HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• HELPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to lose 20lbs by May 1!!!!!!! lol Seriously, I got the work out and eating right down pact, anyone have a spiritual approach? I know certain teas help or other little things. Not quite sure, hey I thought I'd ask...

About to go jogging!!! Thanks all

Mucho Amor,

Brianna ❤

• It sounds like ur already doing the right thing. By you starting there, the rest will come. So just keep the faith and continue doing what your doing.

• Mestiza>>I got the work out and eating right down pact

Sandran712>>I have been trying to do the same thing.I am watching portion control.Trying to get the exercise in.But,One big thing to do is increase fiber intake.Drink Metamucil.They have orange flavor.Benefiber is not the same.YOU NEED PSYLILLIUM FIBER.Make sure to ask someone if you can take it.What it does it rids waste faster.Gets rid of bloating and fullness feeling.The orange could be mixed with orange juice.You drink this at every meal.Everyday.I have aquired the taste of drinking it in Brita water.

• YES MAKE SURE THE FIBER IS HIGH FOR SURE and eliminate SUGAR cut out the sweets and junk food ,lots of water!

• In addtion you may want to try extra virgin co-co nut oil i've been using it for sometime now&it does werk... take 2 table spoons aday &watch the results good for when you werkout you wiil definitely notice a difference immediaately!!!happy gut busting!

• Thunder>> extra virgin co-co nut oil i've been using it for sometime now&it does werk... take 2 table spoons aday &watch the results good for when you werkout you wiil definitely notice a difference immediaately!!!happy gut busting

Sandran712>>What does this do for you?

• hi sandran! i wanted to ask this too! weel soon find out huh! hey by the way congrats on here two posts an.d not a smart crack in one of them!!!(im joking) dont get mad!! really joking!...lol...

• burns fat dear lady!raw coconut oil the extra virgin type is amazing plus it helps with depression&kills dandruff,oilly scalp,it does work helps clear up your skin as well!

• been using it for acouple of years now! i;ve lost over 30 pounds with this stuff when i don't get lazy

• "Drink Metamucil.They have orange flavor."I'm curious on this topic as well, how many teaspoons or table spoons.

Thanks, sorry to jump into ypur post Mestiza.

• HEy REALLY? GETS RID OF OILY SCALP TOO!i guess its at the health food store? burns fat?hmmm thanks!

• 2 tablespoons a day i take my first in the morning&at bedtime

• very soon on my mind mastering thread i will give youi guys some more info on things i've used and they do werk,especially if you have a serious werk plan,or program you use.

• yes the health food store.i notice my hair is smoother&shiner as well

• stclair>>two posts an.d not a smart crack in one of them!!!(im joking) dont get mad!! really joking!...lol

Sandran712>>I saved all that for Where's the love...LOL..As for Sugar.I am cutting out alot.But, I need a little junk to keep me from being crabby...LOL

• it's true this lady is a real wisecracking,nut cracking babe!thanks for the laughs sandran712!

• Sandran. YOU ARE TOOOO MUCH GIRLIE hey i have the perfect thing for you utz has chips with a pic of a crab on them and they are seasoned with chesapeake bay crab seasoning!!!!! at least here on the east coast(annapolis, md) really! not kidding Sandran there were made for you!!! keep you reall un crabby(but i like the crabby part it makes me go heheheheh)

• oh yes thunder! whenever you see her name behind a post READ she is sure to give you a laugh! she gets all fiesty! she really is what you see is what you get!! hey thanks for the health tips!!!

• being canadian i am obligated to say your welcome! i hope this helps if you decide to try it just stay the course,and yes lil ms crab is all over my threads with splashes of humor i don't think she really believes i'm a guy tho?i love her comments she one of the reason i sometimes hangout on this site

• i get her bacause my moon is in cancer! so she does not scare me!!lol....i have my own little shell but she is the shell THE shell!! the moma of shells!!! but i do get her , i am honest to and do like that about her! i hope you are not dealing with snow?! its spring here we hit 60 today after the worst winter on record!!!