Thankfulness

• I'm grateful for what I already have,no need to loose sleep about what I wish I had.Give thanks everyday for the world around you.One small act of kindness can go a LONG way.

• I thankful and grateful for the faith I have in my Creator. For my children and my Anutie Liz who help me build a strong foundation in this life. My life motto is DUE UNTO THEE AS YOU WANT THEE TO DO UNTO YOU.

• I am thankful my parents haved reached their eighties and can move around . I thank God for my family. I thank God for sunlight, flowers, stars in the sky and the rain. I am thankful for life. I am thankful how neighbors greet neig;hbors with food and conversations. I am thankful for planted crop which help to feed masses of people.

• I am thankful that my husband and I still have jobs and are making ends meet somehow. We arfe having a simple, practicle Christmas/Holiday season.

• I am new to this forum but not to this website, anyway i am very thankful for my son and for his father for helping me create such a wonderful and beautiful little being. He truly is beautiful inside and out and that of course is where it counts. I am thankful for my friends both old and new but more for the old friends because they know me intimately and still love and respect me no matter what i am going through. I am thankful for the gift of choice, which my whole life i truly never knew i had, because a choice was made for me and because of that i didn't prosper to be all i could have. But now i know that i've been given a very special many # of gifts but of them all i appreciate, and am very thankful for my right of choice and my right to be able to make my own.