Im thankful

• im thankful too still have both parents and our health and roof our heads.

• Good, good. Its nice begin for the simplies things...lets the Universe takes care for the big ones

• I am thankful for my Mom & Dad. That I was raised in a better home than most. I am grateful for my children; they help me to see the lighter side of life. I am grateful for the wisdom I have gained from my parents and children as well as God. I am even thankful for those who have caused me much suffering as I wouldnt be as strong as I am on my own without them and the Grace of God to help me survive it. I am grateful for my compassion and TRULY wish everyone Peace and Joy this Holiday Season. God Bless each & everyone. Love, The Adams Family.

• I am thankful to be able to be thankful and to share life with those who are less fortunate than myself. I am thankful for being aware that there is a great Jehovah God that I can pray to for myself and others especially my mother who is still with us my two sons , my siblings and my special and dear love of my life. I am thankful for this beautiful sunshiny day. I am thankful and greatfull for all things good.

• I am thankful for my deceased parents, who I missed to this day who gave my brother and sisters good morals to grow by. Thanksgiving is not the same, but I am thankful to have my brother/sisters to celebrate Thanksgiving with in memory of our great parents.

• I am thankful to have experienced the miracle of pregnancy and childbirth. I am thankful for a healthy, happy little boy. I am thankful to be worry free when it comes to finances and providing for my son. I am thankful for the ability to laugh, sing and dance when faced with a challenge. I am thankful for the perfect health I experience everyday and the abundance of energy that just comes to me every morning when I wake up. I am thankful that my body is aware that is a healer and operates with that truth in every moment. I am thankful for the beautiful people in my life. I am gratedul to them all for giving me so many happy life lessons. I am thankful I have a mind that is open to everything attached to nothing. I am thankful to be full of energy and joy everyday. Today I am thankful that I am given the chance to publicly announce to the world all the ways my life is touched by God. I am thankful to feel His love in all things great and small.

• I am thankful for true angells we found them this week we did not lose everything THANK YOU

• I'm thankful for all of the blessings of the universe which have been bestowed upon me. I'm thankful for the health and strength to work to improve the conditions for others here on Earth, and I am thankful for all of my loved ones who inspire me to try. I am thankful for every opportunity which has been set before me, and I am thankful for waking up each and every glorious day.