Anyone Need Relationship Advice

• thanks so much addictedtoriches!

i was feeling a bit down but thanks. It puts things into perspective and I understand. The best I can do is just leave him alone for a bit and just wait things out?

• Drjovi

No, dont leave him alone

like a said virgos are very particular when it comes to people

they let in their lives, This guy is just most likely testing you, to see

if your qonna stick around, so stay consistant dont change, because

then he'll feel he cant trust you..These people are not about Talk

Virgos read people through actions, & now hes probably testing yours

also you must keep this

guy stimulated intellectually, virgos love smart people period!

so communicate with him about some interesting facts.

• This post is deleted!

• No prob. Doll,

anytime.

• @ Emergence,

omg modays are the worst, lol.. up till around Thursday..

Yeah been here my whole life.. looking forward too moving

or at least traveling! Huntington Beach is very nice, i live about a hour away..

thats great i see you love to travel! thats nice.

Thanks Emergence You too!

• Hello Addictedtoriches, Thank you for your insight...

I am Aquarius, and my crush is Gemini. We dated for 4 years, 6 years ago, and now he's back as a very good friend. I wish I could put him on the spot and ask him his intentions, I don't want to pressure him though, lol. Right now, we are just friends, he lives 9 hrs away, but I seen him 4 times last year, and he's planning at least 3 seperate visits this year He flirts with me, but I'm practically unresponsive, I'm so cautious with my heart around him, but I'm sure he takes it as rejection. He is not the player type, he enters into nothing lightly. We are very compatible and have a great foundation. The timing was bad before, he had some growing to do before he could settle down long-term. ( he was 25, now he's 35) In my own opinion, I believe (hope?) he is considering a relationship with me, but he is very analytical, over thinks everything, super cautious. He knows that it will be all or nothing for me, I will demand nothing less then a serious commitment with option to marry 🐵

Am I going to get this man back?

• Thank you so much, that's very good advice. We are very compatible and I completely understand feeling like you're not good enough. Being the Capricorn that I am, I've had my own struggles with that at times. I hope we can make things work. We both deserve happiness, and we make each other very happy. I just have to convince him that he does deserve it. Thanks again 🙂

• addictdtoriches,

I hope you can help me get a little insight into the guy that I have seeing off and on for the past 2 years.

I am female Sagittarius (12/19/70) with my moon in Virgo and Pisces rising. He is Pisces (2/25/69) not sure of his moon & rising. We seem to have a very strong attraction to each other and a good connection, however, we sometimes make each other crazy. I guess the biggest problem with us both is we both stay friends with our ex's and seem to not trust each other.

We also see things from different perspectives.

It's almost like a love/hate type of relationship. At times I think that I could see myself with him and at other times I feel like it's a total waste of my time.

Any insight you can provide would be GREATLY appreciated.

Love and light to you,

• Hello Saqiqueen,

Sure, Girl. Okay the thing is...

as sagitarius, i know you guys can be a little

overbearing,wanting to know whats going on when and where

and pisces need space, these guys love to explore.. dont worry

about his ex's! act as if you dont care and eventually

shortly you wont be able to..pisces have many friends

and flirt alot! but make connections with few people, Emotionally

be there for him! because thats what he's ultimately looking for Hun,

Pisces dont speak and rarely understand Logic, you have to emotionally connect with

with he needs to feel where your coming from even as little as a facial expression

he'll be able to read it, so keep the words short i think its confusing the both of you

Connect more with him.

Anna.

• Hi Addictedtoriches! Yes, yes, and yes...I desperately need relationship advice. I have been "dating" a cancer man (7/20/71) for the past six months, and it has been mostly on again, off again and right now it seems he's backed off...again!! : ( I am a leo woman 8/18/61) We have had the most incredible "connection" that surprised both of us because it was by chance that we met at a store, but had been neighbors for a couple years and never pursued each other. Anyway, I'm new to this so I don't know how much more info you would need. I vascillate between feeling broken-hearted and angry that he has done this (and I have allowed it) to happen again. He didn't contact me for almost a month the last time, came back with another apology "my life is a mess" blah, blah, things were okay for a week or two, and now he hasn't called, texted, nothing in over a week. Same pattern as always. Oh, and of course when he came back after the month of disappearing he said he knows it's love, he's just scared of it. Oh, brother. I feel like such a fool. And yet I can't get him out of my head. It seems he's horrible for me, but I am crazy in love with him. Or maybe just crazy : ( Can you offer me ANY advice. Thank you soooooo much in advance! Kaycee

• Hey, Kaycee.

From the way things sound, it sounds a mess...

sorry but actions speak louder than words and from

his actions im confused, on & off ? i think your in love with the

mess more than him, i think this guy takes you on a emotional roller coaster and you love it,

lol those are Cancers! most cant understand this about them

and believe me i have personally

had encounters with both leos and cancers... i think you need a

few adjustments on how to work with him, Cancers are guys

you have to work with..I know leo's love drama Sorry but its true lol,

and tend to have really big ego's.. just like pisces Cancers need emotional

support, at times you may feel like this man mother But thats the feeling

hes most likely looking for and security.. i think he hates that you let him leave you,

if you really want him You need to let him know this! that you need to work it

out rather than all of this Breakup because he's getting used to this becuase

he knows he can come bakc whenever he want! if you allow it..

so connect with him emotionally when you speak to him Speak from the

heart! with facial expressions, and let him know you wanna improve or

move on.. because it dosent sound too heathly from here hun.

Anna. many blessings

• Hey, Kaycee.

From the way things sound, it sounds a mess...

sorry but actions speak louder than words and from

his actions im confused, on & off ? i think your in love with the

mess more than him, i think this guy takes you on a emotional roller coaster and you love it,

lol those are Cancers! most cant understand this about them

and believe me i have personally

had encounters with both leos and cancers... i think you need a

few adjustments on how to work with him, Cancers are guys

you have to work with..I know leo's love drama Sorry but its true lol,

and tend to have really big ego's.. just like pisces Cancers need emotional

support, at times you may feel like this man mother But thats the feeling

hes most likely looking for and security.. i think he hates that you let him leave you,

if you really want him You need to let him know this! that you need to work it

out rather than all of this Breakup because he's getting used to this becuase

he knows he can come bakc whenever he want! if you allow it..

so connect with him emotionally when you speak to him Speak from the

heart! with facial expressions, and let him know you wanna improve or

move on.. because it dosent sound too heathly from here hun.

Anna. many blessings

• Thank you Ana for your honesty, brutal though it was : ) Sorry for the delay in my response, my sister came by for a little while. I definitely agree that it's a mess and a drama and it isn't healthy. As a matter of fact, I have used that exact term "emotional rollercoaster" in thinking about it because that's what it feels like with the constant up and down. And yes, I agree that he's looking for a mother figure. Even though that is one of the things he doesn't like about his own mom, that she still tries to "mother" him, but really I think he likes it. What do you mean you think he "hates that I let him leave"? I have written a two-page letter that I am prepared to send to him along with the things of his that I have (four books that he loves, a dvd) and I was also going to send back the gifts he's given me. I'm trying to make a statement that I'm over this game he plays. If you still have time, please share your thoughts. Much appreciated!! By the way, if it's any help, I have a gemini rising and a scorpio moon with leo as my sun sign.

• kcee, no problem hun i understand..

im am so sorry, its just im gettin fed up with cancers myself lol, jp

but cancers are the most talked about sign on this website, i also

was in a relationship with a cancer for about a year & the thing is

cancers are so emotional, they tend to draw alot of emotion to

and from people easily and quickly, and have people on a literal

emotional roller coaster its not healthy. so you have to feed them

emotions in order to communicate with your man,if your not willing to put in the emotional

work, it cant work for too long with cancer

their often insecure and

he might even let you know, they need security thats why i said let him know

how you feel or leave because from the sound of this, theres no one else

in the picture right? so what is causing you two the confusion ? Yes they like

motherly figures, nurturing a simple "how are you feeling hunney" often makes them happy

okay i love that your trying to end this by giving his things back But, is that what you really want?

to end things? if not you may be sending him the wrong message..try this in person huh,

show him your facial expressions "if you can" if its not long distance.

cancers can read people easily and feel emotions easily even if you dont notice.

Anna, many blessings

• Hey addictedtoriches,

Wanna give me some advice with my Taurus? We broke up few days after Xmas, he initiated it. Reasons; not ready to be exclusive, long distance is tough and not sure if he will ever settle down (he was single for 6 years before we met).

We are still friends now, we still communicate, whenever he feels like it. I wanted to cut off all ties with him a few times but he insisted on being my friend, not wanting to give up on me blah blah blah.

I hate his stubbornness but I love him more for his extreme patience, caring, hardworking and well mannered attitude. He likes helping others too, whenever they reach out to him.

You can see that I am in a crossroad now lol. He broke my heart, enough reason for me to leave his sorry ass but at the same time, he is a great person and a great friend, would be sad to not have him in my life.

If only I know what he actually wants..... sigh

P/S - I am a Sagittarius.

Thanks Anna 🙂 Bless you.

• Oh, Ana...I have been rewriting this letter for days. This whole situation is almost making me feel ill. We are not long distance, we are very close in proximity. Truly I don't know if anyone else is in the picture for him. He says not. He says he gets depressed and feels like things are always going wrong in his life and he doesn't want to burden me with his depression. I don't know if I believe him. But maybe because I'm a Leo I naturally assume he's seeing someone else. I simply can't imagine not talking to someone you love for WEEKS at a time. I just don't know if I can handle feeling like I'm "chasing" him. It smacks of desperation on my part. I lose self respect and become angry at myself. And no, it isn't what I really want...to end things. But at the same time if I don't take a Major Stand it seems like he will think I'm a doormat...too easy...too accommodating. Does that make any sense? I'm at my wits end. I would love to be able to show him my emotion face to face. But that would mean I would have to make contact with him because he has not contacted me in 10 days...after standing in my doorway hugging me saying "I'll call you later," his catch phrase that has absolutely no meaning whatsoever. Writing these things makes me cry and feel so stupid...

Bless you, Ana.

• Hello addictedtoriches,

This is a kind offer. I am virgo/libra in a relationship with a taurus. I wonder how this will go. Insight will be great.

Thank you:)

• Hello Doll, @ Emergence

Hows St, Pattys Day going for you ?

im gonna try this one with my intuition...

Okay you def. described a Taurus, Patient,Caring Hardworking ect.

You see him as being Perfect i believe He gives you something for RIGHT NOW, & He see you as the Same..

but due to the circumstances you both feel its a setback for the relationship

but feels the relationship wasnt guaranteed, He wants to settle down

now,& he may not tell you because he's not sure if it will work or if your the one to do so with

He feels he cant take any Chances, With this. He wants to Know for sure...if so

and your not in distance to do just that, & he fears not having stability.. in yall's relationship

You understand he is patient and trying to be patient with him..But your not

really into the whole patient thing right ? You actually feel you guys are running out of time

or rather "wasting time" . I say if you really like this man & wanna be with him..

let him know and stop letting him lead the relationship, although he ended still let

him know that you have feelings for him but dont Rush! taurus dont like to be rushed,

calm and assertively like you know what you want & let him know in a friendly but

of course lovely way.

P.S Do you wanna settle ? Marriage? Kids?

I feel you havent been clear about what you want, & he may even

want the same things you do... but feel you didnt want what he wanted

so denied wanting them.

• Cyw39,

Hello Doll,

HMMM virgo/libra with Taurus ?

it said that Taurus & Virgo are potential soulmates &

love at first sight indeed, i think it really depends on your communicating skills..connecting

abilities Ect, Hows that for a start?

however you will love Taurus sense of stability,Caring & Protectiveness he gives.

Anna, blessing to you.

• kcee,

Doll, im so sorry to hear..i hope things get better. NO TEARS. ;/

i feel like you wanna accomplish something with this guy,

or even with yourself, maybe you been dealing with this for far long now...

& feel like if you leave he'll convience you into the same trapp of feeling

this way but i also feel you have a love/hate relationship with him & U kinda

like this; i feel like your in a relationship with yourself while your experiencing

all these emotions he's not even noticing becuase his problems is taking him over

and he may not be doing this intentionally and right now your taking in the both of your

pain, Kcee if hes going through some depression maybe you should cut him off for a while

because he needs to focus on him, & you need to heal yourself from him briefly

He's messing with how you deal with others your overthinking him & the overthinking

has become over talking about him with others...dig deep inside of yourself, do you really like

this feeling? He'll be there! i feel he will be there, and once you heal yourself emotionally

you'll see things alot lighter.