Need Help Figuring Out If Someone Is Using Magic Against Me

• I have recently talked to a psychic who has told me that someone is perhaps using magic to keep me from ever getting my ex boyfriend back. Also this person might be the one holding the spell on my ex boyfriend to make him fall for her so she can keep me and him apart. This psychic also informed me that my ex boyfriend does not have feelings for this girl he is saying he wants back and me and him are meant to be. I have been having a lot of bad feelings like something is rushing through me taking my soul away for a second.It's like a cold feeling almost like something or someone is taking over my body. I don't know if that has to do with magic or something else. Please someone tell me what is possibly going on with me and if magic is being used to keep me from ever being happy again..DOB is June 2,1988

• This psychic didn't charge you a fee for removing the magic spell around you, did she?

Did your boyfriend leave you to be with this other woman?

• Yes, the question TheCaptain is asking you is very important.

I hope you have not wasted any money on removing the spell.

I am not saying that this psychic cannot be trusted but this is a very

common scam that has been going on for a while now.

You can read it all online on how broken hearted people are being taken advantage of.

I am not familiar with spells but my great grandma was a healer during her living days.

She was a great tarot reader, she practiced white magic ONLY and traditional medicine.

With that, I have seen people coming in and out of our home with all kind of problems.

If it is true that someone cast a spell on you, you have the choice of choosing what to do.

Seek help, get a good healer who can remove the spell and provide you with a protection spell.

Some might resort to revenge spell ( means give it back to the caster threefold) but I simply against that as these kind of spell usually involve black magic, something that I do not want to know and something that my great grandma warned all of us to stay away from.

I hope you can tell us more about your encounter with this psychic?

Just be very careful and keep your money in your wallet!

All the best and good luck.

• Hi - the power of suggestion can be VERY STRONG. Depending on what YOU BELIEVE, WHAT YOUR EX believes and the the woman he is with BELIEVES. I recently gave a good friend of mine a native american medicine bag that I had made myself embellished with crystals for healing and for good luck. One night I got this frantic call from him about what kind of "VOODOO" bag this was and what were my intentions and how his girlfreind had found hairs in the bag and how he wanted to throw it out and didn't want it in his possession and on and on. Well - first of all - the "hairs" had likely gotten sewn into the bag as I was working on it on the floor and my little girl had gotten the scissors and chopped off all her hair a few weeks earlier ( I am still finding hair on the floor). Second, I was very hurt that anyone would imply that my gift of what most people would recognize as a positive symbol of peace and energy and healing would be taken as something negative - some sort of "dark badness.". It came to me later, and after talking to an intuitive and psychic, that there was no way he would have thought this up on his own. And what was his GF doing going through his things anyway? His GF put the idea in his head - and if she put the idea inhis head - where did she get it from herself? perhaps she is the one doing the dark magic and voodoo spells on him!. The advice the psychic intuitive gave to me was to let it ride. Not to call. Not to discuss it. If he is truly my friend, he will realize that I meant no harm and that there is something "weird" about the way his GF was acting. People who do things like this - to force another to stay with them or do things against their own will are doomed to have all the bad done to them returned 3 fold. So do nothing. Think only good thoughts. That's easier said than done, I know. If you wish, you may have someone perform a cleansing spell for you, but you can do this yourself for a nominal cost of ingredients and it is largely about the power of belief. I would not recommend a revenge spell even if such things worked. The bad karma will come back on you. Don't pay the psychic to remove a spell or to cast another spell. If your ex's girlfriend is so possessive that she feels she has to cast spells to keep him, then the only thing that will help anyway is for her to be open to finding her own true soulmate. No one can "cleanse her" or "open her up" against her own free will. If someone were to really be able to cast a spell against her, or cast a reversal spell, then the GF would just cast another spell on you or him, then you would just have to have another protections spell cast and it would just go on nd on in this circular path until you ran out of time and money. You have to either wait it out - which could be a very long time, or find someone or something else to focus your attention on. I gotta tell you, if there are people who are so powerful that they can sit around and stick pins in voodoo dolls and make people's lives miserable and get them to do what they want to, then why don't they stick a few pins in politicians voodoo dolls and make them clean up our economy?

• must agree with that Turtledust, if anyone was as powerful as they used to believe here in the Uk, we could all fix the world's troubles At one time King James of England and Scotland thought witches could do real damage to him, and that was the cause of the burning times. All magic is the power of the mind, coupled with the power to suggest an outcome, I believe, so if someone is suggestible they can be made to believe anything, I as a teenager frightened off an unwanted admirer by telling him that I could influence his fate by just damaging a photo he had given me, my payback was, that he told everyone locally and that killed off my social life there. But, there is no denying that these powers should never be used for harm or unwisely, and no-one should abuse them, but unfortunately they do. I have a mirror that is aimed out of my living area and asked that it would reflect negative energies away from me that does work as does visualising a wall of mirrors around yourself and asking for nasties aimed at you to return to where they came from, but I will also remember the rule of three, (whatever you do returns to you threefold), from the witches rede, or law, even if that return may take time, it is guaranteed, which is a comfort to me

Love and Light

Blessed Be

• Ooops, before anyone ,misunderstood what I just posted above, I'd better clear the air up. Spell casting is a very sensitive subject and I do not want to be anywhere associated with it or worst, black magic - this is giving me the creeps.

I posted;

<if it="" is="" true="" that="" someone="" cast="" a="" spell="" on="" you,="" you="" have="" the="" choice="" of="" choosing="" what="" to="" do.<br="">Seek help, get a good healer who can remove the spell and provide you with a protection spell.

Some might resort to revenge spell ( means give it back to the caster threefold) but I simply against that as these kind of spell usually involve black magic, something that I do not want to know and something that my great grandma warned all of us to stay away from.></if>

When I said - Seek help, get a good healer who can remove the spell and provide you with a protection spell -

Meaning : If is is really true and you are very very certain that someone casted a spell on you, then get it removed. Maybe I should use the word cleansing instead of removal but it does not make much different because in order to remove it, you need cleansing (cleansing ritual).

As for suggesting the protection spell, it does not have to be anything harmful, it can be meditative sort of way, like asking for the higher power to protect you with their white lights and positive energy, so the person who casted the spell on you won't try it on you for the second time. I, myself carry an amulet with me all the time, prepared by my late great grandma when I was still a kid. It is a small squarish cotton pouch filled with combinations of few herbs and leaves. It is some kind of protection against harm, physically or spiritually. Same as others who carry with them crystals, stones etc... nothing evil about it.

When I said - Some might resort to revenge spell ( means give it back to the caster threefold) but I simply against that as these kind of spell usually involve black magic, something that I do not want to know and something that my great grandma warned all of us to stay away from -

Meaning: I do not believe in revenge (revenge, curse spells etc). In fact, I AM AGAINST IT as this involves black magic which is evil. It won't do anyone's good especially yourself.

Hope this clarifies my post earlier in case anyone begins to wonder. Ughh, sometimes, I should stop giving advices because I can be blunt with words.

Have a great weekend all.

• Look within. Did the boyfirned try something new, only to realize he had what he wanted all along? Are you making excuses for him? Build your own personal stength. Don't rely on "perfect couple" status. I'll bet when he sees how strong, self assured you are, he will be back (if you still want him in your life).

• I was told almost exactly the same thing as you by my tarot reader. I trust her very much and have seen her a few times over the past years and her insights are always spot on. She advised me to protect myself but said i should not work against the black magic as it would be expensive and it would be better to just protect myself !

I Use crystals to do this, look online for protective crystals there are many ! I use apache tear at the moment i tuck it into my bra near my heart, every day. there are many other crystals you can use, look for one that "calls" to you ! I often pick one to sleep with ( just hold it ! it helps) you can also surround yourself with light or a Protection suit/cloak.

A good thing to do is to light a red candle every day for 9 days, you can scratch the word "strength" onto it before you light it. this will help you have strength in this situation -either to fight the bad vibes aimed at you or to move on if that is what has to be.

He will regret this at some point but until then you need to stay strong and centred.

Good luck x

• curiouschild were you experimenting in spells before your relationship ended, trying to make it stronger? with this same psychic?

I feel that you may have experimented before you broke up, because you were feeling insecure. First in regards to a spell, i don't sense one at all, I sense that the source of negative energy is coming from you. Simply because you have placed your trust in negative energy, subconsciously you have attracted it. You need to throw away anything that you have received from this psychic and past relationship and cleanse your soul. Rid your environment of anything negative. Everytime you feel or think a negative thought you pray for peace, light, mercy and forgiveness, it will get better.

• Emergence>>Spell casting is a very sensitive subject and I do not want to be anywhere associated with it or worst, black magic - this is giving me the creeps

Sandran712>>I agree..That goes for Tarot reading too.Or the ouija board.It's fortune telling and I don't dare go near it.I wished I could afford the money to pay a psychic.But, Idon't need it.I already carry intuition abilities.Maybe I can go to a psychic and see..If they feel the same time I do...LOL

• I believe you need to move on and stop worrying about this ex which you referred to him as. You are suffering from depression and having dark moods re the black magic. This man have moved on and so should you. That psychic should be ashamed of themself for not advising you to move on to a man that can be a current and can relieve the suffering you explain. We all loose love at some point in our lives but we can be found when we realize that the only love past present and future is self love. That love can never be sabotaged and has nothing to do with outside forces. Please stop obsessing, things will work out fine if you remember you cant win them all.

• Thank you everyone for your concern and advice.Sorry I am getting back so late, but I have NOT in any way agreed to a cleansing or love spell.Deep down I think that will not work or it will come back to me with karma. I just got really paranoid from the psychic telling me she sensed magic being used since she said it was like someone was using black candles from what she could tell. I am a little more calm down right now. To be honest I think the girl is messing with my ex mentally since she has no idea who she wants to be with since she leaves a guy every other day. Again thank you for the help.

• CuriousChild,

Just stay positive okay? If you guys are made for each other, things will turn out the way it has to be and he will come back to you. Have faith. That's the strongest "spell" there is. If it is not meant to be, there is someone special out there for you. Take your time to heal.

Sandran712,

LOL, Ouija's board scares me too! Maybe because I watched too much movies 🙂 Never tried it though and I don't think I'll ever will!!! 😄

• Emergence>>LOL, Ouija's board scares me too! Maybe because I watched too much movies 🙂 Never tried it though and I don't think I'll ever will!!! 😄

Sandran712>>

Well...I have...And anything we asked it came true....So it's not something to mess with.

• YIKES YEAH... THE BOARD IS SOMETHING THAT CAN CAUSE GREIF FOR LIFE,AND THAT PSYCHIC IS TROUBLE FEEDING OFF OF YOU!GUTLESS PEOPLE DON'T CARE ABOUT HOW VUNERABLE YOU ARE THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY?HOPE YOU WILL MOVE ON..

• Thunder >>PEOPLE DON'T CARE ABOUT HOW VUNERABLE YOU ARE THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY?HOPE YOU WILL MOVE ON..

Sandran712>>I agree...I sure wouldn't go to psychic.You may get more than you bargained for.

• thats usually the case waitng for a sucker to be had!

• I am starting to relax more and I feel like there might be some positivity somewhere in me a little bit.Still feel like a rush of negativity is going through me with the cold feelings I am having

• Curiouschild as an alternative to this negative emoitions around you y not try alpha,beta theta brainwaves on youtube?

• I went to a pay for psychic one time, asked me some questions, then told me I had a bad spell put on me. I laughed it off, and went on my way, I also told her I was coming into some money soon, SHE TOLD ME TO WAIT, HOLD ON TO THE MONEY, AND COME SEE HER. Ha ha all she wanted was my money. I could see that when I said that. I only said that to see what she would say.

THe psychics in here are great, I go by what they say, they are very generous in giving us advice.