Photo readings in wrong thread

• The man in the photo has a very childlike feel to him. He is looking for a woman who will be a mother to him, someone who will do everything for him and baby him. But that woman would have to be the strong one and couldn't expect much support or nurturing in return from this child-man. Mothering is in fact not what he really needs but to be helped to stand on his own feet like an adult and shoulder equal responsibilities, and accept the consequences for his childish actions and behaviour.

The woman always tries to be at her best for those around her but this puts a terrific strain on her to be perfect. Or at least that's what she thinks her family and friends want. But instead of coming across as formidable and a capable tower of strength, they would prefer if she showed some softness and vulnerability now and then, just so they know she's human, too. She feels she must try and 'fix' every situation for everyone, but she must do things for herself too and get more relaxation. She needs to take a 'holiday' now and then from being Ms. Fix-it and Ms Go-to, and just be Ms. Normal.

• Did you want to know more, Scaryann?

• HI

Thanks - extremely accurate on myself ! Do you see a problem with us being great friends (as there is a major age difference) ?

Can you please do a reading for me on my two wonderful kids ?

• HI

I have lately had problems with friends and friendships - especially on the trust side.

Please can you do a readin for me on the following two friends.

You were extremely accurate on two male friends thus far.

please assist.

• HI

I have lately had problems with friends and friendships - especially on the trust side.

Please can you do a readin for me on the following two friends.

You were extremely accurate on two male friends thus far.

please assist.

Sorry - photo's added now

• The other friends photo

• Let me try again - apolgoy

• I am trying again - it is under 100KB but will just not load.

• Bump

• I feel your two children tend to hold back their feelings or deal with difficult situations by retreating into their heads and trying to intellectualise the situation. It would be better if they learned to express themselves and their feelings in a more open way rather than hiding what they feel. It would save them trouble in their later relationships with others if they can learn to release rather than bottle up their emotions, only to have them burst out at the wrong time.

• Your first friend is extremely self-protective. She will do anything including lying to save her own skin and always puts herself first. Not someone you can depend on if it came to you or her.

The second friend is very easily led and persuaded to do the wrong thing in her desperate need to be liked. She is easy to push around and will say whatever she thinks will please others even if it is not true.

• Hi

Hope you had a great holiday.

This definately describes ME - so this means they are more like me than I thought.

Wil have to work on it. My daughter not so much as my son.

Thanks

• Thank you for the info on my friends.

The first one is definately an eye opener for me - did not think of her in this way at all.

The second one I understand better now that I have seen your description.

Will have to adapt a bit furthe in my friendship turst with them - have been hurt before slightly by them and it sill probably happen again. I am trying to not trust people so easily anymore - but it is difficult as I love to share with whom I think is a friend.

I have a friend/colleague in the office that also writes to you (she actually put me in contact with you) - fanofkmm - could you perhaps give me some advise on this friendship ?

• Bump

• ScaryAnn, there is nothing wrong with sharing but you must pick the right people to do it with. You don't need less trust, just more discrimination. Not everyone who seems to be friendly is. You have a rather innocent sensitive soul which is easily hurt and can attract those who think they can pull the wool over your eyes or manipulate you to do what they want.

You and Fanofkmm have very similar lives and problems and can give each other insights into your own lives and support that will be very helpful to both of you.