Does the leo man in my life love me?

• guy that i love is a leo and i have a kids with him ,and we have been seeing each other on and off or 7 years . what i want to to know does he love me?

• Hello Kelis,

I did a tarot card reading on your situation.

Situation as it is: Five of Pentacles

Two unfortunate individuals wander in the snow, passing under a lighted church window. One is lame, the other is penniless - an unsual depiction for a Suit that usually symbolizes fortune. The fact that the pair are outside of a church can also symbolize a kind of spiritual poverty.

This card is about a "dark night of the soul", suffering and loss, or self-doubt, perhaps caused by spiritual impoverishment. You are in need of a spiritual transfusion - well-meaning advice and platitudes from others won't help. The suffering you are enduring creates compassion. You must be empty, before you can be filled with spiritual enlightenment.

You'll have more success concentrating on business right now, rather than romance. Keep a long-term perspective - you'll have to deal with uncomfortable issues, but in time it will have been for the best.

Action to be taken: 7 of Wands

This card indicates one who is holding their own against adversity. Commit yourself to your goal and let nothing deter you from it. What may feel like frustration is actually progress. The true victory here will be attained by making a stand, not the result of that stand. Refuse to accept less than what is right, and in the end you will triumph.

Future: The Lovers

Drawing the Lovers almost always means a choice will have to be made. This choice is usually of the variety that is between doing what "makes sense" and following your heart. The answer to this dilemma involves surrendering to God. Don't be surprised if your well-laid plans are suddenly subject to change. The Lovers remind us that we cannot attain our full potential with our conscious, rational mind alone. We must marry it to our subconscious, representing our emotions and intuition.

Hope it might help you. Good Luck