Wher's the love at? part2

• Nixon was a cap? I didn't know that, isn't it weird when someone famous is the same sign as you but its a little disgracful,like OJ Simpson, George Bush, Courtney Love, all cancers that I find scary, with less desirable traits obviously one of those more then the others I mentioned, I think of it as "cancer without concious", then there was Princess Diana, Dali Lama, and of course Peta's own rather "go naked then wear that fur"girl, Pamela Anderson, some good cancers with concious, guess its not all in the sign.

• you know it bluecae123,how's your Eater Celebrations kiddo?

• J.Edgar Hoover as weird guy!very paranoid he was in charge of the F,B,I a real pervert as well some people claim.

• Most of the politicians could be pervs, atleast thats what all the women selling their affair stories too the tabloids claim

• Easter was nice, nothing too complain about, I posted on one of your threads I think

• True most are look at that little bum..John Edwards don't get me wrong we got by the trcukloads up here too!

• Other than your Cappy being a true Cappy!...LMAO!

• Their everywhere!!!

• I don't think of caps as pervs, if you think you are, then I won't try too you your not, but my son doesn't seem too be, he hates public indeceny, people who enter before knocking, can't stand too use urinals, has too have his privacy, and expects too girls too be the same!

• I've def seen more perverted signs

• TALKIN BOUT YER cAP AT EASTER!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!! SORRY DIDN'T MEAN TO GET YER GOAT...LOL1

• OH! Not you being a perv, sorry I misunderstood that one, yeah mine fits the description

• This post is deleted!

• No! not you, or him! Just the politicians!

• This post is deleted!

• My oldest one, the capricorn kid

• He's already working being an artist, he's a student helper too his art teacher at school, and draws constantly, he's mastered reptiles, dinosaurs, he wants too be the next Jeff Corwin, or an artist, or a hocky player, archer, he wants too be into everything. Next year I'll probably let him do the hockey thing, since he can go with my boyfriend, some of the other sports, actvities they do can be kindev blah for the parents, its not that we aren't interested, but watching the same karate routine,pom pom routine or building yet another car for cubscouts raingutter ragatta, standing in front of the store annoying people until they buy candy bars, cookies, well it might be a relief for him too do something that someone else in the house loves too do too for a change! I'll always support and go too whatever they want too do, its just nice too know someone else too can take him too the hockey stuff, I had a hard enough time watching fall ever two seconds when he was learning too rollerblade.

• He doesn't always do well with contact sports though, he gets pist easy, I'm afraid if someone pist him off he would go after them with the stick!

• I don't know, for a cancer, I'm actually pretty "emotionally light", or mabe its just that I tend too laugh stuff off a lot in matters of relationships. I had my heart broken sooo freakn bad once, not my ex husband or anyone in my life now, I never could figure that out for the life of me, I just had too sordive deal with it. No, not everyone is out too take advantage of you, but it creates a wall, some people are very open, free with their emotions, others feel like thats harder for them too do, as they might not even know how they feel all the time, they might consider that hard too open up too others, and it can be a real ass kicker if they do and realize someone they did is still capable of not taking that as seriously as they do. You do have work through anything bitter. I'm curious, what was your longest relationship?

• All this emotions talk, now I have that song in my head, Begees, "its just emotions taking me over!"Heartache and sorrow lost in a song!" I should make that my ringtone for when my libra friend calls, poor girl, she has way too much to deal with, everytime I see her, she's crying over something! Our kids are friends, and my son is like whoa, so and so's mom is making him emotional agian, he's hugging me!" It freaks us out a bit.