Captain, persecuted in past

• TheCaptain,

I can't get over the statement you made in my photo reading that I may have been persecuted in a past lifetime. It's a nagging thought in my head if you will. I feel as if it could stem from one of two time frames. I was just wondering if you could elaborate on that statement a bit.

By the way, do you do past life readings as well? If so, can you tell me anything about mine? Your thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your guidance.

RC

• I see a gangster life for you - in America at the time of prohibition or thereabouts. You were persecuted by the police and public and blamed for things you did not do, which made you react badly and violently.

Also I feel you were a witch burnt at the stake - not sure if it's in England or America.

No i don't do full past life readings. There are others here who are more experienced at it than me.

• Well gee Captain nothing like painting some awful memories there.....LOL A gangster and burnt at the stake and I thought this lifetime was rough.......LOL I suppose it can always be worse than we think eh? Thanks for the read. I'm still waiting to see if soapmaker can give me a past life reading. Now I'm not sure I'm looking forward to it anymore. Thanks for taking the time to do this for me though.

RC

• I suspected you might come up with being accused of witchcraft. But the gangster part....hmm no wonder i dispise drinking. Nothing against people who drink I just never found a reason to enjoy it myself.