Wher's the love at? part2

• Greatly appreciate the advice&suppport of the follwing BLUECAT123,AUNTBUCK,SANDRAN712,For their advice,and support.On my original thread where's the at?All Cancer women are welcome to vent away,by the way,I know one Cancer guy nice enough chap ,but very nervous about his work,kinding grating after a while 0 conidence in his abilities,but very family oriented kind of a person.I am putting this out to all you Cancer women about Cancer guys are that nervous,or is that a glitch in his birth chart do you think?Please respond bluecat,auntbuck,sandran712. thanks peace&love to ya!!!!

• I don't know any cancer guys well enough to tell you anything about them. I do think that a cancer-cancer relationship would be really friggin hard to maintain. lol. We need someone to counter all those emotions....lol. BlueCat or Sandran? Any input on Cancer and Cancer???

• Thank you AUNTBUCK!!!!

• Personally, i could be Wrong!

but i dont think a cancer-cancer would go well

since cancers are so emotional and moody and they tend to

feed off others emotions, they need strong mates and most of all

people they feel secure around enough to help them forget

about their mood swings the best sin for cancer would be a earth sign.

taurus,virgo,capicorn.

• I feel it could be a cancer trait, yes. Cancer isn't always good at winging things that make them nervous, and they know this. So sometimes when they get that way, they put on a bit of a moddy front, when they feel capable you won't see that so much anymore, but yes, it could certainly fall into ones chart as well. I tend too look at family history as well, as that influence, regardless of the sign, but if they had a nervous parent, or a parent that made them nervous it would explain a lot. I looked into ascending, its where the planets would be at the time, place you were born, so you would have a chart done too get your ascending, moon, rising, ect. If I'm not mistaken its a birthchart. I did mine on this site and saved it in my reports.

• Thier right above, cancer girls, and cancer guys don't tend too aggravate each other, I have met some I respect, and don't have anything bad to say about them, but I wouldn't go out with them!

• thank you bluecat123 muchly appreciated.Another thing a bout cancer women i read that they like to be near water.i had a friend that moved from here to victoria,bc to be near the watershe is so beautiful looking she used to do modelling before she got married.if i recall correctly her dob was 6/23/72 man did that girl ever mother me she could pick up on my vibes like crazy

• i HAVE ONE OTHER cANCER FEMALE FRIEND WHO I HAVE NOT SEEN IN YEARS SHE WAS ALWAYS EMPHATIC TO ME WHEN I WAS HURTING ACTUALLY HER HUSBAND A CAPPY TOLD HER SHORTLY AFTER A COUPLE OF DATES THAT WOULD MARRY LAST I HEARD THEY ARE STILL GOING STRONG WITH A COUPLE OF KIDS TEENS NOW

• Something Ive noticed about all of my cancer's guy friends

they love to keep in touch, once you meet a cancer your

bound to meet a friend for life.

my experiences with cancers i loved!

although they dont forget the slightest thing you've done

if you said you were gonna be there at 10, then thats where you should be!

they love dependency... & i love independence

we come from to different worlds

they're so emotional and virgos(me) so mental

we taught eachother alot.

• MAYBE THAT'S WHY I GET ALONG SO WELL WITH THE CRABPEOPLE THEY SO MUCH LIKE ME

• I love virgo because both my grandparents were, virgos can be very nurturing for emotional cancers. I have friends who are sags, aries, that are fly the seat types, but for a cancer I am a bit that way too, I finally gave up, and thought well, I guess they'll be here when they get here, hours later of course! I do tend too stay in touch with people, I'm timless that way, I'm like a walking highschool reunion, always wondering whatever happend too so and so.

• Thunder07, if you are a good person, and happend too be hurting you will draw a cancer, and yeah they will mother you! My boyfriend has single friends, whenever we have plans, or its a holiday, I'm always calling them too make sure they aren't alone, or have plans, he thinks their guys, their fine, we don't have too worry about them, but I can't help it.

• So what did you think of some the cap traits in that goofy forum? are they right? They got cancer right! What do you think are some of the best cap traits?

• yeah, the i,m all a bout money,and business oriented thing came out for me you know with the cell phone thing wanting to important making the big deal,yet much like gemini talking to no one but themselves really funny i thought.mmm.... best traits of a cap loyalty my word is my bond hard working and a deadly sense of humor dry humor,but very effective to break the ice i say... plus intelligence despite what the overall picture of the funny horscope thing says

• ahahha, Virgo's, Scorpio's and Gemini's are the least understood out of all signs!

because we all have two sides to us !

Capicorns, i love capicorns these people Know how to run a business

and most times marry business partners, but in relationships they can

focus too much time on their business lifes, they like long-term relationships,

they may be a little conservative and even a little consevative with cash

very family-oriented though in fact my dad is a capicorn dull indiviuals that

take life very seriously if you know what i mean lol!

• My brother in law is a cap and he definitely is business minded and conservative with cash. However, he married my Taurus sister and so far its lasted 25 years and I don't see them ever splitting. It's a good bond. They balance each other out.

My brother is a Gemini and his Leo wife runs all over him. But they too have lasted 25 years so I guess if it works...

• to a degree i think as you mature you begin to see that money isn't everything,there is other kind of security such as family,friends prospective soulmates,and such what's the kind to cash if it does not give you happiness,nevermind i been single far to long

• AuntBuck Cap & taurus go Great! both earth signs, Taurus very conservative as well

but love nice materials

gemini and leo's omgoosshh both very adventurous

gemini is probably the only sign that can handle leos

sense of adventure.

Leos want way too much attention,

• Some Capicorns often remain lonely, because they learn from mistakes very easily

they rarely take chances with trusting anyone new, and past hurts bother them deeply

which cause them to feel this way.

however you gotta take chances open up a little, what do you have to loose?

• Leos all stand in the center of every room in a large crowd, I've noticed that, like their waiting for everyone too come up too them. The virgos and caps in my life are all family, so I have too love them anyway, but I really do, they aren't so bad. I use too be concerned about cap child as they grow up, this one just can't not speak his mind, which gets him trouble at school, but I see now that he is so capable of making his way in the world, the libra and taurus, I'm still out too lunch on those two clowns