfall of the ego.

Am I chasing something that will never be? No.

Be ready to gamble, be ready to risk without holding anything back. When you are ready to be totally committed, then only is some transformation possible. But it brings infinite grace, it brings celebration to your life. Flowers start showering on you, the whole existence rejoices in your joy.

• Thanks Hans!

Do you have any timescales?

• I do think not, but what do you mean exactly with "timescales"?

This is reality: dropping the question why, dropping philosophical attitudes towards life, dropping the longing for meaning, then you attain to reality.

• I am just wondering just how long we can stay in 'limbo'? Are things likely to improve shortly or is it more into the future? I would like to have a date to work to in order for me & my son to get on with our lives. Thanks again

• I am just wondering just how long we can stay in 'limbo'? As long as you want to get more than you have.

Are things likely to improve shortly or is it more into the future? shortly.

I would like to have a date to work to in order for me & my son to get on with our lives: 5th of september.

If he is only with you when you are happy and he is not

with you when you are unhappy this is not involvement,

this is exploitation. If he is only with you when you

are flowing, and he is not with you when you are not

flowing -- then he is not with you at all. Then he doesn't

love you, he loves only himself and he loves only his

pleasure. 'When you are pleasurable, good; when you

become painful I will throw you away.' This is not

love, this is not involvement, this is not commitment.

This is not respect for the other person.

• Hello Hans

Your words are very good. Do you see him being able to experience proper love for me? Will it come shortly if so?

Thanks again!

• hello hans i need your help i was wondering if me and my friend will ever be in a relationship or will it always be a off and on thing

• curious1st

Do you see him being able to experience proper love for me? No.

Will it come shortly if so? No.

A single moment of passionate love, of passionate living, of passionate stillness, is more valuable than the whole of eternity. It is not a question of survival; it is really a question of how to live this moment.

• msdiva37

hello hans i need your help i was wondering if me and my friend will ever be in a relationship or will it always be a off and on thing: You will be in a relationship, but it will be always a off and on thing.

Be simply a deep receptivity... a readiness, an open door. If the other comes as a guest he will not be refused, that’s all, and he will be received with great gratitude, he will be a welcome guest.