Gratitude Thread!

• There might already be one of these, in which case I totally apologize for posting before searching.

Anyway.

Post something(s) you're grateful for. No matter how big or small. ā¤

I myself am grateful for good coffee, a warm place to sleep, friends and family (of course), and the particular way the sun shines through the trees.

• I am grateful that I found this place and have found what I've been looking for all along. I'm grateful for the sense of peace that surrounds me. I am grateful for my family, my friends and of course my animals.

Thanks for starting the thread. Even if there are others...one more is always good too!

• I am grateful for this place, grateful for all the help and guidance I am receiving and grateful for the friends I have made.

I am grateful that no matter how tough life is, I still have my good health. Yes, I am diagnosed with Fibromyalgia a year ago and even had undergone an operation on my shoulder, bit I am grateful that I am able to accept it and continue doing things that I love without much interference.

I am grateful that I still have my aunts uncle and cousins who loves me and care about me. Growing up without parent's love can be hard if there is no one to turn to. I am lucky.

I am grateful that no matter how difficult my childhood and teenage years, I managed to stay in the right path, got myself a good education and surrounded by good circle of people. There are many unlucky ones who tend to stray and make bad choices in life.

I am grateful to be alive! šŸ™‚

Thanks for sharing. Please feel free to share your inspirations in my thread too.

Topic - Share your inspirations.

• I am grateful that all of you cared enough to create this place or come to it to share similar experiences to mine. I am grateful for my daughter, my granddaughter, my family and friends. I am grateful that I am learning it's not to late to understand what we can or change what needs changing and that we are not alone in this journey. I am grateful that God and the universe and those with much more power than me including my ancestors haven't given up on me and that there is still hope. I am grateful for the simple things, food, shelter and clothing on my back. I am grateful for nature, lakes, streams, ponds, the ocean, trees and rocks and animals they bring me a sense of peace in all the chaos of life.

I'm grateful that probablyflashy thought to start this thread. To our guides and those guiding us here and to those just along for the ride, thank you, it's really nice to know I'm not alone.

• I am grateful for these forums, as they let me talk, and sometimes vent about life,and that I also learn from them, for the fact that I have a roof over my head and that I have a talented son, a loving hubby, and mostly good health and to my angels and guides even if I probably don't always listen to them too and to that gorgeously handsome individual in my dream last night who promised to protect me,

Love and Light

Blessed Be

• i am grateful for all of the blessings the universe has bestowed on me

i am grateful for my my kookie family

i am grateful for all of my wonderful friends

i am grateful for my large antenna

i am grateful for my wonderful children

i amgrateful for my education

i am grateful for my fulfilling career

i am grateful for this site where i have met all of you

blessings

• What a great idea!

I'm grateful for my awesome boys

I'm grateful for family & friends

I'm grateful for a job I love & my comfy home,

I'm grateful for a blossomming relationship

I'm grateful for angels & guides& the Light

Blessed be

• I am grateful for a new sunrise every morning.

I am grateful for my two amazing kids.

I am grateful that we beat the odds.

I am grateful that I can laugh, cry, hurt and feel joy.

I am grateful for all that God has placed in my life.

I am grateful that I can worry - because it means I can love enough to care.

I am grateful for feeling sick once in a while because it reminds me how great it feels to be well.

I am grateful that I have a future.

I am grateful that I am learning who I am.

I am grateful for this board and the advice I've received.

I'm grateful for my husband and the lessons I"ve learned by being with him.

I am grateful for delicious coffee!

I am grateful for my friends, new and old and the chance to laugh until my cheeks hurt.

I am grateful for Gods creations: mountains, the ocean and the sand that sticks in my toes.

• I am grateful for my family

I am grateful for the food I enjoy

I am grateful for the sunshine

I am grateful to be alive

I am grateful for a roof of my own

I am grateful for God's love for me

• we can never have enough gratitude threads! I am grateful for, my children, miracles seen and unseen, for guidance, true friends and loved ones, for God, Jesus and the angels, for spirtaual gifts, the good people tht come our way, for oppertununties too help others that we are called too, sooo much more, I could go on and on!

• I am grateful for being alive after a very bad car accident. I am grateful to have been blessed with good friends who truely care about me. Financially things are looking up and I have finally found a place of really liking myself. This is really a great time for me and I attribute this place of peace to my faith and the love of my family and friends šŸ™‚

• I am grateful for having my soulmate,Keith.

I am grateful for the time we spent together.

I am grateful for our soul to be intertwine and be melted as one.

I am grateful for my beloved, Keith to be the first to take the journey to the Other Side.

I am grateful that the Universe has let my beloved, Keith is still in my mind, heart, and soul everyday that we are apart.

I am grateful for all my new friends from this website because they have helped me closed a difficult chapter of my life and begin a new one.

Rooster5

• I am grateful for my sesnse of humor,cracking jokes with Sandran712,posts by Bluecat123,advice from AuntBuck,and a chance to learn from everyone on this forumsite,and of course this thread thanks for creating great thread!

• oh yes.one more person to be grateful for stclaire as well enjoy your posts as well!

• I am Grateful for being Grateful.......

for many many things...

wonderful thread probablyflashy!!...Thank you!!.

Denise

ā™„

• Thank you for this thead.

First of all, I am grateful to God for his love and guidance.

I am grateful for my famly.

I am grateful for this this site that gives me guidance.

I am grateful for for the earth that is beautiful and gift from God.