Wher's the love at? part2

• I THINK I GET TOO CAUGHT UP WITH THE PAST!I FEEL SIMILIARLY OF TEN IT CAN BE A PERSONALITY THAT PIQUES MY INTEREST IN A WOMAN...BUT WITH THAT SAID I CAN'T SEEM TO GET PAST ALL THE MENTAL DEFECTS OUT THERE I SEEM TO HAVE BAD JUDGEMENT AS YOU CAN TELL LOL!

• Thunder>>I CAN'T SEEM TO GET PAST ALL THE MENTAL DEFECTS OUT THERE I SEEM TO HAVE BAD JUDGEMENT AS YOU CAN TELL LOL

Sandran712>>Well don't feel bad..I make bad judgments too.I just don't get sucked in too deep.

• glad some one understands what i'm talking about its almost enough to make you give up you what i mean?

• Thunder>>glad some one understands what i'm talking about its almost enough to make you give up you what i mean?

Sandran712>>I am in the same boat as you are.I think people marry young because they are afraid of being alone.I see them as weak links.It's pitiful seeing someone married .One half dies and the other can't function when they are left alone.Like my dad...Had this disease my son has.He can't balance money or a checkbook.He could make money.And made damn good money.But...he was wreckless at spending.My stepmother took care of the bills.After my step mother passed.My brother had to take over the bank account.Everyone in my family have all been married except me.Tho I am not surprised.Given what I been dealt with.It is alot of drama to handle.I cannot see anyone helping me raise my son with his catastrophic medical issues.The stroke alone cost $140,000.Maybe that is why we all need health insurance..LOL

• wow,thats alot to deal with,but thats why i admire you so much because you are a strong woman.maybe thats the thing that alot of men are afraid of can't handle someone like you and that feiry streak that you show!i love it it's a real strengh in character.I would love 1 day to meet you&son in person Sandran712 you are someone very special.

• a 140,000 holy smoke woman!I heard a sermon once and the old preacher mention throughout that"mother's are the glue that holds a family together it sounds like he was talking about you&my mom !

• SANDRAN,EVER NOW &THEN WHETETHER I WORK,OR NOT I HAVE TO STAY AWAKE BECAUSE OF HER WEAK HEART &THE PAIN SHE HAS FROM rHEAUMATIC ATRTHIRITIS SOMETIMES I'M PRACTICALLY UN TIL HAVE TO LEAVE FOR WORK 5:00 AM IN THE MORNING RUNNING ON NEXT TO NO SLEEP THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT CRAB-GIRL...YOU SEEM TO HAVE SOME GOAT-GIRL QUALITIES WITHIN YOU.

• Sandran712>>alot of men are afraid of can't handle someone like you and that feiry streak that you show!i love it it's a real strengh in character

Sandran712>>that is why I can't find a guy.I keep scaring them off...LOL

• Thunder>>I WORK,OR NOT I HAVE TO STAY AWAKE BECAUSE OF HER WEAK HEART &THE PAIN SHE HAS FROM rHEAUMATIC ATRTHIRITIS SOMETIMES I'M PRACTICALLY UN TIL HAVE TO LEAVE FOR WORK 5:00 AM IN THE MORNING RUNNING ON NEXT TO NO SLEEP

Sandran712>>I can relate...I sleep with 1 eye open and 1 eye shut.LOL.I did work at one point..But, I was a basket case.I could not do it.If I weren't a single parent I would probably go back to work.I got job offers working with special needs.But, as long as I live with it at home.They won't hire me.

• COULD BE RIGHT WE MEN CAN TO BE DIP STICKS!LIKE YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT EITHER?..LOL

• Sandran712,well until then you can be the lightening to my thunder!

• Yes BlueCat123, Iam very fond of her &her son makes me feel old though now I'm a Great Uncle...vey fond her kid as well got his pics all over the place.Her dad my brother was upset about learning of her pregnancy at first she was/is daddy's girl now I see him as aproud grandpa when she comes to town he and her baby become inseparable my brother takes him every where to the shop where he works on his car...basically got him spoiled which is the way it should be by my standards.

• Sleazy Crack Dealers ...Funny thing happened 2 christmases ago he got beat up by some other thugs he was at the hospital getting treatment for the beating he was complaining about whrere"s the law and the RCMP got upset and charged him aggravated assault and causing a disturbance in public... I laughed my ass off when I heard that.Both of her brothers want to punch him out because they don't like the way he treats her.

• Thunder>> WE MEN CAN TO BE DIP STICKS!LIKE YOU DIDN'T KNOW

Sandran712>>Oh Yes I did!....I wrote the book on men..Called Men who are jack-a-s-s-es- and the people who love them"...LMAO....

• Ooch! I felt a sot to the old nut barrier there!!!oooo...that hurt but it was ssoooo good aahh..yes! right there...LMAO!"HURTS SO GOOD I THINK JOHN COUGAR- MELLENCAMP SAID THAT BEST?..LMAO>>>>

• Thunder>>HURTS SO GOOD I THINK JOHN COUGAR- MELLENCAMP SAID THAT BEST?..LMAO>>>>

Sandran712>>I never could figure out how sucking on a chili dog could hurt so good...LMAO

• Stay tuned for the answer?LMAO

• BlueCat 123,had to change my Avatar because a certain someone who (shell) remain nameless,but born in Wheeling,West Virginia,and currently residing in the Buck eye state of Ohio...LMAO.. With perhaps a dob 7/12 found my other pic as a Avatar to scary...LOL...

• Thunder>>BlueCat 123,had to change my Avatar because a certain someone who (shell) remain nameless,but born in Wheeling,West Virginia,and currently residing in the Buck eye state of Ohio...LMAO.. With perhaps a dob 7/12 found my other pic as a Avatar to scary...LOL..

Sandran712>>. So much for remaining nameless.Telling my birthday is a dead giveaway.That baby's face scared the s-h-i-t- out of me.Sorry..LOL..Reminds me of that commerical about those babies.Dropping a pantload...LMAO

• LMAO!I AM NOT A NAME DROPPER?IAM "I AM NOT A CROOK"...LMAO!TRICKY DICKY NIXON SUPER CAP!