Wher's the love at? part2

• Thunder>>YOU REMIND ME SO MUCH OF THE SCORPIO CHIC I WAS TALIKG BOUT

Sandran712>>Scorpio has some similar traits like a Cancer.Only Scorpio is more of a backstabber.They show no remorse.Cancer shows more feeling and emotion. You need to go to that Empath Quiz and find out if you have any empath skills.

• Thunder.>>85%IN COMMUNICATION,BUT I'LLL TAKE THAT STUFF WITH A GRAIN OF SALT!

Sandran712>>I do too.. I got this..

Clairvoyant Empath

94%

Animal Empath

83%

Human Empath

83%

Physical Empath

80%

Healer Empath

79%

Communication Empath

79%

Balanced Empath

75%

Energy Empath

• Thunder>>C'MON SAY SOME THING THAT WILL GET ME FIRED UP ITS GETTING DULL HERE WOMAN GIVE SOMETHING TO LOSE SLEEP OVER BABY BRING IT TO ME!

Sandrn712>>I am up past my bedtime here.It's 10:30pm my time

• Thunder>>CURIOUS SANDRAN712?

Sandran712>>fighting with you reminds me of my Aries.We fought just like this for 23 years.I'd let him go.And he's the one that came running back.He knew I was a battle axe..And I said..There's the door if you don't like it.

• This post is deleted!

• Thunder>>CHECKING TO SEE IF YOU POSTED ANYTHING ABOUT ME BECAUSE I SOMEHOW KNEW THAT IT WOULD WORK ITS WAY OUT OUR SYSTEMS

Sandran712>>I knew that too.And all the mean things you said about me.Didn't bother me either.Because you were being an a-s-s-h-o-l-e.And mad that I didn't post for a couple days.You took it for granted I would always be on the boards.Reality.It is sometimes hard to post on here everyday.

• Thunder>>DO YOU REALLY THING THAT GOATS ARE HARDER TO FIGURE OUT THEN CANCERS

Sandran712>>Yes I do.Capricorn Males are like stand offish..They lack emotion that a Cancer has.So it's hard to read them.And with my high intuition.It sometimes feel that they are blocking that path where I can think. I get a blank thought.And can't feel anything.Almost like a Saggitarius.I can't read a Sag either.

• Thunder>>IT'S ALL IN THE WAY YOU LEFT WITHOUT SO MUCH AS AN ANSWER

Sandran712>>I really didn't notice that.It's sometimes hard to keep up on posting.I've got to call it a night.It's 11pm here.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi T07. I havnt been doing much on here lately and wanted to say hi and see how you are getting along with the crabpeople. You have been a great source of hope and encouragement as I've worked my way thru the maze of cap-cancer polarity. Kinda like yin yang of the zodiac for us: the Capricorn Cancer balance. You seem in good spirits anyway, glad to see it.

• K, well. Good luck. It's a dark world out there without people of light like yourself. Take care.