I AM THANKFUL FOR

• I'm so grateful and thankful for my daughter, Michaela. God brought her to me from Russia 8 years ago and I feel so blessed to be her mom and to love her unconditionally. She is the joy of my life. I'm also thankful for the complete and on-going transformation of my soul---without God's presence in my life, I'm not sure where I would be today. My gratitude also to my amazing boyfriend, who continues to show me each day the depth of his love and commitment. May God continue to grace us with good health, love, happiness and prosperity.

• I am thankful for family, friends, and the whole human race. May we all find joy this Thanksgiving in sharing. Peace & Love to All!

• i am thankful that god saved me form a devistating car accident in 1992. so that i was able to watch my daughter grow into a beautiful young woman. i am also greatful for ALL family & friends! i just want to send a special message out to everyone: my daughter's boyfriend & his brother are both in iraq PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE keep them & the rest of the troops in your prayers. thier names are tim & andrew, but please pray to bring all of our guys home safe! GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!!

• I am thankful for all the special people in my life. I am thankful that God has given me the courage to become a more independant woman and be able to stand on my own two feet .I am thankful for just being alive and being able to help all those in need that I am able to . I am thankful to just be able to say that I am thankful. God Bless.