New intermediate reader!

• Hi everyone, I am new here and have been studying tarot for 8-9 years. Recently I started giving other people readings but it is difficult as I am still trying to develope my intuitive abilities, they seem to be 90% dorment. I am looking for someone to chat with who has many more years experiance with tarot.

• HI Crunchies,

Welcome! Hope you are enjoying this forum as much as I do. There are many great people in here, some are really gifted and they are trying to help answering questions / give readings to most of us here who seek guidance.

Don't give up hope if it takes a little longer for someone to reply to this thread and offer their help. I am sure they are swamped with reading requests in their own thread and might overlook this thread of yours. It happens to me too. I am still waiting for some of them to reply to my request for readings. I am waiting patiently for it.

Hope you will stick around! Have a great day, blessings to you.

• Hi Crunchies, while I don't have years of experience reading for others, I have experience with knowing the cards on a personal level. The help I can offer is that you should develop a personal relationship with the cards first and then try and read for others. I think that if you have that relationship with the cards first, the stronger your intuition becomes and the more confident you'll be. If you have not done this already, allow time for it. Drawing a card each day for several months was what helped me connect with the cards. If you have a relationship with them already, you shouldn't rely on meaning alone. Try to interpret the images as well. Do a few readings with just the images for interpretation. Also, wisdom of your own is very important. Good common sense as well as knowing about life will help you clarify the reading. Your first impression is your best one. I can't really explain it, but when combined with the tarot, I find that I can access my intuition better. The tarot has some things to say, both good and bad, but it always wants the questioner to know that there is hope. I hope this helps. If you have any specific questions, just ask.