Is it true you are more compatible with the star sign that your rising sign is?

• ahh i hope that made sense.. lol

my rising sign is pisces does that make me more compatible with a pisces?

• nope

compatibility involves a lot of factors

more than astrological, for sure

it's not impossible to be attracted to those whose Sun is your rising

I wrote on your thread before that Sun is who we are inside

Rising is the face we show to the outer world

but doesn't mean you are more compatible to Pisces

both charts have to be considered

then factors outside your charts, like upbringing and life experiences, and then transits

• This post is deleted!

• Actually quenkath, your opposite sign of Libra is Aries, may want to double check that. And yes there is an attraction to your opposite. I am Scorpio and my long time partner is a Taurus. We are like night and day, but it works.

• This post is deleted!

• well attraction with anyone is not impossible

but compatibility doesn't rely on attraction only

attraction to the opposite is possible because opposites do attract each other since they really are not too different from each other

Cancer and Cap are both cardinals, but Cancer is about nurturing and Cap is about discipline

Scorp and Taurus are both fixed, but Taurus is about value (self worth etc 2nd house) and Scorp is about the essence of the matter (mystery, death, s ex etc 8th house)

attraction to those whose Sun is in your north node is not impossible either because if Asc is the face you are showing to the world, North Node shows your purpose in this life time.

simply said, if you want to be smart, you will go to school and you will be drawn to intelligent people, instead of to those who seem stupid and ignorant to you. Not saying some signs are stupid and others are not, but this is the best example I can come up with

if you want to know more, drop a line on Highpriestess3 post or ScarsandStars

they are both astrologers

I'll let you know where tor each them if you can't find their posts