Wher's the love at? part2

• Thunder>>oh you silly goose!lmao you would make a great comedein!

Sandran712>>I've been commented on my sense of humor all through school.I was the class clown.And I used to lift alot of spirits when everyone got depressed.But, when I felt bad and got depressed.no one was there for me.

• guess what?i was the class clown as well!now i say things to people on the jobsite to lift them out of their funk every now&then.but your right not everyone has that gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• it's very scary with some of the things we seem to post almost like we were related,or something!

• BlueCat and I have both posted that we are the comic relief in situations. hahaha...

• Thunder>>it's very scary with some of the things we seem to post almost like we were related,or something

Sandran712>>>I've noticed that.....kinda like you got your chocolate in my peanut butter...LOL

They say that Cancers are compatble with Capricorn.And the Cappy I dated we were close like this too.And then he ran.He's gone.Probably was meant to be.I've known another Cappy male.(married).We got along.But, this one had a temper.And also a drinking problem.I think the drinking is what made him mean.So as I said not all one sign act the same way.

• Auntbuck>>BlueCat and I have both posted that we are the comic relief in situations. hahaha...

Sandran712>>I used to watch that all the time.But, my favorite is The Cosby Condom.I love watching In Living Color...LOL

• i love sctv used see those guys around town when they used to film here in the early 1980's met them and they were very nice people always had time despite their busy schedules to talk to folks

• Sandran712 i just bet he regrets that to this day in his heart?

• Sandran712, you remind of this scorpio i used to date with regards to your directness,and independant style you have

• Thunder>> you remind of this scorpio i used to date with regards to your directness,and independant style you have

Sandran712>>Well they say Scorpio and Cancer have similiar traits.I do not personally know a Scorpio.But, I hear horror stories.Like how wicked they are when you cross them.Play dirty tricks to manipulate you.Well hell*l...They act just like a Cancer...LOL

• this one i was involved with had a nasty temper like to mess with the blackarts,like using se x magic believe it or not .not to imply that you are that extreme by any means just that streak of independence you show,love yer sense of humor!

• Do you guys think those dirty tricks come back on them or us? What if they were really asking for it? and no one got hurt? I use too do some mean shit too my ex too trick him into admitting affairs, I think I laughed as hard as I ever cried! I don't want bad karma though, I really don't feel any came from those pranks though, scorpios, I could see them getting even, there are some that love the drama, and practically set people up too fail them somehow, then passiveagressive. Not all of them of course, but the ones I've seen can be scarier behind the scenes then right in your face.

• i believe that if youi messed with the dark arts if you want to control someone else's thoughts,or actions thenby all means it will come back a hundred fold.i've seen her do weird things and i'd get that intense look from ker like don't even thinkabout it...not classify all scorpios i mean some of them are evovled beyond that stuff

• Scorpios, not my year with them. I would never, ever even think about doing something like that. Thats awful, like living a lie, period. I can't imagine wanting too control anyone, there are some I could do without, but I agree we get what we give. I wonder why someone would do the negative stuff, knowing thy are just going too get right back? Weird. I could never do anything that would ever actually hurt anyone.

• I'm not into spells, I'm more the person that would sell a cheating ex's sports car for a dollar , or put shrimp in the interior of it, but I couldn't push them over a cliff in it though! I never could understand people without concience.

• agree, some people just don't get it no mater what!

• bluecat>>Do you guys think those dirty tricks come back on them or us?

Sandran712>>It may not come back on you right away.But, you'll pay if you play.I am not like that anymore.I know a bite on the a-s-s- when I feel one...LOL

• Yeah, I agree, I can't even gossip ill of anyone without feeling guilty for it, anything else, I would be living in fear! Looking over the shoulder is no way too live, and no one is worth all that nonsense.

• Rollin thuner out of here!!!!!!!!!bye!

• This scorpio i was with back in the early 90's was a freak she like to dabble into the ouija.behind my back when i'd be at work,and her personality would change,and her son who has add,andschizophrenia would change at first i thought her kid wasn't taking his meds&going to thrarepy,but he would.Still she would be scary it was like at night when we went to bed she would change her appearances some how?i didn't find out until we broke up when her son would talk openly about these things to me when we would be alone.one day she invited me over to make peace; when i went to the bedroom to get somethings that i had left behind i happened upon the ouija board,some black candles,and an occult book a bout sex magic.I was freaked out by all this stuff;today this day i do believe she has a curse upon me.