Crabs and mergoats

• Why is the dynamic between Cancer and Capricorn so hard to keep level. It seems the two are made to comliment wavy other then a shift happens and the goat loses limbs trying to reach out to the dangerous crab. Very problematic for people that are used to being close.

• Just watch yer step!crab people are ok they really are you just have to be careful with sensitivety,some cancers take alittle longer to come around

• Some cancers let their emotions get the best of them not all just some who aren't at a higher plane

• Thanks for the affirmation, I'd suspected the crabs were hard to crack across the board . But I tell you, some are down right tedious. The endless retreat into the shell comes across as a finall judgement to the narrow sighted goats. At least to this one.

• SOMETIMES THEY CAN BE BEAUTIFUL WITH THEIR EMOITIONS ON THEIR SLEEVE...DEPENDING ON YOUR CRAB DOB AND OTHER ASPECTS OF THEIR DOB,BUT I LOVE THEM PIECES THE FEMALE ONES I MEAN...DON'T BE AFRAID LET YOUR EMOITIONS TO THEM THEY MAY SEEM A BIT LOST WITH OUR HIDDEN DEEP WELLS OF EMIOTIONS,BUT JUST SAY WHAT YOU WANT REALLY OPEN UP GIVE THEM INSIGHT AS TO HOW YOU PERCIEVE LOVE.

• Hi Thunder07! AuntBuck would be great for this thread! You tell me anything you want about cap, and I'll tell you anything I can about Cancer!

• k GO TO MY THREAD I'LL GIVE YOU A LITTLE LESSON ON GOAT101!

• Who's the the female cancer or cap?

• My dad is a Cap, always play referee between me ( a Sags) and my mum ( Taurus). They been married for almost 40 years.

Dad is hardworking, very strict and very loud. He loves food, has a lot of friends and works hard for his money.

2 sisters - Cancers - patience, hardworking, smart and very loyal. don't push them too far or they will rebel. Bite them or their love ones and they will bite back!

am I close???

• I think your exactly right about the cancer, the cap I'm still learning!

• I've only dated on cap, long time ago, I thought he was very nice, but it didn't end well.

• In my scenario the cap is the male and sixteen years senior to the crab. I seem to have over-loved her into running away and now she's put up the shell and done all she can to pinch the will out of me. I guess I have to move on but I feel like I'm dying inside everytime I think of her. It's out of my hands now and she won't let me back into her circle but we had something special at one time and my heart doesn't know how to let go.

• SORRY TO HEAR THAT CRABCAKE LOVER...I CAN UNDERSTAND A LITTLE IT IS VERY DIFFICULTTO TRY AND UNDERSTAND I KNOW YOU HAVE TO BE PATIENT DOES SHE TALK TO YOU AT ALL?HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN TOGETHER?

• We were together for about nine months, and she only talks to me when she feels like it. She aborted our child after five months gestation and I was under the belief that the pregnancy was alleeady terminated some three months prior. It was very har for her and now she says she is on love with someone else. It's just tearing me apart and I have often thought of suicide. It's not a good place to be. And I don't know if I can really deal with it much more. I said a lot of hatefull things and can never take those back but I love her and can't stand to think of her in love with another.we have been apart for about three or four months depending on which person you ask.

• sounds like she may have some guilt over this?maybe she wants to try and forget about you&having the abortion,sounds like she has some deep hurting issues there.Suicide won't change a thing Mergoat best to let it out in the forum site here or with someone youreally trust.Just let your true feelimgs out the worst thing is that you let stay inside there is somegood people here that you can talk to several cancer gals to get some input from them?I know its hard but you have to stay the course the key is get it out in the open all your feelings good ones&bad ones.i'm a cappy too so i can relate about the feelings just give yourself a chance and go for it!!!!

• I appreciate the encouragement. I don't really know if getting it out will help but I know that keeping it in has been Hell. I can't imagine that she really wants to let me back in because of the history that she wants to forget. I have a bad habit of throwing things in her face that we had been through and o know she is tired of that. I'm not going to off myself as it were, but it seems plausible at times and that is scary enough. I miss her like I've never missed anyone. She was the one. And she is moving on without me.

• IT ISN,T OVER YET?THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS STILL HAS TO COME YET?Remember we goats have the ability to make come backs like it's nothing hang in there.We are known as the "Comeback Kids of the zodiac"..you know i'm right on the comeback thing plus we can overcome obstacles as well.Maybe mergoat you were just too hard on her with your in your face comments to her some crab-girls take that very hard even with that shell to retreat from the hurts i didn't know a whole about crab-girls until i got on this forum and met some! hope you stay strong!

• I'd give anything to be in a relationship with a Crab-girl

• Well, I hope youare right about the whole goats overcoming the worst obstacles. I don see any wAy to win in this though. Like I said, she is in love with someone else. Another Capricorn at that. So i don't even have the zodiac on my side. I only started following this kind of stuff because she got me into it. Now it seems the daily horoscopes r so close to what is going on I can't look away from it. Oh well, I don't really even think my own sign is on my side anymore. It all keeps working against me, but mostly my own stupidity is working against me.

• Spoken like a true Cappy!Yes we do make come backs!!!from my own experiences yes never doubt this you'll soon see i expect there are days that i do the same line of thinking that you're going thru and i don't let stand in my way! don't you let that depressing talk over come you!!!