Capricorn Male

• WHAT WRONG WITH JUST BEING TOGETHER IN ONE ANOTHER'S COMPANY...NOWADAYS EVERYONE SEEMS SO S-E-X DRIVEN,

Sandran712>>Nothing wrong with any of this.What really pissses me off is that Not much is out there for us except everyone is getting all stupid and being divorced half a dozen damn times where No one of these are worth saving.I don't want to wait till they need serious therapy.Because I have chosen to wait instead of diving in head first and ruining my life.I know one guy been married and divorced 3 times.Another ...the same and another the same...Damn! how many times do you have to get married to really ruin yourself?lol..You'd think Married is serious and a contract.I have about 9 classmates including me out of 200 that has not been married.So it makes a person feels like there is something wrong with them.

• YES,&IT SEEMS OUR GENERATION JUST KEEP FIDING NEW WAYS TO DUMB DOWN ANOTHER NOTCH...I TELL YOU IT SEEMS MOST PEOPLE ARE JUST SHEEP WAITING TO LED TO THE SLAUGHTER NO WONDER THWE HAVE AIDS/HIV...AND MANY OTHER DISEASES ON THE RISE THEY MAKE BARN YARD ANI ALS LOOK CLEAN IN COMPARISON

• JUST HOPPED IN THE SHOWER CRAB GIRL ..BUT IM DONE NOW

• 1 DAY AT LUNCH BREAK SITTING LITTLE MS.GEMINI'S CAR WE WERE TALKING ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS WHAT WAS I LOOKING FOR ..WELL I SAID I WANT SOME ONE WITH SUBSTANCE SOMEONE TO CUDDLE UP WITH AT THE END OF THE DAY TO WATCH THE WALTONS WITH NOT JUST SEX*BUT ACTUALLY SUBSTANCE "HOW'S YOUR DAY "KINDA ATHING TOLD THAT ALSO TO A DUMB PICESE CHIC ALL SHE WANTED TO DO WAS WHORE AROUND SMOKE POT,DRINK BEER,

• Thunder>>AND MANY OTHER DISEASES ON THE RISE THEY MAKE BARN YARD ANI ALS LOOK CLEAN IN COMPARISON

Sandran712>>I really hate it that you live so far away.I don't post much because you say it for both of us.Cancer's just have a different way of saying things.I know I have a problem putting things into words.So what you see is what you get!...LOL

• Thunder>>JUST HOPPED IN THE SHOWER CRAB GIRL ..BUT IM DONE NOW

Sandran712>>I suppose that was a cold shower...LMAO

• Thunder>>WELL I SAID I WANT SOME ONE WITH SUBSTANCE SOMEONE TO CUDDLE UP WITH AT THE END OF THE DAY TO WATCH THE WALTONS WITH NOT JUST SEX*BUT ACTUALLY SUBSTANCE

Sandran712>>That is what I am looking for.If..It's not the Waltons It's your country western shows.Like Bonanza~Wagon Train and Rawhide..I'd do this on weekends.Make a pot of Beef Stew and biscuits.Curl up and watch my Old Western shows.

• Thunder>>DUMB PICESE CHIC ALL SHE WANTED TO DO WAS **** AROUND SMOKE POT,DRINK BEER

Sandran712>>Don't feel bad.I had a dumb Pisces male.Exactly the same way Except the pot.His was drinking beer and bar hopping.I still see him on occasion.But, totally lost all respect for him.He's one of the married 3 times deal.Don't Trust a Pisces or a Gemini

• welll said you know i got the "Raw hide"dvd collection as well..maybe run into you on facebook sometime as well i want to get some pics of me up so you crabs with yer little beady can see me both the old pics,and the recent ones...i hate being so faraway too it total sux!! bigtime may be a lesson here for me!

• yes it was a cold shower the only to go when i talk to you!!!LMAO...I'll have another one after i've completed my postings

• Thunder>>yes it was a cold shower the only way to go when i talk to you!!!LMAO...I'll have another one after i've completed my postings

Sandran712>>Becareful of those cold showers.Sunsweet has enough prunes to go around...LOL

• YOU MEAN SHRINKAGE...?...WELL I COULD A AFFORD TO LSE SOME INCHES DOWN THAT WAY IF THATS WHAT YOU ARE GETTING AT?...OK ENOUGH OF THAT TIME FOR A SHOWER WILL HAVE PLENTY MORE TO SAY THIS EVENING...MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!

• Thunder>>I COULD A AFFORD TO LSE SOME INCHES DOWN THAT WAY IF THATS WHAT YOU ARE GETTING AT?...

Sandran712>>i've known guys with bigger ego trips.They used to think their's was a yardstick length..LMAO.I meant your skin nothing else.

• ha! wait i think i've just been insulted time to get a new shell i believe

• you know this keeps up time to go back to the showers LOL!!!!!

• GOODNIGHT CRAB GIRL IT MUST BE BEDTIME FOR YOU NOW?..WILL BUG YOU TOMORROW MORNING IN THE MEAN TIME WAIT FOR BLUECAT123456789 TO COME ONLINE TO BUG..OH BABY!!!

• yeah well..here i am getting bear my soul to you once again.i admire your sense of humor of course how you can blend it with an sense sarconic wit!.its been a while Sandran712, since some one has been able to get me saying things ... open up deep down where it counts the most in this thread you created i find some comfort here no BS there i can tell you honestly...you have touched a aprt of me i never evr expected to find on this forum.i suppose that you know already how i feel about youimean,i hate the distance as much as you do!i wish we could just meet in person;just take a nice leisurely walk meet face to face in person to be able to look in the eyes and bare my soul to you...on this forum its a little scary i mean everyone has access to these threads don't they . I'm sorry if i made it look like you were just getting the platful laughs,and with all the things i shared with bluecat123 about some of my history...i was wanting to share with you on a more personal level. When i say that you turn me on i have to be clear and tell you its more than just a sexua*l ** thing for me includes how you turn me on in a romantic way ...a nother way is it gets me thinking how to open up to such a caring soul.Like you !with this 2 hour time difference i know you have to leave early and get prepared for your next day with your son going to school and such.just maybe if we can hang in long enough maybe we can one day meet in person,i knowit may sound corny,but i do find you attractive in the sense that you have all that moxy in you. i hope this makes sense to you? actually come to think of it now i don't recall anyone being to get me out like this.you know i always wanted to share my most private thoughts with you but we have to be really careful with this because any one can access this thread right,but i just wanted you to know that theirs times where i think about you a great deal thru out the day and even at night;sometimes i will go back and reread all your threads and some real nuggets of truth in them.hope you respond this post xcrab-girl????..ps. love you very much...

• Sandran712 what is Auspers??don't know if i spelled it correctly?is it something to with the mind?just would like to know?

• Sandran712 what is Auspers??don't know if i spelled it correctly?is it something to with the mind?just would like to know?

Sandran712>>Aspergers is a form of Autism.A high functioning like Rain Man(Dustin Hoffman/Tom Cruise movie)My son has the lower form where he can't talk.There is no mental illness like bipolar or schitzophrenia involved.They do have your obsessive compulsive disorders.Where they want things in a certain position.You can't touch their things. The memory is sharp as a pin

Sandran712>>Aspergers is a form of Autism.A high functioning like Rain Man(Dustin Hoffman/Tom Cruise movie)My son has the lower form where he can't talk.There is no mental illness like bipolar or schitzophrenia involved.They do have your obsessive compulsive disorders.Where they want things in a certain position.You can't touch their things. The memory is sharp as a pin