Hansgangwolf could you help me ?

• hello

i applied for a managers job i didnt get it .but a transfer come up and i did get it

my question is did a make a good choice? i know i needed a change im just scared

about my choice. thank you any insight will be helpful

kathy

• hello kathy,

my question is did a make a good choice? no.

any insight will be helpful: too many people are clinging to you.

But many times you will get scared because you are losing your grip on whatsoever you have valued up till now. But I can tell you only one thing: They are phases, they come and go. And your consciousness will become more and more purified, virgin, pure, uncorrupted. That uncorrupted consciousness is godliness.

• thank you do you feel negative energy around me like someone backstabbing me? b/c

sometimes i think someone i was working with was doing so .

kathy

• hey hans , i am looking for insight on a medical issue and was hoping i could find someone that may get a feeling as to what i need to look into... im struggling with aches ,pains , muscle spasms and fatigue as well as struggling to keep up with my work responsibilities. ive had this for a while but the last year is worse and doesnt seem to be getting better. i spent last night researching things on the web like cfs and ms.

i'm on my 3rd dr now for this and all i am getting are a lot of drugs to help symptoms.

a nurse practioner i saw for a while back 3-4 yrs ago, who was the most help, felt i had fibro myalgia. it is much worse now than when i was seeing her.. i have also read about 2012 accention and symptoms that speaks of .pain and fatigue... i have also had 4 very stressfull

events that spanned from late 90s then again 2002 - 2006... since 2006 my conditions been slowly down hill with times of remission mixed in.

whith so many diseases and conditions that match my situation, its hard to know just where to turn. it would be so good to have more of an idea where to look for the cause of this.. i am hoping maybe someone with sensitivity may pick up on this and help me find the cause.

im just having one of those times where i feel i just have to discover and get out of this draining situation .thanks for any help or insight , ewf

• kathy,

do you feel negative energy around me like someone backstabbing me? no.

You still try to live up to the expectations of other people and not stay with what is coming out of you. That´s why you don´t feel very centred.

• earthwindandfire

i am looking for insight on a medical issue: you are negating your spirituality, the bodily manifestation is Duodenum.

what i need to look into... you are afraid of change, but growth needs change, if you hinder your spiritual growth, your body suffers because of symptoms of uncontrolled growth.

it would be so good to have more of an idea where to look for the cause of this.. you are in need of a fulfilling relationship from heart to heart.

i am hoping maybe someone with sensitivity may pick up on this and help me find the cause: but the most important cause, your way is waiting for you since that long, you have to gather your courage and go on your way, step for step.

thanks for any help or insight: so go where you want to, get moving.

If your medical issues shock you into action, though, their passing will have left a permanent change for the good.

Be not against the senses. Be

spiritually sensuous; do not deny. Denial should not

be your slogan at all, denial should not be your attitude.

Accept and say that even in the senses the divine

is moving because there is nothing else to move.

Make everything sacred, make everything holy.

Do not condemn, do not say this is sin. Sin should be

unknown, absolutely unknown. Say

there is no sin -- that everything is a play. Even in

sin, even in the sinner, the same energy is moving.

• Thanks Hans … So the first part where you say

you are negating your spirituality, the bodily manifestation is Duodenum.

Are you feeling something is wrong in the duodenum that I should have checked ?

Or is it that nothings really wrong there is just is making me sick because I am denying my growth and that’s the body part it effects?

so if I follow these things more closely and stop denying my senses, I should will be able to feel good and get thru all this pain and fatigue?

Am I understanding this correct ?

Many Many Thanks to you Hans

• Yes, you are understanding this correct.

Nothing is really wrong there is just this making you sick and that’s the body part it affects.

The mind can continue playing new games. First you

try to escape. If you cannot escape then you create the

idea that you are not here. Beware of it.

• thanks Hans,

i kinda feel that escape or hide thing has been going on a little here and there over the last year or so. im starting to feel like a hog of your time but i have another question.. the hide aspect works well for working in my 1 man machine shop a little but it really hurts the back and along with that the cooped up feeling gets to me after a few days.

for my real estate job getting out and being social sometimes is a struggle as well.. do you see me staying involved in these business much longer ? i've been struggling with the feeling of throwing in the towel on them both lately...it would be much easier to do just one or the other but one seems to pick up when the others down so it worked for a while. now they are both down and demanding at the same time..... thanks for all your help ,

• do you see me staying involved in these business much longer ? no.

A mature person has the integrity to be alone. And

when a mature person gives love, she gives without any

strings attached to it: she simply gives. And when a

mature person gives love, she feels grateful that you

have accepted her love, not vice versa. She does not

expect you to be thankful for it -- no, not at all, she

does not even need your thanks. She thanks you for

accepting her love. And when two mature persons are in

love, one of the greatest paradoxes of life happens,

one of the most beautiful phenomena: they are together

and yet tremendously alone; they are together so much

so that they are almost one. But their oneness does not

destroy their individuality, in fact, it enhances it:

they become more individual. Two mature persons in love

help each other to become more free. There is no

politics involved, no diplomacy, no effort to dominate.

How can you dominate the person you love?

That’s what is going to happen. You cannot help the blind man to know what is white, or what is color, or what is light. All your help is going to give him something wrong. There is no way to help the blind man by definitions. by explanations, by theories, by dogmas, by scriptures. The only way to help him is to heal his eyes.

• Hi Hanswolfgang. You always have such insight and wisdom - I was looking for a post you wrote me to try and find some kind of answer to what is going on now for me. It would seem that the events of last year have again happened this year - can you help me to see what / where I need to facilitate the change in my life as it seems to be every single aspect has fallen apart again... Do you have any thoughts on the events surrounding me now?

Thanks love and light to you 🙂

• Hans,

im kind of lost as to what the last reply was in reference to.... the part about giving love and not dominating but thats whats going to happen... and the part about healing the blind mans eyes. where does the reply fit into my life or where is it directed ? sorry i understand.

intended

• Thank you hiprincess,

can you help me to see what / where I need to facilitate the change in my life as it seems to be every single aspect has fallen apart again...: you need to come in harmony with your world around you. When you encounter constructive behavior, adopt it; when you encounters a fault within, transform it. Get ready to ride a tide of accelerated growth toward self-actualization.

A joyful awareness of the best within you, coupled with an acceptance of your shadow, will provide a greater repertoire, a much bolder vision, and new depth and clarity that will compel you to expand your horizons.

Do you have any thoughts on the events surrounding me now? You are mistrustful, keeping distance due to your mind. Yes, the throne of the ego is tumbling down, but trust in your energy, in your nature, in existence you are part of.

It would be helpful if you would write a book, at least for yourself, about fantasy, dreams, imagination, where you can pour your whole madness into it.

• earthwindandfire

im kind of lost as to what the last reply was in reference to....: I am so often kind of lost too, when I try to translate the unconscious of the questioner to the mind of the questioner. Then one complains about riddles and complicated words being out of context, but it is not easy to translate the language of the unconscious into the very limited mind of the questioner. But I try and try...

so the last reply was in reference to your struggling with yourself and with others.

the part about giving love and not dominating but thats whats going to happen...: try to relax in your situation instead of struggling for changing it.

and the part about healing the blind mans eyes. where does the reply fit into my life or where is it directed ? you need competent medical counselling. I recommend you acupuncture, but first the pulse diagnosis of TCM (traditional chinese medicine).

Two other things: If you are doing Yoga, you should not stand on your head, and you should sleep with a good pillow, so that not too much blood is passing through the head during the night, it will not allow you to rest and relax.

• hans, many many thanks ! you know there is always one in the crowd from time to time , that cant see. dont let it get you down for you are a blessing to many.

i did have 2 accupuntcure treatments recently... i never thought they would hurt but on my right side it was painfull in some places... in my right ankle where 2 energies come together it felt like i was hit by lightning ! intense heat and pain ran out my foot ! the dr said it was a blockage that was released... he also said my chi was stagnant.... and that i should eat beans for my spline.

2 trips is all i made because of the money and not really noticing any difference.

thanks so much for all your help !

• It should be someone, who has absolved a thoroughly training in TCM, what means he or she can also do pulse diagnosis for you, because nowadays many are learning some acupuncture, sometimes even only at a weekend, but that is not enough. But I can understand, if you have had such bad experiences, you have enough of it. It is a lame explanation that your chi was stagnant, because if one´s chi would not be stagnant somewhere and somehow, who would need acupuncture then? But I agree with the beans, especially mungo beans, even better if you would trink the water the beans are cooked with, provided that the beans are organic grown.

I have read a beautiful story concerning a young

pastor who had dabbled with the theater before entering

divinity school, and wanted to give his first sermon in

a new church a dramatic send-off. Noticing that there

was a scuttle in the roof above the pulpit, he

deliberately chose as his text "The Holy Ghost

descended in the form of a dove," then arranged to have

the sexton open the scuttle at just the right moment,

releasing a white dove which the pastor had trained to

light on his shoulder.

On the evening of the service, he led carefully up to

his climax, intoning, "And the Holy Ghost descended in

the form of a dove" -- but nothing happened. Louder --

and angrily -- he repeated his text -- with which the

scuttle door opened slightly and the voice of the

sexton was heard by the whole congregation, wheezing,

"Your Reverence, the cat ate up the Holy Ghost. Shall I

let down the cat?"

• Thanks Hans and again very insightful.

• My bone doctor told me I have fibermyalgia, along with my degenerative arthritis, degenerative disc disease and chronic kidney disease. Do you see this too Hans?

thanks muchly, Toni

• hiprincess,

simply declare your own heart and invite and welcome anybody.

• tonib3741,

My bone doctor told me I have fibermyalgia, along with my degenerative arthritis, degenerative disc disease and chronic kidney disease. Do you see this too Hans? Yes, especially degenerative disc disease and chronic kidney disease, I am only doubtful about fibermyalgia.

There are people

who want to remain in misery; that is their decision.

There are people who don't want to remain in misery;

that is their decision. And you choose your life; it is

all your choice. The moment you want to change, you can

change it -- just like that.