Anyone Want Free Relationship Coaching...?

• Hello Everyone!

I am new to this particular site and wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Ann and I have been reading over the posts and different concerns throughout the board and I see that so many people have questions regarding their relationships and or significant others.

I am NOT a Psychic, however, I have been a relationship coach for over 3 years. I recently worked as a coach with Mars Venus!! I moved on to start my own practice, which brings me to you all!

I would love to give some insight to anyone who feels they need it. I would like to ask that each person only ask 2 to 3 simple questions and or concerns so that I can get a chance to help everyone. Also, in your post, please make sure you give me a simple and brief bio of your relationship.

Keep in mind, I would need to know more about your background and bringing up as well as other very specific details in order to provide you with 100% accurate information and suggestions, but over the years I have learned a lot from a little bit, so go ahead and post away! Give it a shot!

CoachAnn

• This post is deleted!

• Hi I am the 12 of 14 siblings. I am an Aqua and has alwyas been independent and pretty much alwys seems for things to just work out. I have been with my Gemini friend for some yrs know. As we both know Gemini's can be pretty difficult it you don't know them well. But sometimes that does not mean anything they can still be difficult. I also learned that they for sure know the need their space, and by me being a Aqua I too love my space and need it. I just wish that he was not so moody.

• Hi I am the 12 of 14 siblings. I am an Aqua and has alwyas been independent and pretty much alwys seems for things to just work out. I have been with my Gemini friend for some yrs know. As we both know Gemini's can be pretty difficult it you don't know them well. But sometimes that does not mean anything they can still be difficult. I also learned that they for sure know the need their space, and by me being a Aqua I too love my space and need it. I just wish that he was not so moody.

• Hi Ann,

Welcome! Nice meeting you.

Hope you like it here as much as I do.

This is the place to be for support and guidance, one never fails to help each other here.

This is very generous of you.

I am sure some of us here can use your help.

Good luck and all the best!

Bless you.

• laithano,

I would suggest not rushing the marriage thing. If a man feels that he is being pressured into a commitment he is not ready for, this will cause him to go into hiding and not respond. This will distance the two of you.

A little over a year of dating is still early for marriage and things are still new. You should take this time to get to know one another on deeper levels and learn more about each others goals and life plans. Rushing into marriage will not make the relationship any better than what it is right now especially, if one partner is not ready.

Relax and enjoy his company. Do not rush into marriage right now. He needs to be divorced before he can remarry anyhow. Just be patient, if it is meant to be, it will be.

• worthy1248,

Most men are Gemini men can be moody! The thing to remember is that there is a reason behind his moodiness. Whether that has anything to do with you or your relationship with him is another story.

Tell me a bit about your relationship. Do you get along well? Are there any pressures being forced upon either one of you? For example. moving the relationship to the next level, moving in with one another, marriage, children etc.? Any issues that have arisen? Example, cheating, work struggles or stress etc.?

Sometimes men, and even women, can be moody for no apparent reason. If your partner is moody often, that is a sign that something else is going on. The key is to find out what that is and if there is anything you can do about it.

• Emergence,

Thank you so much! I have gotten some readings and read a lot on the boards! I have to say I am really enjoying this site.

• Hi Ann,

You are welcome.

Glad to know that!

Looks like you are getting busy now.

Good luck and bless you for your generosity 🙂

• I meet men all the time but usually there isn't any substance to them.they are interested for the

moment.I have had two short relationships in the last six months.One seemed great and he just decided he was too overwhelmed to have a relationship.the other person just stopped calling without any notice.

Confused about who to even date anymore?

• Cheriejetem,

I have to say, I see this so much in my women clients. There is a few pieces to your concern.

Where are you meeting these men? This is really important because where you meet them tells a lot about them, who they are, their interests, etc. For example, if you meet a man at a local bar, he more than likely enjoys a drink. How many? Who knows at first. Second, he may like to date around. 8 out of 10 times, you will not find a "keeper" in a bar setting unless you go for the type of men that are there??

Second, do you have any children? If so, you may want to go to places that are more family oriented or professional settings. This way, if you date around a bit or meet someone, they can be family oriented. Not sure if you would want a man that enjoys the bar scene in your child's life? If you do not have children, do you want children someday?

The most important thing I tell my women clients is this. When you are seeking companionship or are dating, you need to find a man that meets your needs. Do not settle for less because you will not be happy in a few months. Do not go to a place you wouldn't normally go, to meet a guy. If you do not enjoy the bar scene or local clubs, do not go there to meet a man. This is so important. It can be very difficult to pick a good guy out of such a large crowd of intoxicated men!!

Also, you need to make sure your needs and desires are met first. You ALWAYS come first. Find what you want in a man. Remember, your not pleasing him, your pleasing you! Always.

Tell me couple of things. With these last two men, what did your dates consist of? Where did you go, what did you do etc?

One the second date you mentioned that he just stopped calling you without any notice, there is a reason for this. Something was said or something happened?

I ask this because there are a few things that can contribute to a man behaving this way. With my experience, he is going into hiding for some reason. Something scared him away or he is hiding something. Tell me a bit more about your short lived relationship with him.

Also, it is VITAL to remember, never engage in any sexual activity on the first date!!! This is a no no. This is another reason a man may not call back.

I want to talk a bit more with you so I can answer your last question about who you should date. Answer the other questions I have and I am sure that will open up a bit more so I can give you some pointers to try.

• I have been with my husband for almost 20 years. We were high school sweethearts and now have two kids, a beautiful home and business together. We separated around Thanksgiving because of infidelity on his part. We have been in counceling for years however, he said he was tired of "working" on us and just wanted to be free to be who he is. Now he has decided he wants to be married again. I'm really confused about all this. The cheating has been an ongoing problem throughout our relationship. I don't want to damage my children and throw everything away that we've worked for but I can't help wondering if this change of heart is sincere or just a more comfortable place to wait for the next girl to come into his life?

• Mellove,

First off, I am sorry you are going through this! It really is hard. let's sit back and think about this. The two of you fell in love, married and had children right out of high school. Though there is absolutely no excuse or right in infidelity, your partner may be going through a time in his life where he is yearning to break out and experience the "normal" manly sexual ventures.

There are several reasons men cheat. None of which makes them right or justifies them.

Loneliness

Stress

Lack of sexual pleasure

Relationship issues

Hormones

Some men have an increase of hormones during these times and because they are "men" they do things they should not do to deal with it. We, as women, cry or talk with our girlfriends. Men do not do this.

It sounds to me like the two of you have several things going on in your relationship. Though they are wonderful things, such as your business, children, a home, etc. They are also very stressful things that take a huge responsibility and commitment.

There are a few things I want to ask you and a few things I am going to suggest. Sometimes counseling is not enough. How long have you been going to counseling and what were the reason you began? Do you both attend as a couple or do separate therapy? Have the two of you talked about the struggles you have and what have you tried, other than counseling to fix them? What does he say about his infidelity? Are the two of you happy intimacy wise? How is your dating life together, I am assuming it is difficult due to children?

I really need the answers to these questions in order to be more accurate, but a couple of things to try.

First, sit back and relax when you get a chance. Take this time to really find your inner peace. When your children are sleeping, clear your mind and feelings and really think about what you want out of this relationship and what is realistic. We all want the perfect love and life, but it is not realistic.

Second, try to take some space from calling your partner. One thing you need to understand about men is that they do not like feeling pressured or controlled. Give him some space to think about what has happened and what the current situation is looking like. Do not be so quick to move forward. Try to let him do the calling and allow him to talk about what he wants to talk about. Give short and simple answers. This way, you are allowing him to initiate the conversation and feel as though he is in control. Why is this important? Because a man who is feeling pressured or guilty, will shut down and not talk.

What you need right now, is for him to initiate the conversation which will allow him to say what is really on his mind and in his heart without you leading it out. Also, you do not want him to think that you are always so forgiving and will always allow him to talk his way back into working things out.

Finally, I would suggest that you do not move forward at this time. Moving back in with one another and going on like nothing has happened will not work. You will be in the same place months from now if not worse. He needs to realize what he has done, why he has done it and how to fix it for good.

Some men never stop cheating. Others just need more help than some. If he has always cheated, he may have deep issues that have been unresolved. Maybe a cheating father, abuse as a child, trauma, broken home?

Another thing too, is quality time with one another is very important. You both live a very, very busy life with a lot of responsibility. You also have two children. This makes for very little time with one another. I always suggest that my clients have a date night at least once a month, no exceptions. Make this time a time to NOT talk about past, issues, work, kids, etc. Only enjoy the date night. It truly makes a difference.

For now, answer my questions so I can get an idea of the bigger picture and try some of my suggestions in the meantime, you benefit from a coaching call with me. If you are interested in that, let me know and I will provide you with the information to reach me.