I'm stuck, does anyone have some help or advice?

• Hi, I'm not sure how this forum works, but I have seen some people asking help so here i am to do the same. As I type this I have a knot in the middle of my chest. I get that sometimes when i am worrying.

I have come to a point in my life where I truely do not know which path to take. I have an option to try something different with my career but I am not sure whether I can do it. I have moved to the other side of the world to be near family and to have a change at lifestyle but i have ended up lost instead, wondering whether this was a good idea in the first place and not knowing what to do.

If any has any thoughts I would really appreciate it

thanks

kel

• crossroads in life are always difficult, we are creatures of habit and we dont adapt to change very well.

your choice to move to be close to your family and change your lifestyle is what you wanted and that could never be wrong when you go back to your roots.

your new path will come, thats why you are there

now with work, if your not sure about it then dont. why go back to your old path when you are already on your new one, have faith in what you choose. the more time you spend worrying about something the longer you will linger in that emotion and when you are lingering in the state of worrying you will never find what your looking for.

it will be if its meant to be. but you must be open minded to see it

• also i forgot to mention that the lost feeling you are experiencing after a lifestyle change is normal, people are so distracted with work that they lose themselves to a routine, so when your taken out of that routine and finally have time to do the things that you like, you realize what are the things that i like and want to do, day by day you will figure it out

• This post is deleted!