Capricorn Male

• well said didn't say or imply that yer a prude just sharing some things with you!it isn't that what yer talking about earlier????

• ?you said not me.didn'tmean to imply such a thing.just sharing what you wanted right?

• Who's the fuzzy pic of? the link to Sandrans didn't work, did you take it off?

• fUZZY PIC IS ME THUNDER07 TAKEN A FEW YEARS AGO.

• oh ok, I didn't get too see Sandrans though!

• OH REALLY!

• nope, the link didn't work, I clicked on it! I wanted too see if she seriously looks like Margret from Mash

• Your pic was a fuzzy

• Being a Capricorn Male I find some of the comments hilarious and others seem to be on the mark. The truth is what attracts us to a particular person may be something as simple as a nice smile or some pleasant conversation. Once we feel comfortable we may start to open up a little and share some of our feelings but we do keep a lot of our feelings to ourselves, perhaps because we are not sure how you would take some of those feelings. Other times we wear our emotions on our sleeve so to speak and can be overly sensitive about things. Another truth when we find the person we are comfortable with we stay with that person through everything...... kacey44

• kacey44>>Another truth when we find the person we are comfortable with we stay with that person through everything...... kacey44

Sandran712>>Until they become a backstabber.Then you move on .

• Well I think you may not have found the right person. but maybe it is is just me. Like everything else it only takes a few bad apples to spoil the whole basket. But to my knowledge I have never been a backstabber, I remain friends with my friends from high school even old girlfriends.

Prince Charming does not always appear ridding on a big white stallion, sometimes he drivers a beater, lets his hair grow long and shaggy and always is a gentleman to the people he comes in contact with............

• kacey>>sometimes he drivers a beater, lets his hair grow long and shaggy and always is a gentleman to the people he comes in contact with............

Sandran712>>that must have been my old boyfriend...LOL

• kacey>>Well I think you may not have found the right person. but maybe it is is just me

Sandran712>>Boy! I wished I had a dime for everytime I heard That! One!..I see it like this...Let's say...I found the right one...It never lasts long.Before I find another right one..I am not a bitter person..And I haven't found the right one either.If it happens it happens.It don't It don't..But, I am not going to knock myself out looking.

• bluecat...Sandrans didn't work, did you take it off?

Sandran712>>I did...I didn't trust it being on the net so long.I'll post again.For a short time.And then I'll pull it again.I get nervous posting pics on the web

http://imagehost.vendio.com/a/7567369/aview/1270596283721_me.JPG

• Thunder>>Yessir,its the jowl line,and that hair that is very beautiful kinda like Angora Goat hair (Shell) we say?...LMAO.......

Sandran712>>Will You Stop!...LOL..I had to post it for bluecat...After she sees it I am taking it down.I do not trust my pics on the net.It's different for girls...

• Gotta love a dramatic exit

• kacey>>sometimes he drivers a beater,

Sandran712>>Ain't nothing more embarrassing than a man driving a Hoopti...LOL

• Thunder>>yES YOU DO LOOK YOUNGER THAN41 YOU COULD PASS FOR YOUR EARLY TO MID 30'S!

Sandran712>>It gets confusing... That I can reach menopause and look like I am in my 30's.But, believe it on not.I used to get old men circling the block to look at me.I wonder what they are searching for???LMAO

• Thunder>>can i have a wallet size version please?..lmao

Sandran712>>You can tease all you want..I really do not like my pic posted online.That is why I stripped down all of my Facebook and classmates account.I deleted alll my personal informantion.That is a Cancer thing.We will post..Get scared and remove it all.

• Thunder>>Party Pooper! fine steal my thunder then...LOL!

Sandran712>>I'm not stealing your thunder...I really do have a problem posting pics on a website