New Member Welcome!

• I'm relatively new to Numerology but I am absolutely fascinated by it. I discovered it by learning more about Astrology (there was a website that specialized in both Numerology and Astrology). I got a brief reading done and since then I have spent a lot of time researching my numbers and their meanings. They have helped me understand and respect myself and I can't wait to learn more about this ancient, powerful way of using numbers to better myself!

• GM, i am aquarius born 2-3-55 @ 4:03 a/m. of late, found out i am a 23rdian?, my fav number is: 7. 2, 3, 23, and 5 also figure verymuch. can anyone clue me as to what the numbers truly mean.?, thx so much, also husband is 2-3-61 @ 6:40 a/m. terri

• Thank you! I am excited about this site. I have been working with numerology for a short time and for the most part I understand most of it. This forum is very informative and helpful. I hope to learn a lot about numerology so that I can do charts for my family. I have 5 children and 11 grandchildren so I think this is going to be so much fun.

• Question.....My business name is everyonebiz! When I broke it down the letters equaled 65 6+5=11

Do I break that down again or is my business name an 11! If so the meaning of an 11 would be very helpful! Thank you so much.

nightflyer

• Hello! My name is Irina. I am tarologist from Russia. I live in Novosibirsk. I want to connect with my colleagues from other countries. I will glad to receive an answer. Good luck for all!

• Hello,I am Leinida I have posted on your forum and hoping someone can help me decipher why this is happening , I have explained everything and I will be grateful to anyone who would find the time to answer my post. Leinada

• Banned

This post is deleted!