Wher's the love at? part2

• cREEPY LIL BASTARDDOES HIS MAMA KNOW ABOUT THIS?

• Sandran712, since I seem to attract all the beautiful nutty females I was wondering if you could please crack a few of these nutty ladies forme!(LOL),SOMETIMES i AM ATTRACTED TO THESE PROZAC QUEENS.THANKS,PEACE,AND TO YOU FROM THUNDER07.

• Hey...I'm a prozac queen and I'm awesome. LOL. Sandran - that's scary. I'd equate that to stalking. Has he ever approached you?

• also told HER DON'T PHONE ME!!! HONESTLY I DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL... JUST KNOW THAT KARMA DOES PAYBACK!!! ALSO DELETED HER E-MAIL ADDRESS..HAD ALONG WINDED SPEECH ABOUT FRIENDSHIP (HA), STICK TO YER LIL PILLS BABY I'M DONE WITH YOU! TOLD HER DON'T BOTHER PHONING ME,COMING NEAR ME !!!

• Thunder>>also told HER DON'T PHONE ME!!!

Sandran712>>Now tell us how you really feel...LMAO..No...Seriously..If you have a date with a Cappy male and everything went good.He never comes back.And never answers your emails.what is he thinking?Well..I mean...Things got real hot on our date.He was all over me and then he runs.If a Cappy is not interested don't they tell you?

• Thunder>>Sandran712, since I seem to attract all the beautiful nutty females I was wondering if you could please crack a few of these nutty ladies forme

Sandran712>>Be glad to...Don't be surprised if you end up alone.I have a knack for weeding out "Prozac~Queens"LOL

• Auntbuck>>Has he ever approached you

Sandran712>>He knows where I live because he circles the block all the time.He just drives by,But,has not once stepped out of the car.

• Well...then maybe you are just that hot cancer lady that he likes to look at. Good that he has never approached you. Geez.

• Thunder>>cREEPY LIL BASTARDDOES HIS MAMA KNOW

Sandran712>>Don't know about his mama But, he was driving around with his girlfriend in the car.And I yelled out to her.Hey! he's been stalking me...LOL

• Thunder>>they can tell alie &think nothing of it

Sandran712>>My dad was a Gemini.And I did not trust him with a 10 foot pole.And he flirted with women behind my mom's back.I cannot trust any Gemini.They are shady and sneaky.Two faced to you and talk behind your back the next.

• Aunt Buck>>Any input on Cancer and Cancer???

Sandran712>>I couldn't find Thunder's post about the Cancer man.But, I totally forgot about the Cancer man I met online years ago.I think all Cancer's are nervous to a point,It just all depends.Here is my Online Cancer drama.I met him in 2004.I was grieving and he came to me from a chatroom.I told him to leave me alone.So this went on for about 4 years.We talked online and on telephone.He kept changing his phone number 5 times when I met him.Changed his email address like 3 times.I told him if you don't want to talk to me just say so.You don't need to create drama.He gave me the phone numbers and each time changed them.Avoids confrontation.Never once said the words I'm sorry.He had a temper.Very Very controlling.Lies so much.His nose is longer than Pinnochio's whole body...LOL.Made promises he never intended on keeping.So.... I have just got to say...If a woman meets a Cancer man online.Enter at your own risk.They are a pain in the a-s-s to deal with.You make your bed with a Cancer you can lie in it!..Why bother us with your Cancer Man drama.I've warned women more times to leave Cancer men Online alone! Cancer Men do not want relationships Online.I say this more times until I am blue in the face.

• so he has drama-queen qualities then?is that what you are sandran?/

• sorry sandran,type o's all the place here what i meant to say is that you are saying they can be drama queens !please ignore above comment please don't crack my nuts(LOL)

• DEAR SANDRAN THANKS FOR POSTS ABOUT GEM'S THEY ARE CERTAINLY THAT! YOU KNOW YOUR STUFF THANKS FOR YOUR HUMOR!LMAO!!!

• Thunder>>so he has drama-queen qualities then?is that what you are sandran?/

Sandran712>>Yes.All Cancer can have a drama moment.But,,,,Some live for drama.And this Cancer did.Every time I talked with him on the phone it seemed he was a regular Florence Nightingale.He was saving a whole Army platoon.He would put my phone calls on Hold while he was saving a cat from a burning building....LOL..He was full of drama and Sooooo Fulll of Himself!!!!LOL

• oh yeah,what a lumphead good for sansran you are a very unique person.;note i said unique,and not gemini (LOL)

• Thunnder>>not gemini

Sandran712>>You gotta remember that not all signs are going to act the same way.Your ex gemini would be too much drama for me to handle.If living for drama consists of my son being sick /seizures.And his disabilities.Then I guess I live for drama too.LOL

• MY LIL GEM SHE IS SUCH A LUMPHEAD...NO NOT AL;L SIGNS ARE THE JUST SICK OF ALL THE NUTTY ONES IN EVERY SIGN I MUST HAVE SOME SERIOUS BAD KARMA TO GET ALL THESE HOT WING NUTS I BEFRIEND WHERE'S THE OFF SWITCH SO I CAN GET RID OF THESE BIMBO'S???

• Thunder>>WHERE'S THE OFF SWITCH SO I CAN GET RID OF THESE BIMBO'S???

Sandran712>>Close your eyes and make a wish.I will plug in something electrical...LMAO

• oh you silly goose!lmao you would make a great comedein!