Access Your Intuition Here!

• Bluecat - I see you knitting or cross-stitch, don't ask why i see a rocking chair I don't know. I also see that you have lost the sense of expecting good things for your life. You feel you have reached a plateau and would rather see others happiness and dreams come true. I see boredom and settling (contentment). I see long hair and an older woman rocking. I see Elvis and the love for guitars a long time ago, maybe a band once. I also see family calmed your spirit. I don't see your being really close to your parents, but there was love but buried deep because of lifestyle. I keep seeing flower child and the 70's.

• Poetic555- I see you reading alot, even when you don't want to. I see you forcing yourself to read as if it's a habit. I see glasses, and hair pinned most of the time. I feel you on a search right now for the inner you and what will make you happy. I also see boating and painting/art; I see a garden and a feeling of relaxation. I feel confinement and the need to get out.

• Wow, you almost described my room.

But no crying or anxiety.

whoever it is i hope your feeling

better hun's =( thats really sad.

• Drear Lord,

I pray whoever this is, i pray they may come fourth

and recieve some help to help themselves with our guidance.

I pray that she may be with your guidance and protection Father.

So be it. In the name of the Lord, Amen.

• poetic555

Great! im starting to feel more confident with my intuition. 😃

i dont know where i got the hats from.

• Rock71

Goodmorning,

thanx hun! i really hope i find it.

lol,

• HiddenDiamond -- the first thing that came to mind for you is medium length wavy black hair, "tan" complexion and very red lipstick. Don't know if it's you or someone around you but that was the first strong image I got.

AuntBuck -- is there something about roses associated with you? Is your name Rose or do you like roses or something?

• LeoLady53 - when i read your post, I immediately saw a person with head gear on...like a jewelry appraiser (the goggles and light attached). I also feel a sense of neglect or disagreement around you. Also I see orange and perfume that smells like "sweetarts". I see a healthy woman rubbing her leg (upper thigh - outerside) it hurts sometimes, the right one. I see shopping and coupons.

• Hi AuntBuck could you tell me what i look like thanks auntbuck would like to know what you pick up?

• Rock71,

You are VERY good! I wear glasses (although not a jewelry appraiser type) but the lights in the office tend to glare off of them. When you first said head gear, I thought you were picking up on my headphones for my stereo. I tend to wear them most of the time when I'm working.

My hair is currently more orange than red and since I just recently got divorced, I guess you could say there have been some disagreements lately. LOL! I do have a problem with the outer thigh on my right leg and I tend to rub it -- I have a pinched nerve in my back that causes that part of my leg to go numb and occasionally throb. As for the perfume...well, I don't know about sweet tarts but I do tend to smell like cinnamon so it could be the candy scent you picked up on. Ever since I quit smoking 14 yrs ago, I have had a craving for cinnamon and lately it's Jolly Rancher Cinnamon Fires. I'm definitely a shopper and only wish I could remember where I put my coupons everytime I go to the store!

Awesome job!!

• wow...that's great LeoLady, im surprising myself. I have always seemed to brush off these feelings because of being unsure, fear, can't guarantee that I will practice this regularly though lolol

• Surprise Surprise!

I FOUND MY RING. 😃

WHEN I LEAST EXPECTED TOO.

• Hopeternal

thanx Doll.

Everyone has Intuition,

just focus on someone and say whatever

comes to mind, or like i do close your eyes, and say whatever image comes

to mind or whatever feeling comes over you, sometimes

we feel things see or even hear. 😃

• Addictedtoriches.....was it inadvertanly put in a cup or bowl of some kind? I keep seeing a teacup....lol....don't know why? Was your ring found near a teacop?

• No, Rock71 was actually very close

except it wasnt in my shoe, it was in my Jacket

hanging in my closet with my clothes.

i hadnt whore in a while since its qetting HOTT,

today i decided to wear it, sure enough im walking out the store

just about to put my money in my pocket which i dont usually

do, & ta-dahh! i felt something, pulled it out & IT WAS MY RING.

• Addicted Oh....I really wish I would have been right. Any chance the closet is near the couch??? LOL. I am glad you found it though. That is great.

LeoLady....my favorite flowers are roses and asiatic lilies. I have roses in my yard and lovingly attend to them every year.

Thunder....hmmm...I see not tall...around 5'5" to 5'7". Almost like a bowl cut hair cut. Short...not lower than the ears, brown-black...with a little gray...straight.

Reading glasses, I don't think you need them all the time. Dark eyes. Brown...not a green or blue. Wear dockers or cargo pants. Sandals are preferred but tennis shoes will do. Don't see dress shoes. Am I close?

• ON THE HAIR YES! WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE HITLER HAIR CUT.I'M 5'8" TALL SO YOU WERE CLOSEEYE COLOR HAZEL/GREEN THOUGH WOW AUNT BUCK I THINK YOU ARE SIMPLY AMAZING WITH THIS STUFF THE CLOTHING YOU NAILED TO A T!!!THANKS AUNTBUCK ... YOU ARE SOMEONE SPECIAL THAT'S FOR SURE!

• AUNTBUCK!YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT A LITTLE GRAY AROUND THE SIDES...

• Thunder - not a Hitler cut...lol. Just a simple cut. Not feathered or anything like that...just simple. Did I get the glasses? If so...I'm seeing gold rimmed....not silver.

I'm thrilled to be trying this....I've been very excited with my results. :0)

• occassionally wear glasses for night driving but rarel;y wear them yes gold auntbuck your preety cool lady.listen auntbuck i posted some stuff on my 2 threads about the delta sleep system, i plan on posting more as i check things out.. in relation to theta brainwaves,alpha brainwaves and more i plan on researching these brainwaves over the coming months i hope you stay tune it's all about the power of the mind etc