What am I thankful for?

• I am thankful for the gift of sight not only in the human form, but the forsight that if offered to to me if I am willing to acknowledge that it is there. I am thankful for the gift of freedom - the freedom to choose when so many do not have choice. I am thankful that I am able to express freely, continue to learn and live my life the way I want it to be. Most of all I am thankful for the gift that I have been given to heal others, mentally, emotionallty and physically, through my work as a life coach and healer - I have found my purpose and for that I am truly thankful.

• I am thankful for my caring and loving husband,my wonderful friends,my job,my cats,for my talents and gifts,I am thankful for being able to feel God's presence eevrywhere around me.

• I'm thankful for the gift of life itself, my family, my wonderful friends and colleagues, my doggie, the good fortune to work on good deed project, the opportunity to give to others, the ability to help, everything that happened and help me grow and learn to be a better person. I'm thankful for the joy of love, friendship, health and peace of mind. Also the experience and lessons from failure, heartbreaks and disappointment. I wish everybody could treasure what they have and live joyfully, lovingly and peacefully with compassion to those around us who may be less fortunate.

• I am thankful for my husband, daughter, animals, friends,extended family and my job(s). It helps when you love you job/jobs b/c it doesn't feel like work. they also allow me to spend time w/ my daughter who is the best thing that ever happened to me. I feel very blessed.