Bad Medicine!vs Good Medicine.

• In First Nations culture the Earth represents Mother EARTH... so as seen through the eyes of many in native legend/lore the Woman is seen as Mother Earth with the qualities the power to nuture like the earth,the power to heal like the earth,the power to give life like the earth... there some bad medicine being practiced today to control others thru means of the tobccco ceremonies,and some creepy blood rituals,using just about any part of person(s) DNA this stuff is very powerful stuff perhaps some you love is under this onfluence,and you don't know!I am not a psychic but ask this question ?What do you people think???

• This Weekend Topic Good Medicine!...How To Find The Key That Unlocks Your Heart?..byMargot Zaher&Jafree Ozwald;Oftenlife will invite us evole&grow into a higher state of conciousnessby offering us a challenging emoitnalexperience.In this challenge we always have the choice to respond by shutting down,or closing off our hearts to it or opening up our heartsand be willing to experience something more expansive&new.Sometimes we get into these habits where we close off our heartsas way to try and protect and defend ourselves in order to survive.This can cause us to live our lives everyday with aheartthat is either half open to experiencing life or completely closed.This experience of having a habitually closed heart is not something permanent,wrong,or something to be afraid ofit's just another experience and challenge that your soul asked for to initiate massive growth and nudge you to dive inside to discover a deeper spiritual experience at your core. I will post this breif piece with the rest to come tomorrow.

• I am finding that opening my heart and embracing what is going on is so beneficial for me. I closed it off for a long time and luckily this time around....I found this place and was given the reminder that I need to open my heart and when I do....all that I am looking for comes to me. Good topic Thunder.

• THANK YOU aUNTbUCK I HAVE LOTS TO LEARN OF COURSE.SO I PULLED THIS PIECE OUT OF MY FILES IT WAS A RATHER EMIOTIONAL EVENING FOR ME LASTNIGHT DEALING WITH SOME HURTS!