Wher's the love at? part2

• Thunder>>can you say nuptial contract?lmao

Sandran>>What's that ...A prenuptial.Yes I want one.You ain't leaving me Shell-less and Broke...LMAO.Taking my crab-shell and selling it on Ebay...LMAO

• no don't let me help you clean that shell out first especially that secret chamber where you can get lost on a 3 hour tour.LOL

• Well my beady eyed friend how's your day going?

• Thunder>>Well my beady eyed friend how's your day going?

Sandran712>>Pretty quiet in the crab shell..My son gone for the weekend..I love my quiet time.Doing the needlework I live for.We had snow last night.But, it supposed to warm up tomorrow.I love being on the boards.But they are awful quiet and extinct anymore.Mostly the Cancer boards are really quiet.So I am trying to keep busy .

• yeah there's not much happening.Snowed lastnightand this morning wet snow but it's kinda chilly right now that's why i wanna build a snow fort in the shape of a crsb shell so i can get som mmppppfffhhhmmm this weekend from some beady eyed chick babes help increase the population you know.

• Thunder>>kinda chilly right now that's why i wanna build a snow fort in the shape of a crab shell

Sandran712>>Yes it is chilly out side here too.Suppose to visit family soon in Wva.I am originally from Wva.But, I moved to Ohio.I do believe in long distance.But, someone has to budge first.My mom met my dad 10 states away before I was born.One of those penpal clubs before computers existed.So I cannot condemn long distance.But, in this day and age.It's almost a mockery.But, a Cancer cannot do long distance unless the environment is very stable to take a chance.Hate being a Triple Water sign.I am a very emotional person.And strong intuition makes me push people away when I don't trust them.

• Well in away thats good i believe who needs all the drama&suspense...kidding aside it is bad enough meeting these girls in person they are so gullible only want to believe what they want their loss as far as that goes.then they creat these threads trying to figure out thru readings if their knight in shining armour still loves them!my spin on it is they got what they wanted for the most part some nooky now they can't move on too busy getting reading after reading it just creates confusion as far as that goes..that's how i see it!

• 712 that is part of your dob right?

• Thunder>>then they creat these threads trying to figure out thru readings if their knight in shining armour still loves them!my spin on it is they got what they wanted for the most part some nooky now they can't move on too busy getting reading after reading it just creates confusion as far as that goes..that's how i see it!

Sandran712>>I feel exactly the same way..I think I have asked for advice maybe 2 times in the 2-3 years I been a member on here.And one was how does a male Cappy act when they are interested...And the other was this Freaky Ricky why would someone waste gas in their car to drive around to see someone and make no contact with the person they are chasing?Feels like they act like a teenager scouting for girls.In my case.he won't talk to me.So I can't feel anything.If I can hear a voice I can pick up some vibrations.When he does say anything he is driving while he talks.

• Thunder>>712 that is part of your dob right?

Sandran712>> Yes...My birthday is July 12th 1963.Born Wheeling Wva at 5:10am.

• no wonder we get along so well don't know how you feel about it?but we are suppose to 3personalities always communicating and looking for curiousity as well i know...i know you are a crab first and foremost anyways can you see the coorelation as far as numerology is concerned.yes , i had a couple of readings done on here,but i now know that if you go all out trying to get more info on a reading chances are the reader is tellimg you what you want to hear in anycase its a waste of time.

• my birthday is 12/30/62.. not only am i 3 personality,but my life path number is 6 and i do really believe that's why i have all these mental defective babes attracted to me,and my responsibility to looking after myu aging mother is so strong because evryone in this family walks away from responsiblity losers... but the truth is i would like to be more colder to these parasites and mental defectives that i run into at work and where ever else i go i'm fed up with this good guy image afterall, good guys always come in dead last.Whew qiute the dramatic speech here must of had a cancer guy moment o well

• Can your intuition pick up anything with regards to handwriting?

• Thunder>>Can your intuition pick up anything with regards to handwriting?

Sandran712>>Yes.Because there is emotion in the writing.How words are expressed and put together.

• HHMMM...BETTER STAY ON YOUR NICE SIDE LOL

• Thunder>>can you see the coorelation as far as numerology is concerned.yes , i had a couple of readings done on here

Sandran712>>I do not understand numerology.And so I don't go there.I can't see or feel dead people.Though I have had dreams about friends close to me that are dead.I had hanswolfgang tell me I will never have anyone in my life.I will be single all my life.My uncle(gemini)says that it's all hoo haw.LOL..I cannot feel anyone in my life in this present time.But, I feel something when I am a little older.Probably 1 foot in the grave older..LMAO

• bETTER TO HAVE 1 FOOT IN THE GRAVE THAN 1 FOOT UP THE a---s---s-

• hans wolf gang is too generalized for me to get anything.

• Thunder>>HHMMM...BETTER STAY ON YOUR NICE SIDE LOL

Sandran712>>I know you are just playin on the boards.But...yes..I have given alot of advice on the Cancer boards.To some of these waste of time posties...LOL.I get very emotional to married people messing with single people.Commiting adultry..Is a big one for me..

• Thunder>>bETTER TO HAVE 1 FOOT IN THE GRAVE THAN 1 FOOT UP THE a---s---s-

Sandran712>>I see that in my fortune cookie...