Capricorn Male

• Yeah,Iknow they have some really good shampo'sin the health food store right now i'm trying several different kinds.Iam currently using the Jason brand shampoo it is an aAloe Vera type for silkiness,and it seems to work just fine for me.But i've tried several others as well that work great in keeping my hair strong&healthy,the Italian Grape does a lot of good things for my scalp.in addition to my CoCOnut oil i use 3 days aday great for my dry skin too!Did you know that if you take CoConut oil long enough it can to eliminate depression as well. alot of the shampoo's i'm finding at regular drug stores and they are a couple of dollars cheaper same organic brand names and everything.I say you are 1 hot chic babe in my eyes...mmm..LOL! goodnight crab-girl see you in 1 of my "Logan's Run " dreams to night !LMAO!

• P.S Hey Hot Lips !what's with the beady eyes like a Crab for?...LOL

• Thunder>>type for silkiness,and it seems to work just fine for me

Sandran712>>Who the h-e-l-l needs silkiness?..lol...I want to save my hair.Not...play with it..lol

I need my hair to quit breaking.I could care less if it's shiny.Another thing... with these shampoos.They don't tell you how long you need to use them before they take full effect.I got a couple snotty people help me.I won't go there again.All I need is jojoba oil.It's a beautiful thing..LOL.I use that.And I take Apple Cider vinegar.Has to be brown.Warm it up.Pour over your head.Wrap it up for awhile(about 1 hour)And wash your hair.Purpose for the vinegar.Is to clean the build-up out of your hair.

• sounds like your makin a friggan salad lol...hey i like silky alright! that and chic - babaes that have self control major houlihan!..lol

• Thunder>>sounds like your makin a friggan salad lol

Sandran712>>You know...Everyone says that.You don't wear the vinegar.It's a rinse to take out hair product build up out of your hair.The jojoba oil massaged into the scalp helps take out the dandruff and crud embedded in the hair follicles.My scalp was in alot of pain.Had I known about the oil first.My hair would have been healthier.And it probably wouldn't be so thin.I am just so mad at myself.My hair was 22 inches long before I cut it.

• Thunder>>Logan's Run " dreams to

Sandran712>>I remember Logan's Run...LOL

• Hi "Major Hot Lips Houlihan" just read about yer battle with your weight thread.A great addition would be go to the library and look up books by KURT.Brett,AND Mike Brungardt...these books offers some tips like you mention and a exercise program as well for your personal training if you decide to do that as well.It contains info on how to exerciseyour,butt,hips and lower back its great i use these for my workouts as well .From your pic you don't seem that fat?forgive me please not making fun just want to help with you

• their's a binch of tips about how to exercise properly&low impact for people men/women with weight issues i recommend you check it out?

• Thunder>>From your pic you don't seem that fat?forgive me please not making fun just want to help with you

Sandran712>>My weight sits in the hips.And when people see me,They don't believe I am as big as the scale says.I switch on and off riding a bike or walking.Doctor prefers I ride the bike instead because I broke both ankles last year.

• Thunder>>major houlihan!..lol

Sandran712>>I Do Not Look Like Major Houlihan...lol

• No? then you sure sound like lol

• p.s. You have a very sensual looking jowl line that drives me crazy....

• Sandran712>>You have a very sensual looking jowl line that drives me crazy

Sandran712>>That's it!...Is This what it's like when a Cappy likes you??Because if it is ....the one down the road from me must be brain dead...LOL

• Maybe he's a fake Cappy! all I can tell you is that I really am turned on by your sensual jowl line it drives me nuts!!!!!need to take a cold shower now.

• Thunder>>Maybe he's a fake Cappy!

SAndran712>>What is a fake Cappy?

• 1 that won't admit his or her's true feelings.I'm not joking about this you are very atractive to this Goat.

• Thunder>>1 that won't admit his or her's true feelings

Sandran712>>I have to agree with that.When I first met him..He came and went alot!...Regular Horndog.I don't think he cared about anything but,s-e-x-.Because He acts just like a true Cappy.Totally ignored anything I said unless it was s-e-x-u-a-l related.I fely no connection at all Even after 30 years..Some guys should be left alone to play with themselves...LOL

• i'm being serious here...aahhh...the hell with it what good does that do!yes,we Caps are very h***o--r---n---y- when we are young...I used to get invited out with a lot of older women when i was younger in my 20-30"salways prowling for some , before i got into a serious relationship..even then it was a bout the s-e--x---u--a--lp plesures nothingelse mattered even had a swinger couple back in th early 90's the woman wanted me to live with them, so when her hubby worked grave yard shifts she wanted us to have s---e---x --in their bed, that really scared me though not my cup of tea!lol

• what am i saying?i still like s---e---x but 1 woman shell do thats all i need a good woman to cuddle and kid around with that would be super!!!

• Thunder>>what am i saying?i still like s---e---x but 1 woman shell do thats all i need a good woman to cuddle and kid around with that would be super!!!

Sandran712>>I am surely not a prude.But There is a time and place for everything.