Wher's the love at? part2

• Bluecat123 it is historical fact that the rc's in authority at the time had the bible,and many other books hidden from the masses for reasons of control. the only ones who could be educated were those in the aristocratcy,or those with connections thru wealth&influence. I think that's why the King James Bible was put into publication,but still the scholars at the time were mostly influence the roman catholic church.I mean that those in authority within the church arch-bishops,and cardinals had an large influence on the way the these bibles were printed&edited. i was always curious about these things just thought i'd share some of this with you.Please don't fry your wonderful brain on this matter like i did.LOL

• As I am writing this on this post I am using the theta brainwave music it helps you to meditate,and create. S o here we go with info for you to help you get a sound sleep using Delta Brainwaves.:Have anOpenand Passive Attitude:Don't decide ahead of time what you think is going to happenor what should happen.Let the process take you where it will. Do not try to direct or control the experience. Let distracting thoughts come and go go of their own accord. Stand back and simply observe them pass by. Audio Technical Tips:To use this program most effectively, place yourself in the center of a steroe field of sound. You can do this by placing speakers on either side of your bed ,by using steroe sound pillows ,or by using very light headphones.It is highly recommended that you employ some relaxtion techniques with the Delta Sleep System. Completely Relax All Muscles:Make sure that you are in a posyion comfortable enough to remain motionless for 30 minutes .Consciously search places of tension and let them go,especially in the jaw ,upper shoulders,and the legs. Sharp Focus: Focus your attention on something ,and keep it there. It is best to fix your attention on some feature of the music or sound. However ,any comfortable mental picture will do , such as a grassy field of flowers with a shady oak tree blue skies and puffy white clouds ,or alight breeze against the skin. Deep Breathing: A good point of mental focus is the breath. It is best to breath through the nose,not the mouth.Breath in full deep breaths,using the abdominal muscles instead of just chest muscles,avoiding the shallow breathing that the body associates with its flight or fight response. The Delta Sleep System by Doctor Jeffrey Thompson.DC for more info you can checkout www.therelaxtioncompany.com

• ABOUT THE COMPOSER; Dr,Jeffrey Thompson began experimenting with sound plus frequency patterns and their effects on the brain in his holistic center in Virginia in 1981.Clinical research with hundreds of patients oevr the years led to groundbreaking discoveries in how sound frequency patterns built into musical soundtracks induce the brainwave entertainment. He was produced 55 recording audio programs used by psychotherapists hypnotherapists ,holistic M.D,'S, chiropractors,and bodywork professionals in 26 countries. Dr Thompson teaches core curriculum courses in behavioral psychoacoustics,recognized by the state of california for ph.d. credits in clinical psychotherapy. His work is one of a handful of the leading edge techniques chosen for research at the university Virginia Medical School and funded through a government program called CSCAT(CNTER FOR THE STUDY OF COMPLEMENTARY AND ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES).

• That sounds like it could be helpful! I know the bible can be a tall order, and the church, well, yeah I know from experiance you have too be careful there too, there are some very good people in the churches all over the world, very spirtual people, but we can be attacked right inside the church as well. I have learned that if I want an answer too a question that would pertain too Gods will, then I should go too the living bible, not the interpetion of it by someone else, unless of course I am on the same spiritual path, or feel very comfortable with someone spirtually, honestly I trust my grandmothers views, as she keeps it real.

• I know sometimes it makes God sound like a vengeful God, but I try not too think of God that way, as mabe God just gets fued up sometimes, like ok, thats it, goodday too you cruel world! We are just people, doing the best we can, if God is love then its good too give God the glory, if it has too go somewhere, I try too think about it in real terms like the ten commandments, they do tend too make sense if we try too remember what forgivness is for, why we aren't perfect, or expected too be, but a moral code too keep evil out of our lives,out of our world. I don't think God wants us too be bored, or unfufilled in life, mabe just not so unprepared, unappreacitive, kaotic, its a crazy world, someones got too crack the whip! Might as well be God.

• I USED TO BELIEVE GO TO CHURCH,BUT THE PASTOR WAS NOT INTERESTED IN MAKING ME A MEMBER KEPT PUTTIN IT OFFAND ALL THIS DURING HIS WEEKLY SERIES ABOUT LIES WELL THEY PROMISED BUT THEY LIED THEY PROMISED ME I WOULD BE A MEMBER,BUT I GUESS IF YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY'OR INFLUENCE,OR CONNECTED WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE IN POLITICS THEN YOU ARE NOTHING!I OFTEN WONDERED WHY GOD LETS EVIL GO UNCHALLENGED?YOU WHINE IN MY OPINION BECAUSE HE IS THE VERY ESSENCE OF EVIL ITSELF!WE ARE SUPPOSE TO WORSHIP GOD RIGHT?WELL AT THE SAME TIME GOD SENDS HIS ONLY BELOVED SON DOWN HERE...NOW HE SACRIFICED HIMSELF, FOR US YET GOD SAYS YOU WILL HAVE NO OTHER GOD'S BEFORE ME! WELL NOW WE ARE TOLD TO WORSHIP THIS JESUS GUY? DON'T MATTER TO ME I GUESS ASK IN PRAYER GET NOT REWARDED BECAUSE OF THE SINS OF OUR FOREFATHERS YET THIS IS THE SAME GOD THAT LOVES US AND IS PUNISHING PEOPLE FOR THE SINS,AND MISTAKES OF OUR FORE FATHER WHAT A GOD??? I THINK WE ARE PUT ON EARTH TO BE TESTED AND IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE HEBREW RACE THEN YOU HAVE NO CHANCE REALLY AT LEAST THAT'S HOW I'M SEEING THINGS NOW.

• Thunder>>ARE SUPPOSE TO WORSHIP GOD RIGHT?WELL AT THE SAME TIME GOD SENDS HIS ONLY BELOVED SON DOWN HERE...NOW HE SACRIFICED HIMSELF, FOR US YET GOD SAYS YOU WILL HAVE NO OTHER GOD'S BEFORE ME! WELL NOW WE ARE TOLD TO WORSHIP THIS JESUS GUY?

Sandran712>>I never quite looked at it like that before.

• me either until recently I likened to politics need to keep one step ahead to find some truth.

• WHAT 'S YER OPINION ANY WAYS SANDRAN712???? ANOTHER THING HOW COME YOU DON'T HAVE ANY THREADS???? SUSPICIOUS ???

• Sandran 712 I was going to surprise you with our honeymoon going on a three hour tour of an uncharted ilse now those dreams are 4 ever dashed by your crabby lil heart! HA!...LMAO!!!! YOUR FUTURE SOUL-MATE THUNDER07! TAKE THAT CRAB-GIRL! LOL,LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!

• Thunder>>crabby lil heart

Sandran712>>I am not!...lol..I am not a crab-as-s...I am just very opinionated.LOL..

• r2-d2 all crab people have crabby lil hearts witha thin shell over it!lmao

• its ok to be opinionated you think all these people whining over their so called love interests aren't opininionated you were right earlier sandran712 most if not all these threads all these women seem to be in the same boat...where are they finding these (men) i use that term rather lightly.it would seem to suggest that the majority of thread creators have some sort of self esteem issues with men one would think?

• Thunder>>have some sort of self esteem issues with men one would think

Sandran712>>The only problem I have with men is that they disappear.And stay away to the point where no relationship can be established from the visit.Hope that made sense.I do not meet many Prozac queens because the intuition kicks in and sends bells ringing.Warning bells .For Whom The Bell Tolls...LMAO

• Lmao...Yes i understand about the men thing afterall,there seems to be less human traits in people in particular men for some reason?now i wish i had your intuition to weed out all the female hammerheads that bitch and whine about their incredibly boring,yet sad l;ives WHEW..LMAO!

• Thunder>>where are they finding these (men)

Sandran712>>I ask myself this all the time.There is only so much drama a person can handle.And I ask myself... Who in the he-l-l- wants it!.??....I meet a guy on the internet all the time.But, I am not going to meet him in person.He may be a serial killer.One guy I met long ago was an Ex-Con.One guy used to let me see him on his webcam.I seen alot on the internet.So some of these desperate women better watch who they meet online.They say...Ye Ask and Ye shall receive....

• LMAO! You seem to have plenty of common sense .YES! ITS A PREDATORS TERRORITORY THAT'S FOR SURE

can't wait to meet all the lovers,and heroes on the next installment of unsolved mystries? LOL

• Ok... ok...so yer sayin that u don't wanna have a nice lil honeymoon out at gilligan's,snuggling 2gether in yer shall...LMAO!

• Thunder>>Ok... ok...so yer sayin that u don't wanna have a nice lil honeymoon out at gilligan's,snuggling 2gether in yer shall...LMAO

Sandran712>>>I do believe we are like 2 peas in a pod.So we are going to have a long honeymoon.Before you have a fear of commitment and ask for an annulment...LMAO

• can you say nuptial contract?lmao