Is he into me?

• The second my ex friend started talking about Devin I said I was going to end up with him, I had to.

Devin, my psychic best friend, is a Leo. I'm a Sagittarius. He even has told me my intuition is very strong. Before he talked to me on the phone, he told my ex friend he knew what the sound of my breathing next to his was.

He has said and done a lot of things that has given me hope that he likes me. Like when I wrote a poem about him and before he knew it was about him he told me that me and the person would become one, ending up together. He let me straddle up, while he was laying down, when he doesn't even let girls sit on his lap. He always hugs me just a little bit longer than other people. He wrapped his arms around me one time, held me very close, and anytime I moved my hands (or myself) he would move his hands back over me.

I'm not the only one who has noticed this. My best friend, who is also physic, and her boyfriend have noticed it to. I don't know if her boyfriend is joking around with me or not but i do know my best friend is dead serious. This is one of the conversations me and my friend got into:

Rachel Kelsey

Igghhhtt I am now 99% sure he likes you

8:34pmAmber

whyy???

8:35pmRachel Kelsey

Why do you think he doesn;t

8:36pmAmber

Idontknow o.o'' but why do you think he does?

8:36pmRachel Kelsey

The way he talks to/about you. Hes body language. How he looks at you nd I can sense I connectin thats soul deep

But I can also tell he is trying to surpress the feelings.

FOr mulitple reasons. Not just the age. I'm not sure exactly what they are (I'll try to figure it out later)

8:38pmAmber

how does he talk about me!? 😧

and what do you mean body language and how he looks at me?

I dont see it 😧

8:39pmRachel Kelsey

Ughh ignorant muchhh

8:39pmAmber

oblivious more like it

8:40pmRachel Kelsey

Like when him and I and aurie were on the phone together. She brought you up and his voice got all

like serious and like he was in another place thinking about something.

And his body language he like leans towards you and gets closer to you whenever possible

nnnndddd

he looks at you and his face just lightens up.

He gets like this happy look and his eyes brighten.

I do see it all basicly...but I'm a sagittarius! We're very observant except for when its right infront of us. So am I reading way to much into it? He even told my best friend to stop talking to me about him and I because she knows too much about it 😕

• So am I reading way to much into it? No, there can be exchange of hearts.

• So he does like me?

• Yes, you both can relate from heart to heart.

You are drawn to another.

He fights the attraction fiercely, but his later surrender brings joy.

• Thank you.

A lot, you put more things in perspective for me.

• Be receptive.

Receptivity simply means dropping the garbage that you go on carrying in your head. And much garbage is there, utterly useless. The mind means the past. Now the past is no more of any use; it has happened, and it is never going to happen again, because in reality nothing ever repeats...