Capricorn Male

• How to Attract Capricorn:

make them laugh, they tend to be melancholy so anyone who can make them laugh is appreciated. Talk about anything but do not pry into their emotions. They do mind listening to yours however. When Capricorn feels safe, they will let some of their cat out of the bag. Talk about serious topics, things that matter and avoid unconventionality, they are very conventional people and do not like shock-topics. They like to be connected to on an intellectual level. They like gifts, not gaudy and expensive but practical and useful. Keep it high class, they do not like second-rate gifts, or dates for that matter. Plan an upscale date to a art gallery, theater or fancy restaurant. Never be late. Capricorns are very punctual and live by a schedule and they do not like to be kept waiting, it shows irresponsibility. Be patient with Capricorn, underneath that aloof, indifferent outside lies a physical, passionate loyal person that will come out when the time is right, once you have proven yourself.

Sandran712>>It says you can talk about anything.But, do not pry into their emotions.How is anyone supposed to get close to them if they don't talk about their feelings?

• Put down the Astrlogy book and try again...very disappoint crab girl...LMAO!

• Thunder>>Put down the Astrlogy book and try again...very disappoint crab girl...LMAO

Sandran712>>I said I got it from the internet GOAT BOY!..And what is disappointing is that You Mountain A-s-s-h-o-l-e-s won't open up about about your personal feelings.You just think every damn day is a 3-Ring Circus.Sorry...Darlin' Barnum.... doesn't want you !....they have enough clowns running the show.

• Please don't hold back...wait while i lose these rose tinted glasses,to see all the b---u---l---l--s--h--i--t! tumbling down from the mountain! ha!!!

• you forgot to mention,cold.aloof,conservative ,politcal,Ass** kissers,depressing,know it alls,hat mongers,credit card holders,paranoid,suicidal.superficial, demonstrative,frugal,boring,imbeciles,stupid,vengeful,uncaring,self centered,spiteful,phonies, no- personalities,corrupt,insensitive,boot lickers,cash counters,ignorant,opinionated,overbearing,whore*mongers,unyeilding,no purpose in life, murders,axe grinders,inbred fools...please let me know if i missed anything?

• Superior snobs,racists,male chauvanistic pigs,devil worshippers,humorless,mistakes waiting to happen,untrustworhty,soulless,regretful,sinners,godless,baby haters,weak,insecure,insincere,war mongers,controlling,jealous,lovers of death...no wonder we are goat ASSHOLE***S!

• O.M.Goodness!!!.... my new "MATE" is Capricorn....now you are scaring me....LOL...

but have to say...because I'm honest!....some of those things run TRUE...

do I have to run for the hills?....

♥

• Thunder>>Superior snobs,racists,male chauvanistic pigs,devil worshippers,humorless,mistakes waiting to happen,untrustworhty,soulless,regretful,sinners,godless,baby haters,weak,insecure,insincere,war mongers,controlling,jealous,lovers of death...no wonder we are goat ASSHOLE***S!

Thunder>>you forgot to mention,cold.aloof,conservative ,politcal,Ass** kissers,depressing,know it alls,hat mongers,credit card holders,paranoid,suicidal.superficial, demonstrative,frugal,boring,imbeciles,stupid,vengeful,uncaring,self centered,spiteful,phonies, no- personalities,corrupt,insensitive,boot lickers,cash counters,ignorant,opinionated,overbearing,whore*mongers,unyeilding,no purpose in

life, murders,axe grinders,inbred fools...please let me know if i missed anything?

Sandran712>>Nope! That covered it.No wonder I am getting all hot!!.....I love a challenge.I could really see myself with a Cappy..After I read that Capricorn males are good in bed...all this pent up frustration should make s_e_x really exciting.

• oh women/child abusers we are top notch in the hatered dept...

• Thunder>>oh women/child abusers we are top notch in the hatered dept

Sandran712>>Not a problem.We Cancer's are very good nutcrackers.And my foot up their a-s-s they may think twice touching a Cancer.I think the nutcracker would change their mind first.LOL

• Well said but we have dibs on being arse*on this here blue rock planet...LMAO!!!

• Thunder>>Well said but we have dibs on being arse*on this here blue rock planet...LMAO!!!

Sandran712>>Hmmm!...I smell a Challenge.I am getting hot already...LMAO

• put down them their pills...so yer going into heat now during yer mating season???

• Thunder>>put down them their pills

Sandran712>>Don't need them..And I have plenty of self control.I am not a B-i-t-c-h in heat Thank You!...lol

• ouch you got me there! that really hurt thats low thats mean !!!you wanted emoitions?there you go...theres plenty more to come i'm sure..LOL!!!! crab-girl strikes again....LMAO! LOVE THIS STUFF IT'S PURE GOLD ALL THE WAY!!!

• Thunder>>there you go...theres plenty more to come i'm sure..LOL!!!! crab-girl strikes again....LMAO! LOVE THIS STUFF IT'S PURE GOLD ALL THE WAY!!!

Sandran712>> I think you get turned on by my "Mysterious Ways"..LOL

• its your fiery ways i think it just takes some time to get the deeper emoitions sitting waitng for the right nutcracker to come along &crack the old Nut Barrier! LMAO!!!!!!!...Seriously you do turn me on with your Vixen ways!LOL.....what color eyes do you have,you said you have blonde hair right???

• Thunder>>color eyes do you have,you said you have blonde hair right???

Sandran712>> Yes Blonde hair and I have blue eyes.I am very emotional and I do get guys turned on.They love my sense of humor.But, they only want a piece of a-s-s.And I am not into that.Hoping for something I had with the Aries.Not necessarily marriage.But, a monogamous relationship.I have not been with anyone sexually for 16 years.

• understood,its been too long for mea good 7years without it somtimes i fear i won't which hole to put in when i do(LOL)...BUT SERIOUSLY FOR ME IT WOULD BE TOO EASY GET !LOOKING FOR SOMETHING THAT INCLUDES QUALITY TIME SHARE HOBBIES,INTERESTS NEW THINGS WHAT WRONG WITH JUST BEING TOGETHER IN ONE ANOTHER'S COMPANY...NOWADAYS EVERYONE SEEMS SO SEX DRIVEN,BEING CIVIL LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR OTHER HALF'S BEST INTERESTS TAKING TIME TO GET TO KNOW YOU WITH ALL YOUR SHORT COIMNGS,FLAWS,LITTLE THINGS THAT GO INTO MAKING A TRULY GREAT FREINDSHIP FIRST AND LETTING EVOVLE INTO SOME THING DEEPER OVER THE YEARS CAN'T SPELL WORTH A SHIt* SINCE I GAVE UP READING BOOKS.ANYWAYS THATS HOW I FEEL ABOUT HAVING A TRUE LIFE PARTNER.

• FORGOT TO POST GREEN/HAZEL EYES BLACK HAIR DEVILISH GRIN