Anyone Need Relationship Advice

• Hey Sheila,

Your Sagittarius Is very laid back, and smooth Until he's tooken out of pocket,

you love this about him most times but sometimes wish he could be more

aggressive with things and situations."OUT OF POCKET< MEANING= DOESN'T SPEND TO MUCH MONEY "ABSOLUTELY" I WOULDN'T SAY CHEAP BUT, HE DOESN'T SPEND MONEY LOL

You two are VERY sexually attracted."OH, UMMM, "BLUSHING" VERY MUCH SO!!!

no need to say more,

You take up more slack than he does"YES, I DO ALLOT FOR US,HIM,HE IS VERY IMMATURE,"YES AT 50" ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS, I'M HIS LONGEST ONE BEING ONLY A YEAR,HE LOOKS TO ME AT TIMES, BECAUSE I HAVE HAD LONG TERMED RELATIONSHIPS, BUT THEY WERE VERY UNHEALTHY AND I HAVE TOLD HIM THIS, WE BOTH TRY TO LEARN WHAT WE CAN ABOUT HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS,COMMUNICATION,TANTRA,INTIMACY ETC. BUT I DO SEND HIM ALLOT OF EMAILS REGARDING RELATIONSHIPS, HEHE, BUT THATS BECAUSE I NEED AND WANT A RELATIONSHIP THAT IS TOTALLY BASED ON HONOR RESPECT,KINDNESS,LOVE YOU KNOW:)

I see him watching tv alot, is he into football ? baseball? basketball ?NO, NOT AT ALL, HE IS A TOTAL WORKAHOLIC, WE WATCH HOCKEY TOGETHER NOW THAT THE PLAYOFFS ARE ON,HE IS IN GOOD SHAPE LOVES TO RIDE HIS BIKE EVERYWHERE, NATURE IS VERY IMPORTANT TO HIM,TAKING CARE TO PUT GOOD THINGS IN HIS BODY.

you guys have a very calm relationship until things get out of place .WHEN THEY DO GET OUT OF PLACE, ITS USUALLY ME THAT OPENS UP,AS A LEO I SAY WHATS ON MY MIND BUT USUALLY HE CAN TELL WHEN I'M SAD, ITS USUALLY THAT I FEEL I'M ON THE BOTTOM OF HIS PRIORITY LIST...

This man has been living his life freely for so long! he's not really looking for

commitment NOT because he dont want it, but because he dont really know

what it is and why its important, in his eyes he see's you to together committed or

NOT, He came to you and is still with you because he is FREE, "ABSOLUTELY, VERY INDEPENDENT,LIKE I SAID I AM HIS LONGEST RELATIONSHIP, AT 50 YEARS OLD I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND RELATIONSHIP FOR THE REST OD MY LIFE,I HAVE DISCUSSED THIS WITH HIM, AND EXCEPTED HE DOES NOT WANT TO GET MARRIED AT ALL, I HAVE A 10 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER LIKE I HAVE MENTIONED BEFORE IN MY OTHER POSTS TO YOU, AND TOLD HIM AND HE HAS TOLD ME THAT WE ARE A FAMILY IN A SENSE, AND ONE DAY WE COULD SEE EACH OTHER LIVING TOGETHER, ONE DAY AT A TIME "RIGHT?"

he loves you because you are'nt eager to push him to that commitment. "OR COULD IT BE THAT HE LIVES AT HOME, WITH HIS PARENTS, SEPARATE SUITE OF COURSE, THE EUROPEAN WAY, THEY ARE GETTING OLDER AND HE TAKES CARE OF THE OUTSIDE GARDENING,GARBAGE ETC. AND HE KNOWS THAT I KNOW THIS, THAT HE CAN'T MOVE US IN OR CAN HE MOVE OUT, SO HE STAYS WITH MY DAUGHTER AND I ON HIS DAYS OFF OR DAY OFF AFTER HIS WORK GETS DONE AT HIS HOME,SO THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TROUBLE WITH AT TIMES, HE HAS THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS, I'M NOT READY TO MOVE IN WITH ANYONE JUST YET, THAT IS HUGE TO ME, THATS WHY I THINK I QUESTION HIS COMMITMENT SOMETIMES.

like I've said before rings and certificates are ONLY symbolic for the LOVE but dosent

make or break anything. "VERY TRUE"LEARNED THE HARD Way"

Hunney, He will be there..Just dont rush this committment thing,

In my eyes committment slows things down, its the process of getting

to committment thats Fun, You two will learn alot more about eachother

on that road.

THANKS AGAIN ADDICTED YOUR TIME AND HONESTY IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

SHEILA,

SENDING YOU, LIGHT LOVE,PEACE,HUGS

"NAMASTE'

• AddictedtoRiches,

I have a breakup problem.

Tommy and I broke up on what I believe is January 5th, it was around the beginning of January.

We were together for a year..

Into our relationship I was starting to become really unhappy and I felt like I needed to change things, and improve our relationship but I never did.

I had thought that he we was worth it, I has so much fucking false hope. I had thought that he really loved and cared for me. I had thought that always and forever meant something. I thought I had meant something. I had thought so worthy of him, but really he was just a waste of time even though everything does happen for a reason. We gave each other pretty much all we could give.. we loved each other so deeply..

I don't know what to think.

He's talked a lot of shit about me.

We don't talk, and we don't see each other.

Still I miss him. Thinking about him gets me really down.

He put me through HELL. I can't describe the pain he put me through while we were in a relationship and after we broke up..

Hopefully you can pick up everything I'm wishing I could explain to you about Tommy and I. and pick up on what I want to know or hear.

I do want to know if he really hates me..

I do want to know if we will ever be able to be cool with each other and be good friends..

Anyway, thanks much.

: )

If you need it, my birthday is February 19th 1994 and his July 15th 1992

• my birthday wish to all

ANGEL HUGS with FLOWER PETALS in your FAVOURITE FRAGRANCE and COLOUR

BLESSINGS

julia l arnett

• Hi Addictedtoriches:

I may be late to ask a question, but I'll put it out there just in case you are still replying to this board. My concern is with an ex from 12 ys ago from whom I've not heard or seen since. Our relationship was a first love for me and very intense. I've tried contacting him a few times in the last few years, but have gotten no response. It was a bad break up because I was young and made a bad decision back then. I know he now lives less than 2 miles from my house and yet, I feel like I'll never ever see him again or hear so my question is, am I dead to him and if so, do you recommend I give up ever seeing him again in this lifetime?

My DOB is 05-13-75, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal, Argentina 2215hs

His DOB is 09-13-74, Fairfax, VA, USA - time of birth I'm not sure but using NOON may work.

Hope to hear from you. And, thanks so much for offering your support to all of us here searching for life's toughest truths...

Natalia

• addictdtoriches

Can I get your opinion of our relationship*

I get few readings,and they don't see us together now.They say that he si focused on some material thing(college,money ,job?)or just want to change himself and that he isn't ready for relationship.I belive that because he dosen't call or try contact me.

Also told me,that maybe there is possiblity for .our .R. in autman .

So I wanted to ask,Should I wait for him..or forget him.. Or try smth

And our sign are virgo/cancer and he is i guess libra/sagittarius.

• LittlemissLove

Let Me Begin with You, In situations we must always check ourselves

first which also goes hand in hand with saying we must first

help ourselves before we can begin helping others.

I feel that, You are RIGHT NOW somewhat a Floater ? does that make

since, You live life in the moment and he's the I want what I want kind of guy i feel its if you dont have a huge Interest in the things that your partner

have interest in.. I dont feel like its not a good match, I actually

think the two of your could teach eachother different natures which will give

eachother more enjoyable interest.

• hey addictd

i don't know if you need bdates but i am 11/16/75 he is 1/12/70

do you see him as the man in my life-- will he want a commitment with me now/in the near future/ ever?

would we be better off as business partners

there is another guy 3/7 or 10/71 do you see anything with him?

anything you see would be greatly appreciated

• Hi addictdtoriches,

It is nice to see you are offering relationship advice...which I am in need of a lot....

My DOB- 23/09/1990

His DOB- 11/09/1988

Kindly give some light on this relationship.....

Thanks

• Hi Addicted to torches. Would like to know if mt son Jeremy will find a relationship any time soon. His birthdate 2/16/77. Thanks

• addictdtoriches,

yes ,I'm kind of floater:D.Yes maybe we don't hvae much things in common,but i really do care for him.I don't expect him to like thing I do.

I feel that we could be a great togehter ..But right now.it 's seems that that isn't possible,

So maybe in the future...

• 1chellee,

The first thing I thought of when i thought of you and the first relationship

is BUSINESS, he is about business and plans things carefully

I could see things moving but VERY slowly and on his time,

You must always ask yourself what do you really WANT, & not what you'll accept

Not a relationship based completely on business or so it may seem

plus I feel the reasons for it moving slow is because Business is involved.

The second guy, pisces, can be great but he's just the opposite of the first guy

dont plan, goes with the flow, very charming and into life Now you must

ask oyourself what do you REALLY want through the long run ?

• thank you addictd

i would agree with you on all fronts

i do want a relationship with the cappy but you are right i shouldn't be so quick to accept the little that he gives me

do you think it would it be better to end the business relationship and focus on building a loving relationship

if i take a step back and start doing my own thing to give him and myself space will that make him realize what he has-- or will it just be the first step in us moving on in separate directions

btw-- you are also spot on about the pisces 😉

thank you again for offering your gift

peace and blessings to you

• 1chellee,

Exactly! you got it right, he gives little efforts toward a relationship

but he's slowly but steady thats what keeps it interested, & makes your

mind ponder. The last thing you should think of doing is ending the business

aspect, NO. you need to show him that you can play both roles

without messing up things in the business place and still keeping

the relationship together, I feel he's cautioning himself to move

slow because he dont know if the two will work.

Blessings Hunn.

• LittlemissLove,

I feel because He has a strong focus at this point in his life,

Is he in school or just got a new job ? or taking a new hobby ?

something new i feel has came along that he wants to achieve

and he feels other things can wait, this has his highest interest.

• lmao

u are so right addictd

but the only real thing he is worried about is me messing up is his possible action with other women-- he is in the entertainment industry and has women around him all the time-- he hates feeling "tied down" whatever that means--i think you mentioned in so many words he is a commitment phobe and you are definitely right about that -- i was hoping to be the one to make him consider more than a casual situation but it has been 4yrs already so a snail's pace hardly describes it 😉

i believe for now i am the main one in his life but as his schedule gets crazier i wonder if/ when the groupies/ exes are going to start buzzing around a couple already are i just wonder if he will give into temptation-- they are like sharks i tell ya-- sniffing around trying to smell blood 😉

last questions promise

by chance do you see a timeframe for the business relationship to start/ get on track

will he stray/ cheat with an ex or new woman-- since we technically aren't in a committed relationship-- should i even be concerned

and i know you mentioned it would be a while b4 we move forward but do you see him as the man in my life for the long haul-- will there be marriage --i already gather if it is so it will be a ways away-- right 😉

i will hang in there and will keep you posted

but like you say he moves slower than a snail so it may be a looooong while 😉

thank you sooooo much for your blessing

this site is so fortunate to have wonderful people like yourself on it

you bring such a peace of mind to all you touch

praying you receive every blessing coming to you-- you more than deserve it

may you continue to have peace love and joy shining on and in your life 😉

• addictdtoriches

yes, that sounds possible.Maybe its college ,because he has to choose where to go or smth(I don't konw exactly what,because I didn't talk with him lately.Maybe is something else,but it seems that he is focused very much on something.

I don't know ,can't you see,when he is gonna change his focus in life,and maybe try with me.

Because as I said ,i really like him.I am will wait for him ,(let him to do what he has to do and want to,and then ..)

I just wanna now ,that he will come back to me ,..not forget me.:)

Thank you very much, i I really appreciate your readings 🙂

• pease go to my post titled sag woman and two cancer men and give me some feedback please. I am dying inside and cry myself to sleep every night.

• I just recently had a sort of fall out with this guy I met and it's weird because we were fine when we began talking but then he just started acting strange. I don't know what I'm asking I just kind of wanted some insight on the situation.. I'm a taurus and he's a pisces if you needed to know help please!!!!!!!!

• Lovelmaze,

Taurus and Pisces usually are somewhat considerd opposite,

Just because they live two different natures taurus can be stable,

steady, and like taking alot of control and pisces is the complete opposite

and when put in those situations pisces begin to float in another direction.

From my personal experience what i notice about pisces is they dont

favor commitment in not too much of ANYTHING unless thier obligated

does this make sense ? Most of thier lovers accept that because their

presence and company is so rare, thier charming and live in the moment

and you may never be bored. I say you talk it out, dont ask aggressive questions

that make him feel trapped..but gently seem concerned.

• Hello I see you are busy helping others.

Do you have any advice for me?

Thank you:)