Capricorn Male

• Thunder>>R U A ..Penis hater then

Sandran712>>Why would you say that.?Just because I have not had s-e-x with anyone for 16 years?I am not a prude.Let's just say .Something didn't suddenly come up!>>>LMAO

• You sound like you have you have had your share of disappointments . However you still are holding out hope that the right person may come along. I have a friend of mine that felt the same way, and walla she has found somebody totally unexpected like I told her it would happen. She has fallen head over heels for him, six minths ago she was wondering if she might ever find someone. All I can say is keep an open mind and don't worry about it. You seem pretty cool and from your writing you sound like you have a fine sense of humor.................. .

• Thunder>>ha! nice 1!..lmaoi think that u r far from a prude sandran very far from that

Sandran712>>I had a pisces boyfriend.In high school.You know how guys can get..He would get mad at me and say...suck My D!@#$.I said if I can find it..I thought he was going to tear my head off...I called him The Minute Man...LMAO

• kacey>>>You sound like you have you have had your share of disappointments . However you still are holding out hope that the right person may come along

Sandran712>>I was with the same guy for 23 years.It ain't my fault he killed himself.Is that called a disappointment?..Men can be weak links Driving a hoopti around town...LOL..Or it could be the Pisces and entice me for 1 minute...LMAO

• Well I guess if he hung around for 23 years, you should be glad. Perhaps the Carol Burnett thing" I'm so Glad we had this time together......" Certainly there were good times let those shine through. As for me I try finding a book and just concentrate on the story at hand, then move on to something new. Other times I pickup a pen a try my hand at some poetry or write something with some feeling to it.

• Thunder>>is he always by himself? have you ever made eye contact with him?

Sandran712>>I was doing laundry a couple days ago and I was too far in my yard so He just waved hi to me.But, when I do see him he is alone.I see him most of the time when the weather is good.But, I have seen him a few times when snow is on the ground.I made eye contact with him when he drove around the block when he saw me and I was crossing the street in front of his car.Damn! it is loud.I am surprised the cops allow him to drive it like that.I think that is why I don't see him often.If he drives it alot the cops might pull him over.

• Thunder>>Sandran712 how's everything going with that strange guy Ricky?does even talk to you?If not maybe its some kind of weird game his playing with you?....is he always by himself? have you ever made eye contact with him

Sandran712>>I've made eye conact with him just recently.He's been bothering me for 7 years.But, he thought maybe I wasn't getting his attention until he drove his car at a street I needed to cross.I had no choice to make contact.Since he drove practically on top of me.Hard to get around a car that size..LOL..I don't have to see him coming.I can hear him coming.From a 2 mile radius..LOL

• Thunder>>weird situation ....maybe he'll say something one day?

Sandrander>>It was during that bad snow storm we had.I think he was trying to come onto me .But, I blew him off anyways.Because I really could not hear what he said.I ignored him.Maybe then he realized he was using the wrong approach to get to me.Because he actually been acting decent.lol

• Thunder>>Actually you look like Sally sthruthers..."All in the family fame"...LOL

Sandran712>>I do not...I look like Me...LOL

• Thunder>>Well i'll give you the"old stanard watch your self around him" thing you just never know nowadays people are so s--c--r---e--w--e---d- up maybe he's harmless maybe he is not ? maybe he is a saint,maybe he is a Devil worshipper?

Sandran712>>I know what you mean.I do not know anything about him.Just because he is being friendly doesn't mean a thing..

• Well i'll give you the"old stanard watch your self around him" thing you just never know nowadays people are so s--c--r---e--w--e---d- up maybe he's harmless maybe he is not ? maybe he is a saint,maybe he is a Devil worshipper?

Sandran712>>And you're jealous it ain't you following me...lol

• Thunder>>dear Crab I could careless how many jealous goats do you know? HA!

Sandran712>>I only know 1 male Cappy.And he's history.I do not know this guy's sign.You're forgetting.I have good intuition.And I can feel jealousy regardless...lol.anything you say I can feel what you are thinking...

• Thunder>>I thought jealousy was a Scorpio/Cancer thing? am I wrong? I 'm not too keen on it being a Cappy thing.

Sandran712>>Any sign can be jealous.But, Cappy gets real jealous and almost controlling.That's ok.I am controlling too.Have to be in my line of work..lol

• Thunder..you said you only known one cap right? how does this represent the rest of us dear crabgirl?What line of work do you do?

Sandran712>>I know of 1 other male Cappy.But, he's married.He was a neighbor and moved.But, he was jealous too.I meant I can be controlling because I am a single parent.So a single parent makes us set in our ways.

• scorpios are the most jealous!!! Its annoying!!!

• cancers can be, but I think those of us with decent people in our lives, don't tend too be so much, as we need our space too. I have a scorpio ex, from 17 years ago, I haven't actually talked too them in forever, well they actually got weirdly upset, jealous that I hadn't told told them when I got divorced, still send me emails about why I don't visit or call them when I travel that way, I'm like dude, its wayyy over, get a grip!

• so get used to it sandran

Sandran712>>When I hear s-h-i-t- being put like this.I consider this an attack.

• Thunder>>WHERE THE H____e___L__L,DID YOUR PIC GO?HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO DREAM ABOUT US NOW?...LMAO!

Sandran712>>You'll have to pretend you are looking at Major Houlihan....LOL..I pulled my picture.I just didn't want it out there in cyberspace.

• Thunder>>understood! I foundout if you google your screen name it has alot of info that others could find out about you

Sandran712>>Googling me .You'll find I was on an AOL Astrology Message board first before coming to this site..

• This post is deleted!