Will Gemini man get back after breaking up?

• So you guys all are telling me to just ignore him, move on, live my life, until he gets back?

Or should I do anything to make him change his mind?

• Aqua there's no changing their mind until they are ready. If you try you will be wasting your time. If you really want to be with him just keep in contact with him and if you think he is worth it then stick it out. Like I said I have been knowing my Gemini friend for awhile now and there has been some rollercoaster ride, I always say they are unsure about things. They really know that you care about them. I really know how you fill. They tend to leave a lasting impression on you. I don't know if I mentioned it to you but I am also Aqua. We just have to special connection between each other. They say Gemini's and Aqua are one of the most compatible sign. I love my Gem even though it get's rough sometimes. Do you think that he's worth it? It will for sure be a rollercoaster ride. One other thing, get ready for the mind games....this is one other thing that comes along with being a Gemini.

• I am an Aquarius, I have tons of Aqua in my chart as well. Lots. So these past few breakups with my Gemini guy he has broken up with me an then asked for me back. Now, my Gemini always came back to me and later would say he missed me and was soo in love with me etc... To get him to realize what he had, all I had to do was not communicat with him after we broke up. No calling, no txting, no getting together, none of it. I just stopped and sure enough April 1st he calls up saying he misses me a ton and wants me back. He started the converstation off asking me if I was upset at him, wich really surprised me because he is always talking about how he doesn't have emotions, etc... LOL Now, another time he broke up with me we decided to remain friends and we got talking and the convo was flowing really well but there was a lull and I decided I'd end the convo first, well he begged me not to go and to keep talking, and well a few days later sure enough we were togther again. Around that time in our relationship he expressed to me how much he enjoyed talking to me and how I wasn't like other people and he really liked me. So, if he reallllllyyy likes you, he will come back and ask for you. ^_^

• Sorry for all the typos. So just wait it out. I would just not talk to him at all and see if he comes, but hey, if you two are soo good togther you can't stand at least being friends with eachother, and you both express that, then hey, you nknow how Geminis are, he'll flirt with you and want you back since you aren't his anymore even though he's the one who broke up with you. Geminis like a challenge though, occassionally rejecting him might not be such a bad idea. Me and my Gemini have had it both ways, me leaving him, him leaving me. We'll always be eachothers babies though. He can say what he wants, he can't take back all the sweet stuff he tells me. Geminis don't trust easy, so when he tells me he thinks we should live together, and he waited to say it till a lot later in our relationship, I can't help but think that we must have something together and that him saying that means he does like me more and I'm not just like any other girl to him. We are amazing together! ^^ I just left him yesterday, lol, I'll let ya know if he comes back, most likely will. We always find eachother again. ^^ He started ignoring me, and if you read about and know your Gemini you know that means they aren't intersted anymore, or are being totally selfish and could care less about you at that time anyways(soo split personality). So I left, I can take a hint. Haha, he ignored all my calls until I left the message saying it was OVER. Yeah, then he got fired up. Didn't beg for me back, but responded. Ya, so I think he does care. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Gemini men are very smart and very confusing, i been dating a gemini man few times and we been talking for about 9 months now.our first meeting was kind a surprise we agree to meet up after 8 months talking to each other, the meeting was agreed by him. i went to the meeting with nothing more in mind, keeping him inform by txt where i was and when i get there. when i got there....he was not there, he was not responding to any of my txt or his phone. i was surprise and i couldn't imagine anything that could happen or create this issue. anyway he gave me no answer about it, i felt deeply hurt. 3 weeks late he quickly apologise telling me "it was nerve". we got things on track since then but he never changed how he keep letting me down. the roller coaster keep turning and turning. birthday, christmas, valentine and bad days coming and his nowhere to be seeing during those time, he come and go as he please. i tried to convince myself that i was not really bother of not getting my need met but still you cant run too far from the truth, dont you?

one day he asked to see me and again i drop everything to respond to him and of course what happen he let me down again, it's no longer a surprise now

i got fed up and told him it's over i m tired i can do this anymore,this happen on the friday he asked me to meet up , he just give silence

after i message him and end thing he sent me a message tell me he met someone that has a kid and he want to try with her. just like that he met someone else

he always told me he didnt want to be tie down i didnt think he will be dating someone that has a kid

the great thing at that point is i felt absolutely nothing when i got the message, instead i felt so liberated

To everyone on here that met those guys, i m aquarius and i see everywhere that we should get alone with those guys and blah blah about why they are the way they are and why will need to put up with their shite.

is anyone wonder really what we are doing to ourself with anyone not just gemini man, anyone that make us feel like an idiot, unworthy it of love and some kind clown on waiting list?

Gemnini are extremely smart i m sure when they play their mind game and when they expect people to work around their busy schedule they do actually know what they are doing.dont they?

when they tell you, they love you and then minute late they dont is because somehow in that mind his maybe too afraid to be alone so he keep you for now

the only way to keep up with them is to play mind game too, play the not interested, yeah keep chasing me etc. because anyone know if you start to show your real feeling they will runaway dont they? is this a life to pretend to be someone else just to keep a guy?

and if anyone out there wonder if it's true love, if they really love you, wonder this? if you have play game to keep him or be wanted by him, dont you think that you are kind living a lie somehow?

and ever you did everything to please Mr Gemini, one day you walk on street and found out that his with someone else, what would you do then?

i think it;s so beautiful when two people have respect and true love for each other and friendship

i tried all my heart to give my love and friendship to this guy after taking his shite all the time but i realise i had nothing from him, he was not my friend, not someone that cared for me

he was coming to me when he felt like it, i had no control on the relationship at all

tell me anyone out there, what kind relationship it's this? can you ever start to call this a relationship?

like i said i m aquarius and i wanted to believe on the great fantasy to match with gemini man but gemini man are not for me

they have no appreciation about quality they all about quantity

they take you for granted

i m surprise by reading all the ad here that no one figure out that they are not damn worth it, you take all those shite for what for? i thought people were together because they feel good not because they feel shite and used?

for my part they can all go to ****, all gemini men, playing games is the only stimulation they are after

it's like a cat playing with mouse

its' true that they dont have much understanding about feeling but they do feel and i think they cant handle what they are feeling, but surely any Gemini out there should understand in the game, confusion or deny they feel that anyway they are hurting the very first person that love them in end thats what they losing but hey i m not missing my gemini man a bit

I see everywhere that a lot aquarius appreciate them, a lot my friends are aquarius and most of them are dating a gemini man

the only reason and aquarius will date a gemini man is because they are complex and it will take time to some aquarius and some people to see that

1. their real need are not met by those guys, what you get is the trill of long chase. gemini like the chase but so the people that date them and keep been letting down by them.

" there more pain then Gain" " Monday they make you feel good and then BAM the next day you mean nothing to them" NO, no, no this not right for anyone to treat you this way

ANYONE, EVERYONE DESERVE MORE

know your worth and stand by it

you deserve more

Post A Reply | Report Abuse

• Your a very bitter person and need to learn to forgive. And hey, then don't date Gemini men. They can't help they exist or when they were born. I could care less about wether or not you love or hate them. Then get over yourself and stop talking about them, thinking about them, writing about them, and dating them. Putting zodiac signs aside, maybe you just weren't the Aquarius for him. There are plenty of each zodiac sign in the world and well, each persons natal chart is uniquely them. Maybe he isn't for Aquas at all. Maybe a Libra would suit him better. Either way, you shouldn't bash any sign. It's just rude.

• Star2u, everythong you have said is true,true and true. It is so sad that this is their makeup. Who does not want to receive Love? That's the part I do not get.. What are they afraid? I always say at the end of the day, it's all about Love and who really cares about you. You have hit the nail on the head and all this is the truth.

• True, but couldn't it be said nicer? Star2u, you are probobly the most emotional Aquarius woman I have ever encountered to be soo upset at Geminis to post hateful messages about them everywhere. You are too emotional to be with a Gemini. If you were less emotional it might work. And ya know, some men are bastards, Gemini or not. Stop hating already though.

• I'm sorry to disagree. Star's gemini may be that way. But not all gems fit the mold. The disappearing act is not necessarily being negligent or cheating. A lot of time it is about them needing to collect themselves from the burden of constant deep thought, mulling things, analyzing. It must be exhausting to be in such condition. If your gem says he's interested in someone else, it is not necessarily because of his astrological sign. Maybe its just being a cheating man regardless of signs. And if that's the case maybe he's just playing you and it should be time to drop him and not regret your decision even if he comes back later on unless there's significant change that you could trust. Relationship is not always about you. It should be about you and him. If the two of you could not do this, then you're not for each other. Yes, you are could then be using him as much as he's using you.

• Tellstar said it perfectly! applauds

• Gemini man by trait don't go back to previous relationships. He wants to be your friend and give you mix feelings. At the end, you are his past, he is aldready looking for something new.

• This post is deleted!

• As a gemini female having dated gemini males, I find there really isn't much difference about how we feel, act or what impulses we have. Yes, I have countless times gotten back with an ex. Some, even years later. And we are NOT all LYING CHEATERS!! I was married for 16 years to my Aquarius and NEVER ONCE cheated on him. But, I am a big flirt...love to have the attention but also love to make people feel good. Would I ever act on it? If I'm in a relationship...NEVER! But it keeps something alive in me. I'm very gifted where I can speak to anyone and not shy when it comes to communication but I'm the type of Gemini where I have to have banter...there has to be reciprocation in communication. People (and I) fall very quickly.....kinda like new shiny toys. Within a very short time span, I will know if I want to continue getting to know someone. To me, if I know something isn't going to work, why waste time and cause hurt feelings? Now, we are know for mixed signals, mixed emotions, and confusion. I know I feel like this within myself....in almost everything I do second guess. So it isn't only in relationships. And yes, it takes a very strong willed person to love us and there has to be a very strong mental connection FIRST and FOREMOST! The people that seem to hold my attention and keep me on my toes are the people that communicate, give me space to have my independence, put up with my friendliness (a very secure person) and someone that allows me to be myself. Thats the person that gets my full attention. And, just so you know....when Gemi's fall in love, I mean really fall in love...spend the rest of my days with you love, we will stay and follow you to the ends of the earth. Also, I feel this way about anyone I love......my children, my bestfriends, my parents, ex's etc. I have very strong bonds with the people I TRULY care about. I always tell people, I may seem to have chaotic traits but the people that love and care about me know this isn't so. I'm very free by nature, very wild-at-heart. And you have to just accept that about me as I will accept your different personalities. So Gemini people are not BAD people to have relationships with. Just maybe a bit complex at times, but we do the right thing in the end. If you are meant to be there....the universe has a weird way of balancing energies and making things right. I heard this the other day and it is so true...

"Rejection is Protection"

Sometimes, we may not get what we want but honestly, we get what we need!

Love to all

๐Ÿ™‚

• SchGem, that was so very well put. I have read so much on Gemini Forum and most was negative. Are you dating a Gemini know?

• this hurts...I feel for you. When two signs of the same element fall in love, and then break up, you can feel like a piece of you is missing. I would say...let it along...as long as he loves you more than the other "girls" hell come back. If he doesnt come back, then the universe is just making room to send you somebody better for you. I have a web site its zodiac signs

• will Gem man return after breaking up?

of course, if he wants to. it's up to him, regardless the zodiac.

it;s good to know more of his natal chart, but it's still his decision to make

so there is always a possibility

• Wow, you guys seem to know so much about Geminis! I wish I had before I went out with this one... I am a Libra (with Scorpion ascendent) so theoretically it shouldn't have been so bad, but...

Figure this one out: We were dating for marriage and he said he has to discuss our relationship with his mother... As a result, I became overly confident. But then I had to travel to the city where his parents live for work and he wasn't really being in touch... 3 months later, he got engaged to someone else! I was completely confused and extremely upset.

He is now married for approx. a year. I am moving back to where he lives soon so the other day I wrote him an e-mail asking about something practical and in his answer he invited me to their house for supper! Probably this alone indicates that it's better that I have not married him, because as a wife, I probably would not tolerate my husband inviting women over he used to date!

But of course I am stupid and want him back. A few months back I have heard some rumors about his marriage not going that smoothly but if he invites ex-dates over so confidently, it can't be that bad... Or is that exactly the reason WHY it's bad?!

Do you think he would come back? (Unfortunately I don't know the star sign of his wife.) Now that we will live close to each other again, how will he behave with me and how should I react? Will he try to flirt with me? How seriously should I take that? Should I play it cool, or tease him back, or avoid him, or...?

• Hi all i m sorry to open my big mouth again but i feel so moved to hear so many woman going or waiting for a man that is taken

i know how it feel when you want someone but is there away in our woman mind that will can feel sorry for the woman that has married this man?

is there is away we can feel sorry for ourself to feel for a man that seem to play both side when he feel like it

is there away we could love ourself more for the beautiful person we are and go for someone that can offer us what we need then set us up for a painful path

he got married in middle of a unfinished business with you, he took off and did it and now that thing doesn't seem to go his way his calling you back under the roof of his own wife

i don't blame you to want to be his wife but you want him back, you want to know what it feel to be his wife he obviously don't commit with

i don't envy the wife or i don't envy you to want him back

I found Gemini men very luck to get women chasing them when they behave so badly, they still win

but again itโ€™s not about Gemini men itโ€™s about all men and what we want as a woman

if we dont respect ourself , no one and no man will

we only tell those guy men it;s ok to behave badly

best of wish

• I was reading this forum and really need help!! I am a virgo male. My girlfriend or ex girlfriend as of last night is a gemini. I am very upset and distraught over the break up. she wouldnt even tell me in person. She told me through a text message. She wont talk about it with me which makes it worse for me. I want to talk and clear the air of any problems. I sent her text messages and emails last night wanting to talk. now this morning she has sent me text messages while I was reading the forum here. After reading some here I decided it was best to leave her alone and not answer her text. Is this a good idea or will it make it worse? She had told me before he needed space and I was trying to do that. that part is very hard when you love someone. We have been together for 6 months and it was like love at first site for both of us. Like she said it is like we were separated at birth we are so much alike. she told me a month or so ago that she loved me but wasnt in love with me so she couldn't say "I love you" unless she was. Just this past Monday she said she loved me and it was like the world changed. she was more attentive and loving than it has been for the last 6 months and now this with no warning. Please help!!!!!! I love her and want her back.

• RUN LIKE H E L L!! Gemini's at younger age like to move around too much.. Even the younger ones.. My geminis married and I wish I would of read all this stuff.. RUN RUN RUN.. FOrget he ever existed!!!!!!!!! TRUST ME.. Hes not in love with you if hes with another girl.. its hard but the truth... Pick yourself up and RUN... ๐Ÿ™‚ You will be fine!!!