TheCaptain, hanswolfgang, ANYONE! love reading please. :)

• him;

june 9th, 1996.

me;

april 3rd, 1996.

i just want to know if a relationship between us would work out. i've had very strong feelings for him for a little while. 🙂

• No, it would not work out.

me;

april 3rd, 1996: You like to travel and have a certain amount of restlessness and dislike routine. However, your restlessness often applies to your spiritual quest, your striving for truth and growth of the inner self. There is a certain amount of sacrifice for loved ones in your life or for an education, especially in early life. There will be many personal disappointments, especially from friends and loved ones. You may have trouble at work with coworkers and other elements that require much effort to overcome. You find the most success working with partners and in occupations that allow you travel and meeting new people. One of your challenges is to find success in your business transactions. You don't always make the best deals for yourself. Money often comes in association with love or marriage.

Nobody can go against his real nature: you can forget about it, but you can not lose it.

• Money comes with love and marriage? GOLD DIGGER? 😮

But I still don't understand. Why wouldn't a relationship between us work out?

• Money comes with love and marriage? No.

GOLD DIGGER? No.

Why wouldn't a relationship between us work out? Because he would not remain, he would go.

But don't be afraid, don't be scared by it, because

if the total responsibility is with you, then suddenly

a door of freedom opens -- because if you are the cause

of your suffering, you can change. If others are the

cause, then you cannot change. Then how can you change?

Unless the whole world changes, you will suffer. And

there seems to be no way to change others -- then

suffering cannot end.

• Oh, I see. Thank you so much hanswolfgang, you've helped me more than you can imagine.

And I will try to stop my suffering, it's truly not worth it.

• What sign would be the best for me? Obviously it's a no for Geminis, though I love them as friends!

• What sign would be the best for me? Libra.

Rebel against the establishment.

• This post is deleted!

• HI Hans, April 3, It will be very important day for me , what do you envision for this date? Is it gone a be successful or something else.

• It is gone a be something else, ira1. I envision for April 3 a beginning, you will be faultless, if you keep yourself still through flexibility.

Only those who are religionless in the sense that

they don't need religion, are fulfilled. If you need

religion something is wrong with you.

• hanswolfgang; Libra? would that honestly work out? Do we have enough conversation and spice to keep a relationship? we are supposed to be EXACT opposites, so I would think conflict would arise!

laithano; that wouldn't work, because when i like someone i like them ALOT, and i'm blind to anyone else. it's all or nothing with me! i guess i am clingy in that sense.

• ohh and his birthday is actually june 9th, 1995. if that changes anything. 😧

• danielleissmiling

Libra? would that honestly work out? no.

Do we have enough conversation and spice to keep a relationship? No.

his birthday is actually june 9th, 1995: he has mental power, the ability to focus his mind on a goal or objective and see it through to a successful conclusion. This power is usually applied to some mental or educational task. It bestows the power to overcome all problems by focusing his thoughts and it usually occurs when there is something that he needs to learn or accomplish on the mental level.

He has the opportunity to fix his mind on certain goals and objectives. It is the focus of the mind. Out of that focus and concentration, success is assured.

A person who is continuously thinking whether there is any risk or not becomes so self-conscious that he never lives. He becomes rigid and dull and stupid—mediocre: forget all about risks. Life is a risk. The day you were born, one thing became certain: that you are going to die. Now what more risk can there be?

• Hi, Hanswolfgang!

Could you please do a reading for me? His birthdate is 1/7/1952, mine is 5/21/1951. It would be greatly appreciated!

• Thank you dear Hans.

• Barbralee

Could you please do a reading for me? Winds of change high in the Heavens. Fine tune the image you present to the world. Small successes.

No matter what you do, the fruit of your labors never seems to ripen. Your reward remains just out of reach. Men have gone mad from such anticipation. Don't lose your balance lunging for the brass ring. While the Fates continue to restrain you, go them one better and display a self-generated restraint and grace. Look for the humor in the situation.

mine is 5/21/1951: There is protection in love, marriage and family. It represents your marriage and the foundation of love upon which a family and life can be built. This is usually considered a good influence, especially for a happy family and social life. You may even turn down offers of love at those times when you are feeling so fulfilled in the areas of friendship and romance. This can also speak about your home and family and things going on in these areas. It represents, at its most basic level, the foundation of love upon which all of your other relationships are built. It is the home of the heart.

It is not a question of asking, it is a question of responding.

• ira1,

BLESSED IS THE TEACHING OF THE WAY.

BLESSED IS THE UNDERSTANDING AMONG THOSE

WHO FOLLOW IT,

AND BLESSED IS THEIR DETERMINATION.

• what about Nov-18-1977 and Sep 18-1975?

• shoot, I got trigger happy! So sorry!!! Hanswolfgang, I'd love your perspective on these birthdates :0)...if you wouldn't mind.... Thank you for all of your words so far!

• what about Nov-18-1977: This is a powerful influence of balance and peace in personal relationships. How it affects him will largely depend upon his current status in his love life and how responsible he has been in that area. This will demand that all outstanding love debts be settled and will encourage him to take responsibility for his actions and words in his closest relationships. He may find that he has to make compromises and adjustments to accomplish this as well.

On a more universal level, this may also reveal to him a special purpose in his life, one of helping others by sharing love with them. He may become aware of a special mission that he is to perform. It is peace and intuitively knowing how to love others in a spiritual sense.

You have to live this experience for your whole

twenty-four hours, just like breathing -- doing

anything you go on continuously breathing. This

remembrance of being aware has to become just like

an undercurrent. It is always there whether you are

sitting, walking, waking or sleeping -- in action, in

inaction, in speaking, in silence, but one thing

remains continuously in you -- the remembrance of

your ultimate nature.