What Signs Do You Attract?

• I'm a libra and I attract a ton of geminis. It never ever works out, I find them to be too unstable emotionally. I am convinced that one of them was bipolar. I think I've had enough experiences with geminis to decide that I won't get involved with another gemini ever again.

Lately I've attracted a couple of pisces men. I'm not sure if this would be a good match for me in the long run. In both instances the attraction was instant and intense and our communication was perfectly effortless and comfortable. Pisces seems pretty promising right now. 🙂

• My best-friend is a Leo and my husband is a Cancer. So, those two.

• My other best-friend is a Gemini (as well as my mother). So.... Gemini, Leo, and Cancer.

• I am a Leo w/Taurus ascendant, w/ Moon,Venus, Mars & Juniper in Leo ... Since I re-entered the dating scene, all men who are attracted to me are Virgo's .. I've tried several times to have a relationship with a Virgo, but it never works out .. I really don't know what sign would be good for me, but I know Virgo isn't, LOL

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I am a Capricon. Sun sign Capricon, Moon sign Virgo , Aries in Jupiter, etc (can't remember all the rest now)

I found out I seem to get along well with females that are Taurus, Aquarius and Virgo (which is my moon sign). However my wife is Pisces, and I do have to work on myself to contain her emotions and day dreamings (b/c I've noted Pisces are really emotional and psychic, intuitive and dream and day dream) while capricons are stoic and down to earth, so I guess we balance each other there.

I've noted that I have very steamy sexual relationships and intense attraction with female aries but which doesn't last. Its all about sex

For the men I don't get along well with aries men, but get on well with aries females;

but I get along well with Capricon males but not very well with capricon females

• I definitely seem to attract certain signs. Especially at certain times in my life.

Scorpios seem to gravitate to me more than any other but as great as the chemistry is we can never seem to get things in a good flow with eachother for a real lasting relationship.

Other Saggis like myself...its always fun..light hearted...and then..turns crazy! But we manage to stay friends

There are periods of time where i get alot of Pisces too...but they are too dreamy for me it always turns out.

Aquarius ...there is some sort of connection but there is always this thing about them where they start to annoy me a bit...(no offense)

The only 2 people I was actually IN love with were a Virgo and a Scorpio.

• I keep attracting water signs...I'm Aquarius but with moon in Cancer and rising sign Pisces, maybe that's why. But they have a hard time dealing with my logical brain! Maybe I just listen too much; I've got that 'sympathetic' thing, plus no doubt with Pisces look a little 'receptive' and 'unfocused'. The hardest relationships have been with Scorpios, because of the 'fixed' sign thing, but I appreciate the emotional depth (just not too destructive, please!) Pisceans are less of a challenge and the romantic part is nice. Cancerians can be a little 'crusty' when they're not showing their sweet side (loopy sense of humor a treat).

• I'm a Scorpio magnet for some reason. Most of my close friends are Scorpios, with the exception of my very best friend, who is a Cancer.

As far as romances go, I've been with an Aries, a Scorpio, and a Leo (who was by far the best of all of them!)

• coffeegem you sound like such an interesting person! I am a libra with an aries rising and scorpio moon. Married a libra who was gorgeous and popular but we were too much alike so we got bored. Married a leo, and we are like oil and vinegar. He is manipulative, possessive, couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it.,big ego and self centered. I am the exact opposite. our home life is like a war zone.I seem to enjoy pisces, they make me laugh and "awe" me with their ability to hold an audiences' attention.

Going back to your thread...I am very talkative and my family always wants the short version. Yesterday my son told me an expression that he found online that amused me........."Silence is golden, duck tape is silver", still makes me chuckle to think about.

Angelpig

• I like that question! I am also interested in finding out what a pisces man looks for in a woman.

angelpig

• That's funny! I am also a libra and have been attracting a lot of pisces lately. I am soon to be 55 and while I want to say it may be the age, my first love was also a pisces and his torch still burns for me. We reconnected recently and he has never gotten over me according to him.

angelpig

• This post is deleted!

• i'm aquarius.and i can say i'm truly it's definition,with flows also:)).

i have a crazy relationship life...my first bf was a cancer.i was infatuated with him...we didn't last long...but we repeated the relation 4 times...with the exact result...until i got bored and lost interest,he didn't..but thats life.5 years later got involved with another cancer who got really infatuated with me...and my response was to run the other way:)).my father is cancer and i think is the best:p

had a relation with a taurus...never again.good for fun,and that's it.my grandpa is taurus...can't get along with him at all...too shortminded.

aries...they get atracted to me...i find them funny...but they get too gelous and i never got to love one...i havw 2 good friens aries allso

leo's..my first love..it was a puppy love,so cute an sentimental..but didn't last...leo are my bff,my sister,my mother are leo's too

sagitarius...a can analize them to the detail...even got to know what they think...so kind of boring for me...and i get sexual quikly...and they don't.drives me crazy.

virgo..had a bf who was virgo...not realy interesting...sentimental..clingy...

pieces...great bff's but too emotional for me.

scorpions ...i got invelved whith 3...diferent thing with each.first....he seemed atracted to me..still seems...but we never got serious.....the second one..i reaally liked him...very good in bad...but did't find anything else interesting in him..looked like we didn't have anything to talk about...so i lost interest in a relation with him...but i couldn;t say no to a FB relation:D....the third one....it's my curent involvement...he is very in love with me...really atentive,and carrying,he would do anything for me...i find him cute and funn...but something does;t let me to commit..

with all this sad...i feel like i atract all the wrong singns...i wonder why i dond't encounter gemini ,libras or aquarians...gemini..i have a few girl friends...but aquaians or libras not even that...and we should be best match:-<

• Cancers, hands down, are the people I attract most--friendship, work, romance, you name it. The first two and a half weeks each July have me dizzy with all the friends I touch base with for their birthday! All of my closest childhood friends, best former lovers, favorite bosses, etc...all Cancers. Every last one, lol.

After that, Pisces and Libra. Then Capricorn. Otherwise it's kind of a random draw. A couple of my really good friends are surprisingly Taurus.

I also seem to attract a LOT of cusps, specifically Leo/Virgo and Virgo/Libra.

• I seem to be surrounded by geminis. Most of the people that are/were in my life are geminis.

• I HAVE ATTRACTED SO FAR IN RELATIONSHIPS, THE FULL ZODIAC....BUT I ALSO DO NOT SETTLE UNLESS THE GUY HAS SELF LOVE AND THEIR IS NO TOO NEEDY AND TOO EASY. THAT MENAS NOT LONG LASTING AND FRUITFULL. I HAVE HAD TWO LONG TERM REALTIONSHIPS, ONE A LIBRA AND CANCER. I HAVE MANY GEMINI FRIENDS AND EARTH SIGN FRIENDS IN ANY OF MY CULINARY ENDEAVORS. LIBRAS ARE THE BEST DURING MY CHAT FORUMS AND SOCIALIZING. I HAVE A FEW SAG FRIENDS AND ARIES ESPECIALLY IN MY SPORTING AREAS OF LEISURE...ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS WAS PISCES...REALLY IF YOU EVOLVE YOURSELF AND RESPECT OTHERS AND JUST BE A REAL PERSON ALL PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN DIGNITY AND PERSONA AND THEY EVOLVE AS WELL. I NEVER USE A ZODIAC TO DISCOVER A PERSON..BECAUSE MUCH IS ALSO UNTRUE.

• As an aquarian on the cusp I may add relationship wise I attract Capricorns & Leos. Lately I am fascinated with Scorpios...something about them is so endearing to me. I really look for something different to that of myself. I always love a challenge too.

• I'm a Virgo. Most of my co-workers are Libras. They go all they way from Sept. 26 all the way to Oct 22. Relationship wise I attract Leo and Aries females. I think it may have to do with the fact that the North Node of my moon is in Leo and my Sun, Mercury, Jupiter and Saturn are all in the fifth house which I believe is ruled by Leo.

I hardly know any Pisces, so I can't really say anything about my opposite sign.