Anyone Need Relationship Advice

• bump

• Anais43

Hello Hunn,

How are you

i feel he will never appreciate you until you leave him or move on,

You are very independent and will do fine with or without him

and you know that, you you have a generous heart....

but he has taken you for granted because you have a open heart,

this man is very emotionally withdrawn & may even say things

in time of heated situations and is trying to control you, But ill

let you know You cannot battle him you will not win, the only way

you will win is if you Dont Battle Him, i feel he wants everything Perfect

hes not satifisfied but he dosent understand perfection dosent exist.

• idolce

Dont Push things, everything

happen on Time, In Time, & With Time

so he will coming around when the time is right..

i told you to be supportive of his panic acts because

energy is contagious he was panicing now your panicing & oyu dont know why

its the law of attraction if you think of negative things, negative things

will be drawn to you! so you need to be supportive take the lead for this job

& remain positive Beiside, You love HIm! marriage is just symbolic

to express love, You know he cares and this marriage dosent prove

less or more love..

• Fishy76>>actually i think i will feel cosy chatting online with her as a start..

Sandran712>>You may not see her online.But,I think she is signing in as invisible.She probably added you just in case she wants to talk to you.I'd just hang in there.

• Here's one. I'm staying. I'm staying in my marriage because I said I would. I'm empty inside though. I don't feel like the man I married and I have ever been "satisfying" for eachother. I've never been able to open up, go deep with my feelings, or just be the "me" I am when I'm around my friends. He loves me to the moon and back. Lately he's been so thoughtful (brings me coffee in the morning, really helpful, etc). I'm afraid I"ll never find someone who will treat me like he treats me and so I stay. We have two kiddos. One is in his lower teens and our other is not yet 10. They are great. Hubby is a great father. I stay because I love where I am (location). I stay because it's easier and better on everyone else. He knows I'm not in love with him and as long as he has me he's fine with it. I stay because I don't feel like I have any other options. I stay because my future life with my hubby will be a great life -even if not satisfyingly in love. My reasons for staying are numerous but none of them include being "in love" with him. I stay because I said I would. Is there anything wrong with that?

• gladyouwroteme,

Things sounds good from my hearing between the too,

as i tell many people you cant have your cake & eat it too..

there are many ladies who are out there, being cheated on,

get no coffe in the morning, work two jobs, and no good father,

and have no relationship with thier friends because boyfriend is controlling

everything...madly in love with the guy but the guy isnt with them

Now you on the other hand have all of this.. & not in Love ?

what do you conisider in love? You have to open yourself to him,

you are married with kids you have nothing to risk...i feel he wants

you to give yourself fully as well. Do simple things that spark excitement

feelings ect. go to the dollar movies, cook together, clean & start conversation

that open you up about things first then slowly work your way until your

able to open up about you.

• "Things sounds good from my hearing between the too,

as i tell many people you cant have your cake & eat it too..

there are many ladies who are out there, being cheated on,

get no coffe in the morning, work two jobs, and no good father,

and have no relationship with thier friends because boyfriend is controlling

everything...madly in love with the guy but the guy isnt with them

Now you on the other hand have all of this.. & not in Love ?

what do you conisider in love? You have to open yourself to him,

you are married with kids you have nothing to risk...i feel he wants

you to give yourself fully as well. Do simple things that spark excitement

feelings ect. go to the dollar movies, cook together, clean & start conversation

that open you up about things first then slowly work your way until your

able to open up about you."

Well, he was controlling, he squashed me, didn't listen, didn't protect me, defend me, he didn't care and focused only on himself. It wasn't until I was ready to walk out the door (after 15 years of trying to make things better) that he flipped his behaviour and started listening, encouraging me...but it's 15 years of complacent relationship interaction, it was shallow, I knew it and I tried and tried to dig in and make it better but he was asleep and unresponsive - focused on his own success. I'm terrified of having another 15 years like this and I feel like I've died inside; I think that's why I'm numb, sad, why my sunsets aren't vivid. But I stay. And if all relationships are this unfulfilling then whats the point of wanting anything different anyway, right?

• gladyouwroteme,

Obviously he needs you if he changed his behavior for you,

but thats the "PAST" i feel you are not letting him know how your feeling..

guys only understand action! thats why he changed when you considered

leaving they dont understand the pressure of emotions we have, they only

understand actions. i feel your hurting yourself, your the only one feeling this

as if he dont even know what your going through perhaps he feels your HAPPY

because i dont even understand your reasons for being unhappy...

• Sure... I could use a little advice.

Long story short: I met someone about 8 months ago. Hes a Cancer and I'm a Sag. I felt something with this person that seemed unreal. Ive never felt this way.. I still can't figure out why or what this intense connection we had meant.. I think we both felt the intensity, but didnt know how to go about it.. I know I was afraid of getting hurt.. he never revealed his feelings for me, but I could see it in his eyes.. We talked for about 4 months, but Things didnt work out... we ended on bad terms. Ive been devasted ever since. I cannot seem to get over this person.. Ive tried, but everyone else who comes into my life can't do it for me. I feel empty and numb. I feel like he is the person I am supposed to be with. This is so unlike me.. I just want to move on and live my life happily, but I cant let go of this.

Could I be completely dillusional or was this something real?

• mstarx

Cancers Tend to have connections with everyone

and most times anyone they come into contact with,

because they give off emotional vibes, which people become magnectic with

they are crabs the surviors but only make true connections

with few people.

Why did things end on bad terms?

• I usually avoid Cancers period and Ive never connected with one... not even as friends.

What happened was he started making me feel really bad. I felt like he was playing games with me. Id try to communicate and be direct with him, but he couldn't seem to deal with that. It seemed like he beat around the bush a lot. He'd always wait for me to make any initiative. I never smothered him or bothered him.. I kept my cool the entire time.. He never knew that he was all I thought about. Maybe I didnt give him the attention he needed. IDK.. He used to do wierd little things for attention too. Anyway, Our last conversation was after he mysteriously dissappeared for a week then randomly texted me asking me if I wanted to F***. He never did that before. I was really hurt by it and let him have it.. He acted like he didnt care about my feelings at all. I couldnt deal with the pain so I thought cutting him out of my life completely and saying mean things to him would solve it. Well.. The pain is still here.

• This post is deleted!

• Hi addictdtoriches,

I posted back on page 8 , hope you might have time to look into me and my recent ex . me 11 jan 62 and him 31 march 74, we were together 8 years and were a super close, suddenly with no with no sign of any upset or fighting or pulling away he told me he was leaving ! we remained friends as he told me he needed to be on his own to sort some problems out ! 4 months ago he agreed we should maybe see a counsellor and work out getting back together but 3 weeks later i find there is someone else and has been since BEFORE he left me !! why did he not tell me ?? i even asked saying it made more sense of the sudden change ! what is going on ? what will go on?? will he regret this ? hope you can help xx

• I could use some advice... I am Sept 23, 1967 and he is July 19, 1983. BIG age difference I KNOW! Other than that???? What do you think????

• bump

• Spalma,

Hello Dear;

Sorry i must have missed it, Sorry's =/

okay im not psychic but i can help you...

Why would you consider relationship counseling after you found out

theres someone in the picture ? He left because the two of them had been

seeing eachother for a while, there was no fight because he had no reason too

he knew he would feel guilty..he didnt tell you because he wants to take thier relationship

to another step and see if it'll work out.

• skettilover,

I am not psychic, but i can help

if you have any specific concerns about anything

or questions.

• Um... okay... Is it even possible for a Cancer and Libra who are 15 years apart and 600 miles apart to have a relationship? I am not talking marriage and children. I am talking about fun times, emotional connections and good s.e.x.? Or is it just doomed from the beginning?

• Skettilover,

i dont know if age has a really big importance,

depending on your background and what men/women you

prefer sometimes we better connect with people older or younger

then us because of our backgrounds, However i think this

has the potential of a great emotional connection since

cancers connect great emotionally with most people. I personally

had a long distance relationship with a cancer a while ago, we were only

cities apart but there were weeks we wents without seeing eachother

it worked very well he was very consistant, as far as little things calling

each day i got home & most cancers tend to be.. def fun times will occur,

since your not looking for anything serious i love your approach!

good s.e.x is bound! cheers dear

blessings.

• Addictdtoriches

I just posted a response on the site "ACCESS YOUR INTUITION HERES!!

Your identification and that of AuntBuck about some aspects of me are on.

DOB May 2, 1947

Julianna lovingsilverwings