Health Check

• Ckdgh703, you need to get much more serious about your health care. Go and get a proper checkup.

• Hello Captain, I would like a reading when you have time. My leg hurting is a problem and let me know if there are other issues that need improvement.

Thank you 🙂

• Hi Captain, i did dislocate my thumb in a sport injury and didn't go to the doctors to get it fixed so maybe that's what you are getting. I sure hope it's not arthritis...but you know since you've told me about clenching my teeth i have started noticing that i am actually doing this. Any ideas on how to stop it i can imagine that it's not very healthy? Thank you!

• Redgemini, teeth clenching is all about stress and tension so anything you can do to relax yourself is good. I think there are also mouthguards you can buy. But simply realising you are doing it can help you become more aware of the problem and correct it.

• Cyw39, I feel you have an overall calcium deficiency. Try eating more dairy products or things like sardines and oranges.

• Ty captain! God bless!

• Thank you Captain, I am happy, This I can work on. You are a gift to many:)

• hi captain. I was curious about my son who is turning 3. Is there anything allergywise I should be aware of, ie. bee stings for ex? or anything else? thanks.

• Ckdagh703, your son is very sensitive to the natural world - especially sunlight, which you may have to be careful of with him. And yes, bee stings would be harmful to him. I also feel he bruises easily.

• thank you captain. Yes, he does bruise easily, it really is awful! I have to put ice on injuries right away, or a bump or bruise will remain. Thank you so much for telling me about the sun with regards to him. When he has been complaining about the sun on our walks lately, I thought he was being silly. I told him the sunshine is good for us, it feels good to let it shine on our skin and head. He wanted the visor up prior. And it wasn't hot out , I am careful about that. Some jerk I am though that he actually was trying to tell me something. Thank u for making me aware again.

• Hi Captain, I would love to know if you can pick up anything regarding my health please. Thank you for your time. Love and light 🙂

• Ckdgh703, I feel your son still needs to be in touch with nature and the sun, but just in smaller and milder doses than everyone else. As you have seen, he can let you know when he's had enough.

• Azure2, OK this is weird, but does your belly button seem infected or need cleaning out?

• Hello Captain, how can I resist yet again, the pull of your posts. I feel tired and lethargic all the time. I do exercise, I run. I do try and eat healthily for a lot of the time. Can you pick up on anything please? Many thanks. Hope all is good in your world. Kind regards.

• Hi Captain, what do you see for me health wise?? many thanks x

• Captain may i trouble you again?Im following the guidelines you gave me i.e. eliminating dairy and meat and eggs, but im still having problems.Right now is a tough spell.please ,please tell me if Im still going about this the wrong way or if you can see anything at all for my health problem.Much obliged!

• Hi Captain, ty but not at the moment although that does happen to me sometimes. Anything else? Love and light 🙂

• Intrigued, I feel there are a lot of toxins in your body which are depleting your oxygen. You can do a blood cleanse with lots of carrots, cranberries, apples, celery, spinach, radishes, parsley, garlic and/or fruit and vegetable juices like V8. Also drink chamomile tea before bed. You really need to do this as soon as you can to get rid of all the poisons in your system. After that, make sure you eat lots of carrots, celery, and apples in your diet to keep your blood clean. There's nothing you can do to stop the poisons coming into your system - they are everywhere in the air and all around us and you are particularly sensitive - but you can clean yourself out regularly.

• Spalma, you need to concentrate on your bowel health - eat lots of figs especially to keep from getting constipated and make sure you are eating plenty of fibre.

• Suramya, check the non-food products you use everyday for hidden dairy and animal fat. Things like leather in shoes, perfume, cosmetics, shampoos, skin creams, toiletries like toothpaste, medicines, cleaning products, soap etc. can all contain animal ingredients.

Buy organic substitutes and check out vegan websites for more information..