Hans Wolfgang, URGENT!!!

• I urgently needed to come by and thank you for all you do for everyone. 🙂

You gift us so much, here's a drive by gift for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx2vuK5pGTg

• Thank you WantingQuietude,

I am sure, it is lovely, but unfortunately I cannot see it, because for me it is written:

Dieses Video enthält Content von Sony Music Entertainment. Es ist in deinem Land nicht mehr verfügbar.

which means: this video contains content of Sony Music Entertainment. It is in your land no more available.

Laughter is as precious as prayer or even more precious than prayer, because the man who cannot laugh cannot pray either. A prayer that does not come out of a joyous heart is already dead. It cannot reach God, it cannot leave the earth, it has no wings.

• Just a little info here if you want it then you can acess you tube via www.Ktunnel.com

and watch whatever you want on youtube search the net for ktunnel vtunnel and so on it a free CGI Proxy service for everyone who needs it. The gift you got here is worth it :-). there are also other tunnel sites of cause :-).

• Kinda like you explaining something to us and we flatly reply, "Huh?" 🙂

The trees reflected in the river -- they are unconscious of a spiritual world so near to them. So are we... Nathaniel Hawthorne

• Act with as much awareness as you can find possible. Even small things— walking on the street, eating your food, taking your bath— should not be done mechanically. Do them with full awareness.