8 of swords constant in readings

• I'd really like an outside perspective on my situation. I keep getting 8 of swords in my personal readings, maybe not every single one but it comes up A LOT. I'm not sure what this means. At first i thought it just meant being stuck at my boyfriends parents house but doesn't the card actually mean being stuck mentally? What has this card meant in your experience? Thank you!

• You are right about this card. You feel between a rock and a hard place, a pressing problem in your life at this time that you feel there is just an impossible solution to. Most of the time, yes, it is a matter of perspective. Although you may feel trapped in a certain situation, maybe you really aren't? There is always opportunity in chaos. 🙂 You may also get The Moon, which tells you that yes, there is definitely a solution to the problem you are not allowing yourself to see. It is all in the subconscious mind, so we need to stop thoughts we normally wouldn't catch and examine them. The mind is a double-edged sword, meaning that it can be used to hinder or help itself. The same way you got to thinking this way, the same way you can stop it. Personally for me, it means that I am have negative thoughts that are taking over my life. Feeling sorry for myself won't help matters. Stepping back and allowing time to think and grow from time to time, I find, helps me, even if it is in some small way. I am not allowing myself to become stagnate or distracted by how much this problem worries me. I've also heard that sometimes, if you really try too hard, you "make a mess of things". Allow time, nature, and events to occur, but don't throw yourself into trying so hard to fix things. Move with them and where you can, adjust and see what works. The idea is to turn the tables, see that you DO have what you need to take care of yourself. It's all about perspective. Once you begin to fall into this habit, the subconscious will follow. Hope this helps.

• Thank you very much for responding that was some great insight. Unfortunately I'm still unsure of what this means to me.

• As Vincent Price once said, "Only time will tell."

• what is the question what is it falling with? i am getting it because i am unemployed and powerless to grasp all opportunities due to set backs