For TheCaptain :)

• Good afternnon Captain 🙂

I decided to start my own thread, after communicating with you in the "Photo Reading Thread". I have to say that while you continue to hit the nail on the head, your comments bring on more questions. I joined your site the other day, but haven't had much time to explore it. I have a couple of questions in response to your last post to me and wondered if we could take them off "forum", to a more private location, since they are of a sensitive nature. If you are okay with this and willing, please let me know and tell me if I should contact you via your site or via email. In the meantime, I want to thank you so very much for validating some beliefs that I had. I think you are helping me with some things I have been really "stuck" on, and didn't know how to proceed. You give so much of your time and energy to everyone here, it astounds me! I wish there was something I could do in return for you. Anywhooo, I hope to hear back from you, and will be patient in waiting 🙂

In love and light,

Sacogirl

• Sure, they keep deleting my email and website addresses here so if you post your email address here, I will contact you with the details.

• This post is deleted!

• hello captain, I am trying to find your web page and am having no luck, I would like to chat with you if you could send me some details on the best way to contact you that would be great. , hope to be hearing from you soon.

• Hey Capatain! It looks like they deleted my whole post with my email addy. I will contact you via your site 🙂