To: luv2laf, addictdtoriches, debijo

• Hello!

I noticed that you three did readings for people on this forum and was wondering if I could request one from whoever want´s to do one for me?

I really need to know:

Is Bill the man I will spend the rest of my life with as in is he the "one"?

What can stand in the way of a possible relationship?

Positive/negative sideos of the relationship

What should/can I do to make it happen?

Also, I was wondering what it will be like for me after my makeup education has ended, will I have a fulltime job or?

I would be so grateful for answers on these questions, I know some think that "the one" doesn´t exist but I do belive there is someone you are meant to spend the rest of your life with and I am hoping it is him, so please answer me in the ways you can. All of you are doing great things for people here and I just really need to know, he means alot to me and I don´t want to loose him if I get him.

• BellaSweden,

Hello Doll,

im am not Psychic but i try my best

to help and give advice if your interested in that..

whats yours and his birthdates ? if you can please post that..

i could give you a little insight,

However, i do feel maybe your a little worried, about things that

are already taken care of...

thankyou hun,

many blessings

• Hello!

I can´t explain how happy I was to see your reply, thank you a thousand thank you´s!

My birthdate is the 11th of august 1989, he is born the same year as me but the 1st of september.

I would deeply appericate this, I was wondering, can you see when, where and how I will meet him?

I am very thankful for this, thanks alot addictdtoriches, you are an angel in human form

• bellasweden

omq goodness, i love him already lol, he has the same birthday as me. 😃

Are you two online dating ?

• bellasweden

No problem hunn,

im not psychic though i simply just use my intuition as best as i can

but i can give you much advice as you may need...

Aweww Thankyou so much that really touched me. 😃

• Hello!

And intuition is your best weapon, it is the very thing that you can úse, it tells you everything you need to know so I don´t care if your psychic, I just need to know what I need to know and if you do it by using your intutition then that is all good with me, I use mine all the time and I am always right, like when it is about someone winning like a contest on tv, I always score the right one but that is all thanks to my intuition. Hehe, well he is a totally hottie to so..

Can´t wait to see what you got for me!:D And again, you are a angel, in human form end of discussion;)