Wher's the love at? part2

• NO WONDER FAMILIES ARE MESSED UP PEOPLE CHEAT ON EVERYTHING THEIR TAXES,THEIR SPOUSES,THEIR KIDS,THEIR EXAMS .. ITS NEVER ENDING IT SEEMS REALLY PEOPLE ARE SUCH LUMPHEADS NO THOUGHT JUST STAY ENTERTAINED IGNORE RESPONSIBILITY TO THEIR FAMILIES SELFISH COWARDS THAT'S WHY I OFTEN CHUCKLE WHEN I SEE A THREAD ABOUT WILL HE COME BACK TO ME,OR OH GOD HELP I LOST A RING THERE ARE MORE INMPORTANT THINGS OUT THERE THAN AMUSING AN ENTIRE FORUM ABOUT SUPERFICIAL NEEDS!LOL!

• Thunder>>hans wolf gang is too generalized for me to get anything

Sandran712>>I agree.But, I have felt for years that I would be single.and I am single.Also predicted for myself that I would be a single parent.I would like to break my intuition cycle.But, everything I predicted has come true.Except for farther ahead...Like years too far down the road.I can't see.I am glad for that.That is scary...What gets my nerve going is... Lets say ...I don't know you..You come to me and ask for your future.Nobody knows who you are going to marry or not marry.But, these people want instant results.So I said.... You shouldn't play with mother nature.Only God can give you those answers.And they blasted me for it.

• Thunder>>WILL HE COME BACK TO ME,OR OH GOD HELP I LOST A RING THERE ARE MORE INMPORTANT THINGS OUT THERE THAN AMUSING AN ENTIRE FORUM ABOUT SUPERFICIAL NEEDS!LOL

Sandran712>>Ooops! Honey I dropped my wedding ring in the toilet...Will you get it for me!!!LMAO

But...Yes this sort of thing is a waste of my talent.Nobody..Not even Sylvia Browne knows everybody's business.That is exactly my point ..Testing the intuition .I am tested everyday.And it's exhausting..

• sELFISHNESS BLINDED BY THEIR OWN BASE DESIRES...I MEAN I LIKE NOOKY TOO BUT THERE ARE TIMES WHEN YOU JUST HAVE ACCEPT THINGS ARE NOT IN PERFECT BALANCE AS FAR AS GOD GOES HE/IT GAVE UP ON ME BEING THE SUPERIOR INTELLIGENT BEINGOR SPIRIT HES SUPPOSE TOBE BUT I GUESS I'LL FIND OUT SOON ENOUGH ??? I THINK THATS THE TROUBLE WITH EVERYONE HERE AT THIS FORUM THEY DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THAT AS YOU SAID DON'T PLAY WITH SOMRTHING YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER IB THE WAY THAT YOU CAN WISH BUT DON'T TRY TO CHANGE YOUR DESTINY THRU RECKLESS BEHAVIOR WE ALL PAY FOR IT WHEN WE GET SELFISH ABOUT IT?

• I BET IT IS !LMAO YOU WILL BE A FINE CATCH EVEN IN YOUR 80'S LOL!

• Thunder>>BUT DON'T TRY TO CHANGE YOUR DESTINY THRU RECKLESS BEHAVIOR WE ALL PAY FOR IT WHEN WE GET SELFISH ABOUT IT?

Sandran712>>Yes..That's it!...Everyone wants it now and don't want to wait for anything.I have less patience with people and more patience with my needlework.

• LMAO! NEXT WEEK I'M PLANNING ON GOING TO A HEALTH&WELLNESS,SPIRITUAL EXPO LOOKING FOR SOME NEW WAYS TO DEAL WITH DEPRESSION,WEIGHLOSS ETC... WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING SOMETIME FOR MYSELFAND TO EDUCATE MYSELF ABOUT MIND/BODY MAINLY DETOXIFICATION OF JUNK IN THE BODY.

• SO BEING IN OHIO YOU FOLKS ARE LIKE ON CST?WE ARE MOUNTAIN TIME OUT THIS WAY?

• Thunder>>SO BEING IN OHIO YOU FOLKS ARE LIKE ON CST?WE ARE MOUNTAIN TIME OUT THIS WAY?

Sandran712>>Neither..We are Eastern Daylight Time.It's 7:54 here.

• 2 hour time difference i c!

• Sandran712 we seemed to hit some parrels in many things?I don't know how many times i've been told the story by a lot of people that i'll marry have 3 sons and so on... it always seems to suggest that a beautiful woman will come into the picture if you will but the thing is these mental defectives keep showing up now i just humor myself oneday... that's all it takes!lmao

• Krazy krab kansir person?so you must like KISS eh?amongst others i liked them way back in 1976 their Destroyer album me&my brother used to try and dress likeem'even the make &stuff!too bad they became so tied up in money like alot of bands do i guess i always thought you would be a Barry mannilow type of a person LOL!!

• Sandran12s in Ohio?! Well thats not too far from Canada then! Thunder07, nope, that was defintly a cap moment! If your a nice guy, your a nice guy, but yeah, don't let people take adavantage, I don't know how your suppose too know though, honestly sometimes people just know how too lie, or get away with stuff, some of us don't have that kind of stuff in mind, we don't want too be dishonest, or waste time in our lives trying too get over on people, or mabe we just know it will come back too bite us in the ass! You didn't do anything bad, stop taking it out on yourself! Any chic thats wants too go out with an asshole is defective most likley, you don't have time too try too fix them anyway, whoever is for you is going too appreciate your kindness. Sandran12 is a good person, I feel it, (even if she is using you too make Little Ricky jealous) Ha ha just kidding, she is going too get me so bad for that)!

• OOHH, i THINK YOU STUMBLED ONTO SOMETHING THAT ONLY A WOMAN'S INTUITION CAN PICK UP. I KNOW I'M TRYING A FEW DIFFERENT THINGS TO GET OVER THIS LIL DRAMA AFTER ALL I HAVE OWN TO SOME OF THE BLAME JUST WISH I DIDN'T HAVE TO MEET SO MANY MENTAL DEFECTIVES AT THE SAME TIME ITS LIKE I CAN GO FOR A YEAR WITH OUT RUNNING INTO ONE AND THEN BOOM!OUT OF THE WOOD WORK THEY COME!WOW!!!!

• She is not a barry manilow person, that was just uncalled for!

• THANKS FOR THE CONCERN SUPPORT I ALWAYS ENJOY YOUR INPUT YOU HAVE SUCH AN EASY GOING WAY ABOUT YOU! I THINK SANDRANCISCO IS DONE WITH ME HOWEVER GOT HER CROSS STITCHING TO KEEP HER BUSY ...I THINK SHE WOULD MAKE GOAT'S HEAD SOUP OUT OF ME IF WE EVER GOT TOGETHER IN PERSON TO GET BACK AT ME FOR ALL THE CRAB-WISECRACKS SHE IS SUCH A BABE I LOVE IT WHEN SHE GOES FOR THE NUT THING?..LOL!

• She's a good egg!

• I'm not sure why meet them exactly, but I suspect your starting too reconize it when you see it. I guess you never married?

• ?ME NO ALWAYS HAD TIME IN MY 20'S TO ROAM AROUND AND PARTY WANTED TO RTY IT OUT BUT SEEN ALL THE MISTAKES MY FRIENDS WERE MAKING SAID NOPE NOT YET?WELL I GUESS YET JUST SHOWED UP ATY THE DOOR THE OTHER DAY!LMAO

• REMEMBER GOOD EGGS CRACK TOO!LOL!WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO BLUECAT123? PROG ROCK?EASY LISTENING,VANILLA ICE?