New Member Welcome!

• Welcome to the Tarot.com Numerology forums. This is a place of open thinking and acceptance, and we're happy that you've found your way here.

Please feel free to introduce yourself in this thread. You might start by telling us about your experience with Numerology and what brought you here.

• well how i got to this point now in my journey towards the self is mixed with a alot of ups and downs... i realized not to long ago that i purposely kept myself in the dark to learn my way to the inner knowing self.. and let me tell you it was brutal. i am in some what of a good place now (still learning) i learned how to feel my feelings and the difference between mine and someone else' feelings. i mean wow, let me tell all of you there is nothing sweeter in my life once i could see the difference of my feelings and those around me... About numbers..... i've been practicing numberolgy about 8 years now and i just love it... i've seen a lot of different styles and formats and pretty much love them all. my favorate is "THE LIFE YOU WERE BORN TO LIVE" by Dan Millman great guild and really acturate number description.. i am a 28/10 who else knows this book id love to hear some outside views and how there numbers been to their journey.. thanks

• Dear Admin. thanks this is nice to have a place to talk about all of this. I have always been intrested in Numerology, Astrology, Dreams, etc...Hope i can learn more...! thanks

• I like reading the stuff on here and hope i can learn more from all of you , and hope to get to know more the futher i go thanks nice to meet new people and read all about the tarot.com

• I hope to learn more about the tarot reading, nice to meet new people and read your words on here

• I'm a new member (9/25) I'd spent 10 coins for the Tarot cards reading & still amazes of the outcomes the 5 chosen cards I picked. The informations and the portrait is everything that explains it. No secrete or confusion on the note (card's picture). Good to meet you, smooch!

I'm goin' to be studyin' and learnin' more about Tarot.com

-time to relax

• Hello, my people! My Life Path Number is 23/5, so you know I'm interested in just about everything. Numerology has been a hobby of mine for the past five years. As a writer, I find human personalities fascinating. Numerology helps me to explore the personalities of everyone around me. I am also a Reiki Master. I have found numerology to be an invaluable tool in figuring out a client's problems before a reiki session.

Currently I am creating a chart method that is derived from the Chaldean system and the enneagram. I will let you know how it works as soon as I know!

• Been a member of Tarot.com for years, yet I never knew about the forums. I love numbers, and numerology as well i-ching, tarot and more.

Look forward to learning more when I have the energy to come back - soon I hope.

Best wishes to all!

• Welcome, NelliesGirl! The forums are a fairly new addition to the site that just started in the summer of '08 ... so don't worry, you haven't been missing out! But we're glad you found us. Enjoy.

• Hi. I have been interested in horoscopes, and basically any other type of readings. I am fairly new to this. I would love to know more about everything and anything possible. I still have a lot to learn. =] I'm happy that I joined. I hope to learn a lot from all of you.

• Hi.

Newbie here:D

• Hi,

I recently had a personality profile reading done and was totally amazed at how dead on

it was i have never dealt with the numerolgy.

It is actually kinda scary!!

• Hi Everyone! I'm a cancerian male and I'm new to the forums but, have been visiting tarot.com for a few years now. I really enjoy all the links to topics and have put my 2 cents in a few. I'm interested in Numerology and Astrology and I'm still learning. I hope to increase what i know here on tarot.com thank you tarot.com for a great site and your forums.

• Hello I am new here and I have been drawn to neumology do to the fact that I love the analytic nature of this art. I am a 5 ...and I have a bit of a wild streak....well I hope to find some answers to my life and where I am headed in my life.

• hi my name is joanna and i dont know if anyone will respond to this but if u do it will be greatly appreciated. I'm not a strong believer in tarot card readings and other psychic stuff but I'm starting to look into numerology because for a very long time now, about 3 years, I've been seeing the number 951. I don't know why but I see it everywhere, at least once a day if not more. At first i thought it was couincidence but then I started seeing it too much. On the clock, on license plates, I'd wake up in the morning for no reason sometimes and see 9:51 on the clock. the other day i was at my boyfriends house and he was playing video games n I looked at the tv screen and the clock was counting down but I happened to look up when it read 9:51, so I thought "why do I see that?'' so I jokingly picked up an aloe vera lotion bottle n said to myself, "okay if this bottle says 951 anywhere on it its a sign" I looked down, and the ending numbers of the skew number by the barcode read 951. honestly, i freaked out!! I looked up a bible passage 9:51 n its about jesus going to jerusalem. so am I supposed to go there? lol I dunno what it means but if anyone has had a similar experience I would like to know! I've heard about ppl seeing numbers like 12:12 and 4:44 but not random numbers like 9:51... so why that number?

• I don't know why that 951....But, I was on facebook the otherday and someone posted something about a synchronicity card being the "Raven" or maybe it was the Raven Card having to do with synchronicity. I don't know much about synchronicity. My Aunt had something like what your explaining with 226. She would see it all over the place and that was her house number. I told her to play the three digit lottery! i'm curious what's your full birthday?

• wow thanks for replying. my full birthday is 07/18/90. but i dont know if that has anything to do with it.... thats weird about your aunt but it kinda makes me feel better cause at least i know it happens to other ppl too! ya everyone tells me i should play the lotto with those numbers too lol. but for some reason i think it has another meaning...its not a bad feelin it just feels like im supposed to know why i see it all the time but i have no clue!! ya i'll definitely look into that synchronicity thing ur talking about. 951 isnt my house # or anything... it has no meaning...yet. but thanks for the reply cuz i feel like i'm getting somewhere with all this.

• well, Joanna...

the more you focuse on seeing that number the more often you'll become aware of it and see it...........

try it the other way around and note how often you expect to see it and don't ............

in the end you'll notice that it is just as often there as it is not..............

as to that bible quote: I wouldn't take it too literally and go to Jerusalem, but rather think of what happened to "him" when he got there and what feelings or thoughts or meanings you personally connect with that event.............

• Hi Everyone,

I'm new here. I have been seeing double digits for a while now, but for the past 6 or 7 weeks I've been seeing 59 as well. I came across this site on my search for what that could mean.

Looking forward to browsing the forum. I hope I can find some answers there.

• Hi! I am completely brand new to numerology. I just had my first ever numerology reading a few moments ago on tarot.com and was astounded at how exactly it described my circumstances. I read the report with my jaw hanging down. It give me insight and some very helpful advice.

It's nice to meet all of you.

Light and love,

R.